I Sat Like A Saint....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Julie Phillips, 8 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Julie Phillips

Julie Phillips Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    While everyone around me ate a Chinese takeaway....
    They felt guilty - but I told them not to worry - I am too focused at the moment to even think of cheating....
    now....where did I put that halo??:angeldevil:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Good for you!!! Thats great! I havent been confronted too much with food as I live on my own. I was playing poker on friday night and people where eating chips infront of me, but I wouldnt have taken one for the world.

I am just into week 2 and although i have lost 11 pounds I dont feel much different... I cant wait to loose the next 11 pounds then i know I will be able to withstand any temptation as I will be so chuffed with myself!

You seem to be flying through your LT journey - well done
    xox

4. Julie Phillips

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I think we are all focused and 'enjoying' our LT journey - there is so much to be gained, and it is really exciting to see the results so quickly.

5. alterego123

alterego123 Full Member

Wow that would be my worse nightmare.
    Good for you :D

6. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Well done, the sence of achievment far out ways the temptation to pick, good effort, gold star for you! xxx

7. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    its great when you feel like that,iv had to sit in Burger King while my tribe stuff their faces with whoppers, my hubby sitting next to me with chippy and i was nt even bothered who needs their junk food! x

8. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Haha well done hun, feels great doesnt it? xxx

9. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Well done you ......you have done fantastically xxxxx (not sure id thats a word but hey ...it is now)

10. Julie Phillips

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Haha - we can even add words to the dictionary - how clever are we???
    It is a nice feeling being in control - there was a time I would have scoffed some - hungry or not!! It did smell nice though - but not as nice as losing weight feels.

11. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

Diet:
    lipotrim
    well done julie , i tell my self when all stuffing there face ............... oh well its only food i will eat on refeed :rolleyes:

12. redhed

redhed Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    well done, you totally get used to it as time goes on you dont even have to think about it,it will just come naturally as a routine .
    keep up th good work xxxx

13. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You've done really well Julie, temptation is everywhere and we need to have strong willpower to resist it!!!

Redhed is right, it does get easier. I was involved with a charity event all weekend and Saturday lunchtime the other organisers sent out for fish and chips but I resisted - it was bally hard as it did smell yummy!!!

Yesterday there was a BBQ and that smelt lovely too but I just wasn't hungry so it was easy to resist!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.