I want to shout loudly from the rooftops so HAPPY!!!!!!!!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
OK so I have now lost!!!!!!!!!!!!

:):):):):):) 3 stone 1 pound:):):):):)

to say Im over the moon is an understatement I lost 4 lbs this week!!!!

CD ROCKS!!! I love it... 2 1/2 stone to go and Im at goal!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!! Im so excited I just cant hide it.. x:)

wooooooooooooooohhhhhhhooooooooooooooooo curlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy way to goooooooooooooo!!!!!! xxx

You the maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!! well done you!!! xx

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD

Im so proud of you well done anmd Im so so so so happy for you - you deserve it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amazing, well done! xx

I can't hear you down here yet...shout a bit louder!!!!!!

Fab news Curly, so chuffed for you. you will be at goal so soon.

Well done!

Sarah
x

LOL. I will shout with you!!!!! Im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you. I know that has gotta feel GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. Cant wait till Im there with you. AND yes CD ROCKS.... GO GIRL:D

Go Curly, it's your birthday, we're gonna party like it's your birthday, gonna sip a tetra like it's your birthday!!!!

Well done you!

x

YAYYYYYYYYYY youve done soooooooooooo amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:talk017: YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! That's brilliant, you must be over the moon. Well done you! :)

curly your doing absolutley fantastic you have done so so well and you totally deserve it your always there with your posts pushing others along and helping whenever you can youll be at goal before you know it xx

Brilliant stuff, really pleased for you!

That's brilliant. You're doing so well and the support you give everyone on here is fab. I can't wait to be able to scream like you, must feel fantastic. Have a great week xxx

:0clapper:You are fab. You deserve every single ounce you have lost becasue you have been 110% committed. Very well done. I am sure you will lose the rest in no time at all and I wish you the best of luck.

Back