I was lost but now i'm found!! I'm back and this time i'm sticking to it!!

I really want milk in my coffee. What should I do. Anyone got any advise?

Jojo x

A splash of skinned wont do any harm, don't forget if you were doing SS+ you would be having an extra pack AND 200ml milk, so a little in your coffee shouldn't hurt Hun x

You complete and utter life saver! Thank you hun.

Jojo x

In such a good place right now! I have the best family, the most amazing and supportive boyfriend and hopefully a new job opportunity!
I feel that as the weight slowly creeps off I start regaining clarity on my life. I'm starting to see that my life is great and I wouldn't change it for the world. I'm getting the old me back and it feels awesome!

Jojo x

In such a good place right now! I have the best family, the most amazing and supportive boyfriend and hopefully a new job opportunity!
I feel that as the weight slowly creeps off I start regaining clarity on my life. I'm starting to see that my life is great and I wouldn't change it for the world. I'm getting the old me back and it feels awesome!

Jojo x

That's awesome hun, funny how a little weigh can change such a great deal!

That's awesome hun, funny how a little weigh can change such a great deal!

I know right?! Didn't think it was possible but it definitely is!

Jojo x

Well you'll never guess what happened to me. I dyed my hair almost a month ago now. And I've had a delayed allergic reaction!!! I'm in agony. I'm on steroids, antibiotics and antihistamines!! If these drugs make me put on weight I think I'd be upset but I'd rather be healthy and have a full head of hair greys or no greys!! The moral of this story?! Always do a patch test!

Jojo x

Bloody hell jojo, that's a bloody long delayed reaction :-( I really hope it doesn't affect anything, but yes as long as your healthy that's the main thing. I'm on week 4 on Tuesday, and I think I've only lost about 2lbs this week, which is a load of crap considering I can do that on weight watchers, and I really have stuck to or religiously wtf is goin on. However good day 2 day as my footy team arsenal came 4th in the league against r rivals spurs who only got 5th yay :)

Hope u get better soon babe x

Bloody hell jojo, that's a bloody long delayed reaction :-( I really hope it doesn't affect anything, but yes as long as your healthy that's the main thing. I'm on week 4 on Tuesday, and I think I've only lost about 2lbs this week, which is a load of crap considering I can do that on weight watchers, and I really have stuck to or religiously wtf is goin on. However good day 2 day as my footy team arsenal came 4th in the league against r rivals spurs who only got 5th yay :)

Hope u get better soon babe x

Now I'm not a massive football fan but I watched the gamrday as my fella is a die hard arsenal fan!! The game wasn't that bad. I'm happy for you all lol!
It's a shame about my unfortunateallergic reaction. Iakve got the steroid munchies and today I've shake and some scrambled eggs. I'm in bed all drowzy and medz'd up to the eyeballs!

I hope I get better soon too. How has your day been babe?
Here's my email, message me and I'll send you my number {[email protected]}

P.s what do you think of this cake? I'm having one made for my fella's birthday and he doesn't know haha!
Arsenal%20shield%20cake.jpg

image-2598993636.jpg

That cake is brill, the one I posted was for my sons birthday as he had no choice to be an arsenal fan, I'm a gooner 4 life, I can't explain all the emotions I went through yesterday, but all ended fantatic, love em :)

Scrambled egg is allowed on ss+ isn't it? So at least your not grabbing the crap babe.

Went for my 3 weeks and 6 day weigh in this eve and lost 2lb and started totm today so CDC said that was good, but need a 3lb weekly loss if I'm gonna get to goal b4 holiday. Will email you my number Hun :)
Hope you stop feeling lousy v soon, dunno how I'd cope if i was I'll, I'm sure I'd dive straight to the crap cupboard so your doing fab. PMA to ya babe x

Omg that cake looks awesome!! Lol
You and the fella would get on great. When the football is on I'll read a book or something, I watch when it all gets tense as I like to see the look on everyones faces when someone gets a goal lol!
Yeah I think it is so I'm not doing too bad. I'm going to try sticking to just shakes and fizzy water with cambridge water flavourings tomorrow! Fingers crossed I can do it. Feel drugged up soooo bad! At least it's the last day at work tomorrow! Congratulations on your loss. A loss is a loss right?! And losing that amount after being on it for almost a month is good going. I've been on and off my totm because I'm on the pill cerazette :-/ hopefully my bloating will go down soon. Water is the key. So thirsty all the time atm it's driving me mad. Wonder if its the meds??
I'll await your email.
You will reach your goal I know you can do it!! Next month I'm going to mix up the flavours a bit more when I by from my cdc. Choc orange, choc mint and vanilla I think.
I'm trying to stay away from the crap. I take my steroids in the morning so that I minimise the risk of eating as I'm at work! However work have just filled up the tuck shop with some of my favourite american candy. The kind of stuff I used to eat when I lived out there for a while!! So annoying! Anyway enough about food and illness. Gotta drink to shrink right :)

Night night hun speak soon

Jojo x

I now it sounds horrible but I can't wait for my bf's birthday week to be over so I can get back on the sraight and narrow. The steroids made me put on 7lbs!! Come the 3rd of June I can start on the shakes properly.

Just come back after some time out and I'm on sole source +, day 3 down and 8lbs down which I assume is water weight so it doesn't really count. Today I had my three strawberry tetra packs and for dinner I had 225g cottage cheese and 80g raw sliced green peppers. Tomorrow I'm going to make a mushroom and onion omelette. Are onions allowed? I don't even know! I won't use too many just in case. Feel better knowing I have a meal to look forward to at the end of the day.

Back