I was lost but now i'm found!! I'm back and this time i'm sticking to it!!

My CDC will prob block my number soon lol I have txt her loads this week but she's great and always replies! Ive only had a hot choc shake today, gonna have my last 2 after I get weighed lol but tummy is rumbling. I used to only smoke 2-3 a day but I'm up to about 8-9 at mo :-(
Positive thoughts to you all

Georgina x

I LOVE THIS!! Time to shrink into yourself! I used to be the same! Used to regularly have blue pink or purple hair - or all 3 actually, and same with the make up, but then it changed and as I got even bigger I just wanted to melt into the background, funny how it affects people

And for sure, this is the last time for me too! Every time clothes get to big, I sell them, that way there is no going back even if I want to - it's already expensive enough getting smaller ones, I'm not going to get bigger ones again as well!

Sounds like you are ON IT Jojo!

xx

Oh I am on it girlfriend lol! Isn't it about time that we treated ourselves and our bodies with a little respect. I think so. And once we get to our goal weight our minds will become a lot healthier too. And that is the most important. You can't change you're body and maintain it without a healthy attitude and mind.

Jojo x

My CDC will prob block my number soon lol I have txt her loads this week but she's great and always replies! Ive only had a hot choc shake today, gonna have my last 2 after I get weighed lol but tummy is rumbling. I used to only smoke 2-3 a day but I'm up to about 8-9 at mo :-(
Positive thoughts to you all

Georgina x

Lol! Georgina your CDC wouldn't block you at least she and you both know you're serious about doing this! I used to smoke back in the day. My skin has got a lot clearer since I stopped.

Jojo x

First day down. Today I'm going to work and I finish at 10. We'll see how my body clock deals with my hunger today. One shake down two to go!

Jojo x

Jojo, you'll get through 2day. Summer is here soon, that's my motivation, don't wanna be wrapped up wanna be able to wear nice summer dresses :) I got weighed on day 6 last nite and lost 7.8lbs so happy wiv that. I have to smoke, takes away my thinking of food ;) x

That's my motivation too. I don't want to be in linen trousers and oversized tshirts! I want to be in pretty shorts and spaghetti tops!! Omg well done on the loss that is brilliant! Congratulations. I don't know what to do when I think of food. At the moment I try imagining myself in size 10 clothes lol!

Jojo x

I have 6 500 ml water bottles I fill up daily, I constantly have 1 wiv me, wen I feel I'm getting hungry I'll drink water and I get on these forums wen poss. I'm on no.2 shake now! Oh plus I'll have a cig but u don't smoke so that's not a fix 4 u, which is obvs a good thing lol. 11 weeks to go, omfg but it's all good. I can't and won't even get naked in front of my partner which I have been with for nearly 5 years! Bring on bikini bod, he'll be loving it hopefully lol. X

I buy a 5 litre bottle and fill up my CwP shaker and drink out of that before and after my shakes. Everyone in the office have been talking about the 10 double cheese burger challenge! It's a public services and armed forces thing I think. They call it fun but sitting here with my shake it's torture! I'm thinking about my bed. As soon as I get there I'll be ok! Oh george you'll get there! You'll be sexy and confident and he won't know what's hit him lol!

Jojo x

Mmm that sound yum :-( lol. My toddler is having toast beans and tomatoes and I'm craving that right now, but we both know what these foods taste like so we haven't missed out, we can treat ourselves at goal :) that's what I keep telling myself anyway. Let's just keep drinking jojo. Drink to shrink as they say ;-) x

I know right lol! you know what you're so right we've got to drink to shrink!! we know what our favfourite foods taste like. We can look forward to having them when we've lost the weight. At the end of the day it's my fault i look and feel like this so it's time to make a change!

I added ground cinnamon into my last shake and it tastes so lovely i don't want it to end ha!
keep up the good work george. We can do this! :-D

Jojo x

Come on Ketosis show your face :)

Just had my hot choc so that's me done now, but ***** I was starving b4 that. Thought you were supposed to get a lil less hungry ;-( you will be hitting ketosis soon Hun. We can do this **** ;-) x

Ooooh was it lovely! i'm already feeling hungry but i'll just keep drinking my water. can't stop peeing it is so annoying lol! have to keep leaving my desk and i've got so much work to do!
I have my ketostix ready to test the waters lol! once i'm in that's it i wont feel hungry. it's just getting into ketosis which is the hard bit. 6 or so days and i'll be well and truly in ketosis and then i can just have fun with my shakes and be happy seeing the numbers go down on my scales!

