• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I Sat Like A Saint....

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
Good for you!!! Thats great! I havent been confronted too much with food as I live on my own. I was playing poker on friday night and people where eating chips infront of me, but I wouldnt have taken one for the world.

I am just into week 2 and although i have lost 11 pounds I dont feel much different... I cant wait to loose the next 11 pounds then i know I will be able to withstand any temptation as I will be so chuffed with myself!

You seem to be flying through your LT journey - well done
xox

Wow that would be my worse nightmare.
Good for you :D

Well done, the sence of achievment far out ways the temptation to pick, good effort, gold star for you! xxx

missyd

Gold Member
S: 13st0lb G: 11st6lb
its great when you feel like that,iv had to sit in Burger King while my tribe stuff their faces with whoppers, my hubby sitting next to me with chippy and i was nt even bothered who needs their junk food! x

TracyJ

Gold Member
Haha well done hun, feels great doesnt it? xxx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
While everyone around me ate a Chinese takeaway....
They felt guilty - but I told them not to worry - I am too focused at the moment to even think of cheating....
now....where did I put that halo??:angeldevil:
Well done you ......you have done fantastically xxxxx (not sure id thats a word but hey ...it is now)

Haha - we can even add words to the dictionary - how clever are we???
It is a nice feeling being in control - there was a time I would have scoffed some - hungry or not!! It did smell nice though - but not as nice as losing weight feels.

Sheep

on the up lol
While everyone around me ate a Chinese takeaway....
They felt guilty - but I told them not to worry - I am too focused at the moment to even think of cheating....
now....where did I put that halo??:angeldevil:
well done julie , i tell my self when all stuffing there face ............... oh well its only food i will eat on refeed :rolleyes:

redhed

well done, you totally get used to it as time goes on you dont even have to think about it,it will just come naturally as a routine .
keep up th good work xxxx

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
You've done really well Julie, temptation is everywhere and we need to have strong willpower to resist it!!!

Redhed is right, it does get easier. I was involved with a charity event all weekend and Saturday lunchtime the other organisers sent out for fish and chips but I resisted - it was bally hard as it did smell yummy!!!

Yesterday there was a BBQ and that smelt lovely too but I just wasn't hungry so it was easy to resist!

x