I NEED YOU!

Hi Sis,

How is the SW phenomenon treating you?

Everyone is feeling better now and Felix's eyes are almost perfect again! Lulah is so grown up already - she is soooo beautiful! Us chicks rule the house! The crackers are HEB - they are grainy ones but I think 6 is a full HEB and I can only eat 4 before I am full!

I made the sw cheese scones last night and was in seventh heaven ( whatever that means) they are so gorgeous. I took one to work with some sw chips done with spray rice bran oil for my lunch I am going to try the scone recipe with plain cottage cheese and chocolate options or highlights and canderel to see if they are like muffins! That would be OK for 2.5 syns wouldn't it?:D

I didn't get to post last night it was full on with my mummy duties - it looks like you were busy too!

I hope you are still focused.....you are back in work next week I imagine. EEK! It is the start of spring on Saturday here so we have new focuses and a real need to plan our next moves. What are your strategies for getting through a full working day with muffin temptations and choccie snack thoughts whilst you are tapping away at your keyboard? Have you thought about how you will plan your meals?

The temperatures here have started to move upwards so I am so please to be slimmer and that my clothes can be a bit skimpier coming Summer!

Anyway - off to bed now.... try to post tomorrow!

Cx

By the way, it is our own X factor - not British at all- apart from the judges! Great! Cx

Hi Chassy

I went out with Ian last night for a meal and to the pictures to see the new Keith Lemon film and was knackered when I got in hence why no post. so yesterdays food was:
week 5 day 3 red
L-cheese (1/2 HEA) on toast(HEB)
T-chicken, bacon, cheese(1/2 HEA)bbq sauce(1.5syns) mustard(.5)ketchup(1), jacket spud (HEB) and side salad

snacks 1/2 bottle rose wine (15) choc gems(5.5), bacon and mushrooms, apple, yoghurt

todays gastro delights week 5 day 4 red:

L-2x toast (B)with tinned toms, marmite and bacon
T-chicken with chilli sauce and spuds(B) and veg

snacks: calippo shots (1.5syns)

I never thought I would say this but I will be glad to be back in work on Monday. It should help my diet as I will be up for breakfast for a change and I don't think I am eating enough at the moment. Once I'm sure our office has been moved I'm going to take in lots of fruit and yoghurts for breakfasts/snacks; Ryvitas, cheese triangles, baby toms and some cup pastas for lunches. Also planning to take in home made soups when I remember. I'm going to continue to plan evening meals at beginning of week and start putting stews in the oven in the morning.

If you look on the cheese scone link a lady has put a recipe for fruit scones on the same thread so may be worth a try. There is some kind of butter substitute that people buy off Amazon and its only 1 syn but it seems expensive. OOh just a thought wouldn't the fruit scones be gorgeous topped with a tiny bit of jam, fresh strawberries and quark mixed with sweetener and just perfect for spring drool!!!!

I've not done any more of my masters dissertation as have zero motivation, I really need to pull my finger out.

snacks last night: yoghurt, egg, strawberries with quark and sweetener (frozen),apple

week 5 day 5 green

L-prawn stir (B) fry with noodles
T-red curry (2 syns) with rice

Hi there Sis - Getting your dissertation done will give you an enormous sense of well-being you know. Why don't you set yourself a target so you can get rid of it - I know myself, it feels like a weight on your back - but it is great when you can decide when you will finish it then get up and do it! Then you will have your qualification and some free time. You have studied so much over the last few years that if you sign up for anything else without having a break I will have to have a very strong word with you!

Today's nosh!

B: Yoghurt and cuppa tea
L: Tomato and Basil Soup, Yoghurt, strawberries, orange
D: Big Mac, salad, Diet coke
S: Wine, Egg and sprinkles

I don't think I am eating enough either (funny you should say that!) I am solidly interviewing so don't get much time then I finish work and zoom about sorting out my lovely family! I did the farmers market and the supermarket tonight so I can have the weekend free to enjoy my hubby and my babies with being away next week! You should see the strawberries I got today - MASSIVE! - I got 3 big punnets for $2.50 each absolutely Beaut! Kiwi - 4 for $1 and massive chicken breast for $6.99 a kilo - as you can imagine - the freezer is full of speed foods! Yum! I shop for two weeks and stock up the larder and freezer as it works out better and saves me time at the shops!

