I want a success tattoo!

look out for me, I'll be one of the thousands in the JT fleece if its cold, and something that wont give me bad tan lines if its not, and I'll have a LL shaker to hand xxx

lol i will look out for you

When I reach my ideal weight I would love to have a little cupcake tattooed on one of my hips, you know a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips kind of thing lol

i love that idea

It would look irresistable, with icing and hundreds and thousands and a big red cherry! Oooh better not make it too nice looking or everytime I look at it I'll want one lol

these are the type i like but i want a skull hidden in the cherry
aoxt01.jpg

wrcmeu.jpg

i remember that one on miami ink i love the girlie stuff

i wanted the skull to show the evil side of food lol

i wanted a care bear tattoo and my tattoo artist said no but i am going to change her mind lol

i love pixie more than Kat

Why did your artist say no? Surely if it's what you want she should make sure you get a beautiful Care Bears tattoo?

i think she was worried it would look tacky but i am talking her round i have so many to do thats at the bottom of the pile lol

Yes I imagine a totally untalented artist would make a complete balls up of it but if you have total faith in her use that argument to talk her round lol

Have you seen this site? Be warned, it can be rude, but there are some good ones if you look through the older posts.

i am on a tattoo forum and have seen those before there are some different ones and some awful ones

Back