i really do mean it this time...

keelyjrs

hi everyone
I've decided to come back to minimins after a looong time away. I did pretty good on exanteand started losing, then it all faded into bad habits and not bothering so I've put loads of weight back on. I'm up to 16 stone 7 1/2 llb which actually is less than i thought I'd be

I have ordered some Exante to shift a bit before my holiday in June so I'll be posting between the exante section and here for support. my goal is 11 st 7 llb which technically still has me at overweight but historically when i have weighed less i look ill!

Hoping to meet people on here for support and kicks up the bum when needed!

Keely x

hi keely good luck and im here to support you xx

hi Chezz
thank you, I need all the support I can get xx

hi everyone
I've decided to come back to minimins after a looong time away. I did pretty good on exanteand started losing, then it all faded into bad habits and not bothering so I've put loads of weight back on. I'm up to 16 stone 7 1/2 llb which actually is less than i thought I'd be

I have ordered some Exante to shift a bit before my holiday in June so I'll be posting between the exante section and here for support. my goal is 11 st 7 llb which technically still has me at overweight but historically when i have weighed less i look ill!

Hoping to meet people on here for support and kicks up the bum when needed!

Keely x

Good luck Hun! I have 12 stone to lose and just started SW xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Hi poppy, thanks hun. I love your avatar! How far along your journey are you? I lost 3 stones on sw before but found I ogt bored having same food over and over, I guess you need more creativity than Ive got to make it interesting lol

Hi poppy, thanks hun. I love your avatar! How far along your journey are you? I lost 3 stones on sw before but found I ogt bored having same food over and over, I guess you need more creativity than Ive got to make it interesting lol

I just started last week. My first goal is to lose 2 1/2 stone and I've lost 3 1/2lb this week. I have an awful long way to go lol! I Iove cooking so i'm doing ok on SW lol. Xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

hi chez and poppy
well day 1 went great yesterday on exante, had 3 sa hets and a bar so thats 800 kcals which is right for me, day 2 going ok so far! Ive had a vanilla shake split into 2 coffees and half a bottle of water so i need to drink more water to get my 200 litres in.
little bit of rumbly tummy but keeping motivated and strong as i really want to see the weight come off for good this time
how are you guys doing?

Good luck hunny xx

thanks bc
I'm struggling at the minute, I'm so hungry. I really don't want to give up but its hard

You can do it. Go paint your nails or have a bath, the feeling will go away if you distract your self. Try drinking some water or having a cup of tea you could be thirsty! Xx

thanks bc, luckily hubby came homw with our new cat so have been having cuddles! just hving my last half of shake and still have half a bar for nibbles this evening! Gonna watch bgt on tv now xx

bc i meant to ask, which diet/plan are you using hun?

keely glad your doing ok x x

I was s&s until life took a nose dive :( currently calorie counting till pay day then I'm gonba see how I'm feeling :) might go back might not lol xxx

hi chez and poppy
well day 1 went great yesterday on exante, had 3 sa hets and a bar so thats 800 kcals which is right for me, day 2 going ok so far! Ive had a vanilla shake split into 2 coffees and half a bottle of water so i need to drink more water to get my 200 litres in.
little bit of rumbly tummy but keeping motivated and strong as i really want to see the weight come off for good this time
how are you guys doing?

Aww that's great Hun, you sound positive hehe! You keep up that good work and you will be stones less in no time hehe xxx

hi guys, thanks chez. Aw bc sorry life not great for you at the mo, hang in there it generally gets better in no time xx Poppy, I've had a couple of boiled eggs today as I was so hungry. I'm trying hard to stay positive but its up and down you know?

hi guys, thanks chez. Aw bc sorry life not great for you at the mo, hang in there it generally gets better in no time xx Poppy, I've had a couple of boiled eggs today as I was so hungry. I'm trying hard to stay positive but its up and down you know?

hi keely
its sounds like today as been a better day for you good luck and hope it stays this way for you xx

You should have chicken if your hungry Hun, I've done lighter life, Cambridge diet and extante. Lol I'm a pro at the food replacement diets lol. I have a diary in the 'a lot to lose' section which explains all lol xxx

morning! Okey dokey so brand new shiny day and starting strong. Half a shake in coffee at 7am and sipping water. Little ones gone off to school so I'm having a morning in with jeremy kyle lol

Back