I am off to Kalgoorlie on Monday morning - my flight is at 7am. I am only there for one night but there is a pool so will try to get some lengths in!

It is our anniversary on Tuesday and I will be working away so I have bought some nice steak to have with a big salad tomorrow night.- Date Night! and will aim to have some nice body magic too which should help use some calories!
We are going out for a meal on Sunday for Father's day which should be nice and I will take a leaf from your book and ensure I make great choices - well done :553:

I will be on Skype with our lovely Momma tomorrow - hope you get chance to logon!

I reckon 2 or 3 lubs for you this week! Go girl go!

Love to everyone!

Cx

I have put myself in the naughty corner today. last night was a disaster I set off synning a couple of ciders and then all reason went out the window and approx 10 ciders, 2 small flakes, bag of niknaks and peanuts! later I feel really pissed off with myself.

A Big mac Chas!????

Week 5 day 6 green

B-2 toast (B) and 2 eggs with ketchup(1)
L-no idea
T-either a smash pizza or a stirfry with noodles
snacks-any I have will be free

ended up having a banana and yoghurt for lunch and had chicken (B) and spicy rice for tea. snacks mini flake (4), apple, tangerine, cheese triangle x2

Last edited:
Week 5 day 7 green

B-sw pancake (1syn)
L-Bacon(B) buttie (B) and ketchup (1syn)
T-chilli rice and veg stir fry

forgot to say Chas that it appears it is only you that can't see my ticker :peep:

Hi again,

It was nice chatting last night and I can't believe how different your chops look! Never mind a night of grub debauchery - just get back on the next day and everything will work out over time!

We went out for a meal for Father's day today - we walked to the Marina and back and the weather was glorious - just perfect for walking without getting too hot! I am sure that will change over the next few weeks! :D
I am registering my weight on here tonight as I may to get chance tomorrow or Tuesday. Another 2lb off this week - I am made up! 10 lost in total - Fantastic!

Here is the nosh register for today:

B: Strawberries (a lot) yoghurt cuppa tea
L: Chicken Milano - Wine
D: Eggs and sprinkles and sw chips
Hot water & Cappuccino

Off to bed now, I am up early tomorrow - gonna try for some more body magic! lol!

Love n kisses and keep it going chickadee!

Cx

Hi Chas

Hope you had a nice anniversary celebration ready for Tuesday :candledinner:.
Well done on the 2lb loss you are doing fab and over halfway to target.

Change of plan for tea tonight I had sw donner kebab(lamb as HEB) on a tortilla wrap (7syns) with salad and home made sauce (1/2 syn) and sw chips very nice
snacks: pineapple, mini flake (4), banana

Work tomorrow so i'm off to have a nice soak in the bath with a magazine, coffee and my flake.... Bliss!!!

sxx

Last edited:
woohoo another 3lbs off for me :)

Week 6 day 1 -green

B-egg, chilli beans and 1x bread(1/2 B)
L-2x Ryvita (1/2 B) 2x cheese triangles (1/2 A)
T-chicken(b) veg and rice stir fry

snacks: banana, apple, yoghurt, 1/2 tangerine, left over kebab(6syns),egg, small flake (4syns)

Last edited:
Well done chickadee absolutely splendid! Wow bet you feel great. I will post properly tomorrow as am on way home.

Thanks Chas hope you had a good trip. x

Week 6 day 2 green

B- bacon(B) chilli beans and slice of bread(3syns)
L-yoghurt, banana, tangerine, egg
T-spag bol (B +1/2syn) parmesan cheese(A)

snack mini flake (4syns)

Hi there! Wow! Hardly any syns for you on your last post....have the shops run out of monster munch! lol! Was on my phone with hardly any charge left last night so am posting in full now!

