I want a success tattoo!

i like these tats!!

i had a tattoo after loosing 4 stone ive attached a pic..
ive lost 6 stone in total now and i have 2 more to go before i have my next tattoo but it will be something cool, just duno what yet .. i qite like stars , music notes and lyrics....

here is my tattoo !!

Attachments

• DSC01288.JPG
    DSC01288.JPG
    234 KB · Views: 1,413
  • DSC01309.JPG
    DSC01309.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 1,002
well done on your loss that fantastic i hope i can do as well as you and i am loving the tattoo

I just booked in for my next tattoo, on my foot will be the word 'Believe' with a purple cosmos flower (my birth month flower). It's marking the half way there point, well I'm three lbs off at the mo but tattoo isn't for another 2 weeks. It'll remind me that I can do this as I'm almost at the point I got to last time and couldn't seem to get past. Can't wait, so excited haven't been inked for a while lol!

sounds great can't wait to see a pic

I'll post one when it's done, promise lol!

Kerryberry, I had a look at your tats. Personally I wouldn't want a tat, but of all the tats I've seen I like yours the best, they're really elegant designs! I was thinking, if I was to get a tat I'd get one like that. Did you design them yourself?

Kerryberry, I had a look at your tats. Personally I wouldn't want a tat, but of all the tats I've seen I like yours the best, they're really elegant designs! I was thinking, if I was to get a tat I'd get one like that. Did you design them yourself?

I've just had a nose at Kerryberry's pics after reading that, and wow they are lovely! Love the koi fish on your arm, stunning! Gorgeous colours too. Your wings are also awesome!

Inspired me to add an album of my tattoos lol! Will be able to add another pic in two weeks! So excited, been a year since the last one!

aahhh cheers guys i go to a lovely lady in bedford called julie and i tell her what i would like and she knows me so well now she just free hands them so i leave it all u to her.

i have a shark in the middle of my back and i am getting it covered with old school roses as i think that will look better with my wings all of my tatts have some sort of meaning behind them

thanks again it nice to hear you like them xx

stirky
just had a look at yours they are lovely i love the fairies

Cheers Kerryberry, getting my left arm added to soon, where my unicorn is, getting another fairy under the unicorn and stars around. The fairies are from Amy Brown's work, just love her stuff!

i was thinking of getting two to represent my aunties who have been a major influence on my life but i was also looking at new school swallows as well

great thread, ive been thinking of getting a tattoo, am thinking of getting a 'V' which is my OHs initial on the inside of my wrist, although its my initial too - so if anything goes wrong then lol it can be for me, we like the idea of him having a similar one and his V representing me. Some great pics xxxx

I was off out last night at my tattoo shop's 5th birthday party, great night especially looking at everybody elses tats lol! Just made me want more and more tho, hehehe!

i keep saying this is my last one then i get a new idea lol

vix i love that idea

thanks KB. I like your JT photo! we're going to see him in the flesh in a couple of weeks at Donington, are you a moto gp fan? or just a JT one?! xxx

i am a motogp fan and a JT fan lol hubby is of to donnington with his mates on their bikes i have just passed my CBT so i am getting there but no bike as yet i have 2 sons and lucky i am a bit of a tomboy

congrats on your CBT, we're going in the car! OHs bikeS aren't on the road this year, never got round to putting them back on the road once we moved and then his bloomin jet ski was this years project. Cant say Im sad they're on the road, im not a big fan - going cos we're staying in a nice hotel lol! when it was booked I wasnt doin LL, so was rather looking forward to some nice food, but now I cant eat Im just hoping for some sun so I can get a tan lol xxx

well it sounds good to me enjoy it i shall be watching from the comfort of my front room eating my CD shake lol

Back