I neeeeeed a kick!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by spooky, 31 January 2008 Social URL.

1. spooky

spooky Banned

Ok.

I am back ss'ing... supposedly :eek:

Every day there has been a pick at something. :sigh:

I am losing 2 - 3 pounds a week which I am happy ish with..

Late at night is my worst time for it after my children are in bed. Dh works afters so I have no one here to stop me.

I don't wanna AAM or 790, I need to SS for a bit longer.

So here it is, I am aiming for 7 days straight SS'ing.

Help me guys!!!:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hey spooky you have been very bold indeed it must stop at once. i order you to ss for the next 7 days! what are you snacking on??

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

4. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Thats it spooky woman, sort your self out. Shake it off and get a grip! No more farting around. The longer you draw this out the more miserable you'll be. It'll take you 2 months to sort yourself out, now JUST BLOODY DO IT WOMAN!

COR!

(love you xxx)

5. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Come on Spooks - if I can do it, you can do it hun!!!! Get in the SS zone, luv your packs - food PAH its soooooooo last week xxx

6. spooky

spooky Banned

Well, its not bad stuff... veg mainly,,, but still it shouldn't and it leads to the odd crisps and the odd choccy... and the odd mint.,....:eek:

I am such a norty Spooky!

7. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

.... AHEM - you need to change your mood to NAUGHTY NAUGHTY not Lil Miss Innocent - indeedy.....!!!!!

8. spooky

spooky Banned

Is that one better???:D

9. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

You need red one with little horns, a fork and a swishy tail Mrs Spooky xxxx

10. spooky

spooky Banned

Your wish....:D:D

11. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Much betterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... Now get away from the MINTS - they're bad I tell you, if you knew what was in em you'd never ever eat em xxxxxxxxxx

12. spooky

spooky Banned

Tell me! I don't wanna eat them, they find their way into my gob tho!!

13. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

GET A GRIP!

14. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Errr I was trying to be all knowing - I havent got a clue but you can pretend its spewed up fish guts - that should help.... :D:D:D

15. spooky

spooky Banned

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

16. spooky

spooky Banned

I am, I am..!! I WILL!!!!:D

17. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

I now need to visualise all food and wine items to be spewed up fish guts?????? WTF is happening to me??????????????????????????

18. Gracie

Gracie Member

Same here... i was such a saint and even lost 7lb over xmas but have just gone haywire since. even had alcohol today.
    i think im enjoying well meaning compliments a bit too much and getting in a rut!!! loads of people have said i dont need to loose anymore weight but ive only 1 stone to go and their positivity is causing my willpower to wane instead of keeping me on the straight and narrow.:eek:

What can we do to get on track???

19. spooky

spooky Banned

Hmm....

Grit our teeth I reckon!!

Tomorrow it begins....

20. Gracie

Gracie Member

if only!!!!

21. SharonJayne1970

SharonJayne1970 Silver Member

Spooks try and focus. Make yourself more aware of what you are doing when you are reaching for a snack. Make it a conscious decision NOT to have it. Think before you act.