I put on all the weight I had lost and more

brainsprain

I was here a while back and had done really well(which reminds me I need to change my ticker thingy),
I had surgery on my leg then jaundice then more surgery and managed to put onallthe weight I had lost plus more.
In the end I went up to just half a pound of twenty stone.
I started dieting with the help of orlistat and slimming world ,
and have shifted 24lbs since the 12 of January this year.
Now Im pooping myself,initially we didnt have a shortage of orlistat in Northern Ireland,but now its impossible to find the stuff,
hoping I dont fall off the wagon?

I was here a while back and had done really well(which reminds me I need to change my ticker thingy),
I had surgery on my leg then jaundice then more surgery and managed to put onallthe weight I had lost plus more.
In the end I went up to just half a pound of twenty stone.
I started dieting with the help of orlistat and slimming world ,
and have shifted 24lbs since the 12 of January this year.
Now Im pooping myself,initially we didnt have a shortage of orlistat in Northern Ireland,but now its impossible to find the stuff,
hoping I dont fall off the wagon?

sorry you have had all your medical problems it really sucks. as you are probably aware there is a general shortage all over. the best i can suggest is you keep coming on here and try to stick to the diet but without the tablets. are you on myfitnesspal? its a good way to keep tabs on your calories and excercise etc. i am on there (as loads of others) and if you want to add me as a friend i am notagain100. good luck

Stick with us here, brainsprain and there is no reason why all your good work should go to waste. Remember, Orlistat are only a crutch, if you didn't put in the hard work yourself as well you wouldn't get the results. (I'm in NI too by the way so I'll give you the heads up if I find any) Good luck,

KB x

sorry to hear that you cant get Orlistat, there seems to be a shortage everywhere.
As already mentioned it isnt the only thing helping you to lose weight.
you are doing the hard work too!
stick to the foods you are eating now, use this site for support.
you can do this!:)

thanks to all,
Ive been walking loads,
on a good day I manage 5 miles,
exercise helps shift the pounds and also lifts my mood.
Hopefully I will be ok without orlistat,
Ive lost weight without it before so heres hoping.

I think exercise is the key too and have also been managing 5 miles or more on a good day (we've probably been passing each other along the way!) It really makes me feel good and certainly isn't hurting the weight loss.

KB x

Hi & welcome back! I am sure you'll do fine without the xen, you will have got in to good habits so you just need to make sure you stick to them if you don't manage to find any xen. I never thought I'd manage without but I am still losing (7lbs in the 3 weeks since I stopped taking them) & my head is still in the right place. Good Luck. Onwards & downwards x

woohoo

Hi & welcome back! I am sure you'll do fine without the xen, you will have got in to good habits so you just need to make sure you stick to them if you don't manage to find any xen. I never thought I'd manage without but I am still losing (7lbs in the 3 weeks since I stopped taking them) & my head is still in the right place. Good Luck. Onwards & downwards x
lost another 2lbs this week and I was on and then off orlistat,
oddly enough chemist rung me today,they got me 3 days supply of orlistat which is positive I guess.

Back