I had a great trip although it was tiring - I got to see the super pit and we were taken for a tour of the aboriginal camps - OMG! I'll tell you more next time we skype. The hotel was nice and the food was great.

Grublist

Monday
B: Yoghurt - a large amount of water melon and a cup of tea
L: Pumpkin risotto, cappucino
d; Salmon, napoli sauce and roasted pumpkin, beetroot and onion, wine
S: Lite cheese slices, 2 litres hot/cold water, pear, apple, banana, muesli bar (gluten free)

Tuesday

B: 2 Poached eggs, grilled tomato, fruit salad, tea, hot water, berry smoothie (v small)
L: Teriyaki chicken subway 6 in with salad
D: Pumpkin dip and breadsticks - We were delayed and this was the plane snack!)
S: Hot water, pear, banana, apple

Today,

B: Yoghurt, banana
L: Tomato and Basil Soup, yoghurt, watermelon
D: Chicken curry and rice ( chicken, onion, pepper, veg stock, pepper, curry powder, garlic)
S: Cheese n crackers, wine, hot water,

Have a bolognaise made for tomorrow's dinner and will have the usual for lunch and dinner.

I am so please about you additional 3lubs - fabulous - you will have you club 10 in no time. Mrs Slinky at Christmas eh!

I have so much more energy for the children and it feels so much better taking my curly girly in the pool for her swimming lesson now! Darren is working again on Saturday so I will take the kiddies swimmng then get a BBQ pack together for lunch as we are gonna have a scorcher this weekend (25 sat and 27 Sunday!) We will drive up to the lagoon and use the bbqs there. I am working away again in two weeks and will be away for 2 nights this time in Broome (check it out on the web! wow!) I wanted to have 4lbs off for then which I will do easily after my 2lub loss this week! (only one to go in 2 weeks - easy!) I keep trying to swim but there is so much social stuff to do when I am away - definitely going to have a swim at the weekend though - lagoon splashtime.

The bbq pack will be greek salad - no oil, chicken kebabs, quorn sausage, steak and lean beef burgers, corn on the cob , onions and peppers as well rye bread or wholemeal rolls for the others. Fruit salad for afters and some biccies or cake for the children.

Anyway - off to bed - so tired after my trip! Keep up the fantastic losses - the sw phenomenon is really working for you now eh!

Mum says you are looking great and it is obvious how much you have lost by the way! I could really tell too - munch on!

By the way the scones made with chocolate were not so good however, the children scoffed loads of them!

Loads of Love Cx

Hi Chas

You typed too soon. update for yesterdays snacks: monster munch (5.5) ;) I will post a proper response to your post later.....but for now todays nosh

Week 6 day 3 red

B-bacon butty(B) ketchup (1)
L-subway salad with chicken teriyaki and sweet onion sauce(5?) and cheese(A)
T-chicken chasseur (3.5) with new spuds(B) and veg

snacks: choc gems (6.5), tangerine, yoghurt

Last edited:
LOL! So funny re: monster munch! I noticed subway on your post - too tempting - can you not make your own lunch and extra snacks - perhaps you can dig out your nice lunch bag I bought for you and fill it up with free food!

I have noticed that those two cartilage things on the backs of knees are getting more obvious and I have a new line where my thighs meet my buttocks where some fat has started to come off so that is all very promising lol!

Here is today's nosh:

B: Yoghurt and banana
L: Chicken curry and rice leftovers - even better next day - yum!, yoghurt, rockmelon
D: Pasta bolognaise, low fat grated cheese, wine
S: 2 eggs with sprinkles, wine hot water 2 cappuccinos (needed to stay awake this avo!)

Tomorrow will be the usual for breakfast and lunch and probably steak and salad for dinner with eggs.

I am working from home on Monday so can walk the children to school and nursery as I will have a little more time as I won't have to factor in the usual commute to work - great some body magic!

How is your body feeling this week - especially as you are back at work!? Are you clothes feeling looser? Hope so!

Keep it going Sloane and plan your work food or your focus may fail!

We still haven't done our keeny photos eh!

Take care and keep smashing this weight!

Cx

Back