I neeeeeed a kick!!!!

spooky

Banned
Ok.

I am back ss'ing... supposedly :eek:

Every day there has been a pick at something. :sigh:

I am losing 2 - 3 pounds a week which I am happy ish with..

Late at night is my worst time for it after my children are in bed. Dh works afters so I have no one here to stop me.

I don't wanna AAM or 790, I need to SS for a bit longer.

So here it is, I am aiming for 7 days straight SS'ing.

Help me guys!!!:D

hey spooky you have been very bold indeed it must stop at once. i order you to ss for the next 7 days! what are you snacking on??

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

Thats it spooky woman, sort your self out. Shake it off and get a grip! No more farting around. The longer you draw this out the more miserable you'll be. It'll take you 2 months to sort yourself out, now JUST BLOODY DO IT WOMAN!

COR!

(love you xxx)

GET A GRIP!

Same here... i was such a saint and even lost 7lb over xmas but have just gone haywire since. even had alcohol today.
i think im enjoying well meaning compliments a bit too much and getting in a rut!!! loads of people have said i dont need to loose anymore weight but ive only 1 stone to go and their positivity is causing my willpower to wane instead of keeping me on the straight and narrow.:eek:

What can we do to get on track???

Same here... i was such a saint and even lost 7lb over xmas but have just gone haywire since. even had alcohol today.
i think im enjoying well meaning compliments a bit too much and getting in a rut!!! loads of people have said i dont need to loose anymore weight but ive only 1 stone to go and their positivity is causing my willpower to wane instead of keeping me on the straight and narrow.:eek:

What can we do to get on track???

Hmm....

Grit our teeth I reckon!!

Tomorrow it begins....

Spooks try and focus. Make yourself more aware of what you are doing when you are reaching for a snack. Make it a conscious decision NOT to have it. Think before you act.

Back