Kinda wish i could have a fourth shake for when i get home..... never mind ay

Jojo x

Top 5 reasons why i'm doing CWP

My Health - anyone who's overweight knows that the aches and pains would all be gone if we didn't have to carry so much weight on our bodies.
My Confidence - I want to be confident and actually know that i am instead of pretending all the time, i want to be secure in myself and my body.
My looks - Oh My God i want to stry down the sandy beaches in the Caribbean this year and look as hot as Myleene Klass in my bikini #TotallyDoableIfIJustBeliveInMyself lol!
My Future - Ok so i'm only 23 but i know that in the future i'd like to do the whole marriage and kids thing but if i'm too unhealthy and stay the way i am it could create problems.
My Mind - Yes i am sane however food is constantly on my mind and that's not ok, it's an issue and i don't want it to be anymore

F*** all of those horrible people from my past and the present that keep going on about my weight and making comments about what i eat. I'm going to show everone that i am a strong cookie and i will do this and when i reach my goal that will be my two fingers up to the lot of them ;-)

Shake it to wake it and drink to shrink

My first goal is to have lost 20lbs by 30/05/2013 if i reach this goal i will be buying myself a nice new dress for my Boyfriends Birthday :-D

Can i do it..... Yes i can

Hell yea, you can do. I was scrolling through peeps pics and stumbled across yours, you looked great in your prom dress babe, you can get there again. I have no pics coz I hate my body that much so have nothing to compare the difference in a few weeks (if there is any) lol. I'm now on week 2 which feels like a flipping life time away till goal, but will plod along, still no cheats and my lipsy dress arrived today :) will try it on in a month, deffo not even worth trying now, would defo rip lol. I'm still weighing every day and it's nearly a 10lb loss. Would love a stone in 2weeks but think thats a lil too eager for it ;) take care jojo
We are in to lose it ;-) x

Hey George!!
How was your day lady?
Aww thank you so much. i would love to get back to that. OMG what a day. Everyone in the office clued on to the fact that they hadn't seen me eating and asked why so i had no choice but to tell them i was on this diet. and believe me i only had one positive comment the rest were all like really?! you're not going to eat? that's so dangerous? They tried to put me off but they failed!
Well done for gettingto week two with no cheats and wow i love lipsy dresses you're going to look stunning in it when you try it on. Keep motivated!

P.S you put your pic up only when you're comfortable. At the end of the day we're all here to support each other and if you're not ready then you're not ready. Regardless of whether you have a pic up or not we're not going any where :-D

Have a lovely evening!

Jojo x

Hey George!!
How was your day lady?
Aww thank you so much. i would love to get back to that. OMG what a day. Everyone in the office clued on to the fact that they hadn't seen me eating and asked why so i had no choice but to tell them i was on this diet. and believe me i only had one positive comment the rest were all like really?! you're not going to eat? that's so dangerous? They tried to put me off but they failed!
Well done for gettingto week two with no cheats and wow i love lipsy dresses you're going to look stunning in it when you try it on. Keep motivated!

P.S you put your pic up only when you're comfortable. At the end of the day we're all here to support each other and if you're not ready then you're not ready. Regardless of whether you have a pic up or not we're not going any where :-D

Have a lovely evening!

Jojo x

Grr, I had exactly the same response, that conversation was had every bloody day for a week! But now it's those same people complementing me on how well I've done! HA!!

That's always the way isn't it chick!
you can't do right by anyone on this diet!
Well i'm sorry for caring about myself for once, you know sorry for caring about my weight and my health! Hows about you sit down and shut your face lol
That's what i wanted to say but i didn't, why can't people just be supportive?
just a "you can do it" every now and then wouldn't go a miss. The only person in that room that was coompletely positive was a lad who had been on the same diet a few years before so knew exactly how i felt in that situation with everyone having a bit of a go.

I think it comes with this diet to be fair. but if listening to that everyday means i get to be a healthy weight and finally feel like me again then so be it.

How was your day today?

Jojo

That's always the way isn't it chick!
you can't do right by anyone on this diet!
Well i'm sorry for caring about myself for once, you know sorry for caring about my weight and my health! Hows about you sit down and shut your face lol
That's what i wanted to say but i didn't, why can't people just be supportive?
just a "you can do it" every now and then wouldn't go a miss. The only person in that room that was coompletely positive was a lad who had been on the same diet a few years before so knew exactly how i felt in that situation with everyone having a bit of a go.

I think it comes with this diet to be fair. but if listening to that everyday means i get to be a healthy weight and finally feel like me again then so be it.

How was your day today?

Jojo

It's funny you say that, after a week I did actually turn on someone, it was really out of characterful me, it was something along the lines of "in my opinion...." Me cutting in and telling them that I didn't really care what their opinion was, and that they should keep it to themselves! they were completely taken aback! They got the message though! Saying that, This is the same person who put an open family size bag of buttons in front of me last week and told me he thinks I should stop now!!! I barely know this guy as well which is what is so hilarious!

Omfg, why are most people so negative. I've had that soo much, it's unhealthy and won't be able to live on that many calories, I then told them actually it has more nutrients in than I eat usually, my plate didn't ever contain veg/salad so now I'm getting it all in me plus this plan is on the nhs website?! Dicks!! Lol. Day 9 2moro. I just wonder how much I can lose by mid July?!
We will show these negative twats that it doesn't work wen we rock up in a size 8/10 Once again positive shrinking thoughts to you jojo and all others on this plan. We will fight the fat. X

Back