I neeeeeed a kick!!!!

Come on Nicky you know you can do this, hang in there. Stay focused, think about why you need to do this and keep that in mind.

If you feel munchies coming on GO TO FECKING BED MRS!!!!!!

Luv Ya

HM

only just seen this Nicky and hopefully you are feeling more positive this morning - but just look at your ticker lady. Youve only got a stone to go so if you stop fecking about you will be there in a month...

Ive got a stone to go as well, although I am not SSing, but 1000plan (ish) with lots of exercise. Fancy a race??

Nicky, you can do this. If your carboholic sister can do it, so can you.

I know how hard it is at night when you're alone in the house, cos that's how it is for me too, that's why I come on the pc at night, cos I'm keeping my brain occupied and my fingers moving. Saves me from reaching into the fridge or the cupboard and going mad with carbs.

You're the whole reason I'm doing this Nicky, seeing your results and then you qualifying as a CDC is the only reason I chose CD. You're my inspiration and my support, let me be yours. If you feel yourself reaching for the bad stuff, phone me, catch me on msn, text me, I'll talk you out of it

Step away from the choccies, crisps and mints, they're the food of satan

Hi Spooky and all :)

I was on my 2nd day yesterday and ended up eating 2 slices of pizza :cry: the worst part is that I was not even hungry! I just FELT like eating!

Anyways today is a new day and I am not going to get too depressed about it. Already had 2 litres of water which I think is a good start :D

It's my OH b'day today and I don't know how I am going to not eat!! Help!!!!

Well, I ended up having a 790 day. it was that or binge.
I found out an old schoolfriend died in tragic circumstances today. what made it worse is I have been trying to get in touch for a while now.:sigh:
Soooo.... rather than choc I had tuna and salad.
Having a choccy tetra now to stave off the sugar cravings that I usually get this time of night. Fingers crossed eh?

Sorry to hear your news Spooks, really very sad. Lots of HUGS and good on you for sticking with 790 in such circumstances.

Gxx

Well, spooky i ate today (sprouts, sprouts and more sprouts) but i will do the next 6 days with you if you like? See how we go? I come on here every day...will be lots tomorrow because i have a day off and every evening the rest of the time. On your marks, get set, GO

That is sad news Spooky.

Let's do the next 6 days together. I will be on here loads tomorrow as it is my day off and i am on every evening on other days.

On your marks, get set, GO!

That is sad news Spooky.

Let's do the next 6 days together. I will be on here loads tomorrow as it is my day off and i am on every evening on other days.

On your marks, get set, GO!

Why not?
I have a mega busy day. less opportunity to snack!
Hairdressers in the morning then a full list of clients:D
Hubby home and Dd1 has the chicken pox so she will need some TLC, it keeps me out the fridge!!:D
Only thing is,, I am a little worried. what if I get Shingles? have had CP.. should I worry?

Hmmm I had shingles 3 years ago. It was rotten but not unbearable but i STILL wake up in the night if i get too hot with a really sharp, stabbing pain where they originated on my back.
Still, what will be will be. ( To look on the bright side! )

You could set yourself some "silly superstitions". You know, "If i eat carbohydrate i will get shingles" to keep yourself off the food.

Ok.

I am back ss'ing... supposedly :eek:

Every day there has been a pick at something. :sigh:

I am losing 2 - 3 pounds a week which I am happy ish with..

Late at night is my worst time for it after my children are in bed. Dh works afters so I have no one here to stop me.

I don't wanna AAM or 790, I need to SS for a bit longer.

So here it is, I am aiming for 7 days straight SS'ing.

Help me guys!!!:D

Come on Missus - you CAN CAN CAN do this !!!!:D:D

try to distract yourself if you feel like eating....brush your teeth, phone a friend, read a book...ANYTHING but eat !!!

keep us posted on your progress....

fingers crossed...

Debz xx

Back