I was lost but now i'm found!! I'm back and this time i'm sticking to it!!

It's funny you say that, after a week I did actually turn on someone, it was really out of characterful me, it was something along the lines of "in my opinion...." Me cutting in and telling them that I didn't really care what their opinion was, and that they should keep it to themselves! they were completely taken aback! They got the message though! Saying that, This is the same person who put an open family size bag of buttons in front of me last week and told me he thinks I should stop now!!! I barely know this guy as well which is what is so hilarious!

Honestly it's so unfair! and the dude with the buttons....... How rude!!! some people just can't make up their minds! Anyway Screw them. we're the brilliant ones and they can keep their horrible negative comments to themselves. They're just trying to bring us down because they're unhappy with their sad little lives.

Jojo x

Omfg, why are most people so negative. I've had that soo much, it's unhealthy and won't be able to live on that many calories, I then told them actually it has more nutrients in than I eat usually, my plate didn't ever contain veg/salad so now I'm getting it all in me plus this plan is on the nhs website?! Dicks!! Lol. Day 9 2moro. I just wonder how much I can lose by mid July?!
We will show these negative twats that it doesn't work wen we rock up in a size 8/10 Once again positive shrinking thoughts to you jojo and all others on this plan. We will fight the fat. X

We will show them all! i'm so looking forward to that day. Believe me!!

Jojo x

Hey there,

good luck on your new journey I just started the Cambridge plan yesterday my first time ever trying this one, tried and failed many others, lets do this :) I'm 14st 7 goal weight of 10 stone xxx

Hey there,

good luck on your new journey I just started the Cambridge plan yesterday my first time ever trying this one, tried and failed many others, lets do this :) I'm 14st 7 goal weight of 10 stone xxx

Hey scotslass,
This is my second time on CD. First time around I thought I could eat my body weight in junk withiut putting all of the weight back on :-/ well not this time! Welcome and enjoy! As disgusting as it sounds I've just tested my pee and I'm in ketosis so bring on the fat loss!! Everyone is here to support you so stop by any time and let me know how you're getting on. Let's work towards our goals and achieve them!

Jojo x

Had such a **** day at work! :-( my team always get the most work to do but because we don't complain we're left to it. I took five in the locker room just to calm myself down and these tears just came from my eyes like they were going out of fashion! Omg I was like balling my eyes out I'm not a noisey cryer but lol!
Anyway I dried my face after 30mins and put my face back on and went to work. The only thing getting me through the day was the knowledge that I would be coming home to my bed!
The only good thing about today is the fact that in ketosis.

Here's hoping your days have been considerably better than mine.

Jojo x

Is anyone else a gumaholic like me? Not being able to chew on a piece of minty gum is doing my head in. I now have mint flavoured mouth spray. It's not the same but it'll do. I practically bought the whole shelf

Jojo x

Also is anyone craving savoury food. The shakes are obviously quite sweet and I keep day dreaming about tins of beans and roast chicken to name a couple.

When I ate I used to love salt on my food so it could be withdrawal symptoms lol!

Jojo x

Lol, I'm craving any thing that could be eaten. The cat food once again is smelling good lol. I've been at work this eve, having to take a child out to swimming then McDonalds, I sipped my water like a good girl, dunno how I managed that but I have a bad headache now :-( day 10 2mora! Jojo, you have done it b4 so you know you can do it again, I just hope I have your willpower. X

Lol! Cat food haha i almost lol'd in the office!
well done for sticking to your water! today i fancied eggs. i didn't go there but it was definitely in my mind. keep with it girl friend. it's not a sin to be tempted it just is if you follow through lol!
Congrats on day 10 you strong lady!! I'm getting weighed in on the 7th! I hope i get good numbers on the scales for my first week's loss.
Yes i can and yes you can, hell yes we can ha!

You're the one that is in day 10 i hope i have your willpower!

Hope you're enjoying your day george

Jojo x

Hey jojo, hope your day has gone well and no temptations were flaunted in front of you. Had to make my fave pasta for everyone's dinner and found that hard, but had me hot choc shake. My holiday has been moved forward so only have 9 weeks and 2 days to lose just over 2stone, **** not good :-( my tummy has not lost any fat yet, I think I'm expecting a double miracle, this diet is quick but not that quick lol. Working all day from 8am straight through till 10pm 2mora so that should keep my mind off eating, a little anyway. Positive thoughts to you babe. X

Hey George!! How are you sweet? You poor lady having to serve up everyones favourite!! So proud of you for staying away! After work I had to go food shopping with the bf and then I had to sit and watch him cook his signature cajun chiken which is to die for by the way. And I had to sit and listen to him talk about how he put too much spice on it and in my head I just wanted to rugby tackle him to the ground and wrestle the chicken from him so I could savagly eat it alone in the corner lol!!! I don't know how I got through yesterday. I was so close to going to tesco's to get some filleted salmon to grill and eat! Heck I was so hungry I'd have eaten a plate of spinach! Today is no better I woke up so hungry and knowing that I have to sit there again and watch my bf tuck into a lovely lunch and dinner... I don't know if I can take it. He's been so supportive though bless him. I've just been a big fat walking mood swing haha! You're forgetting that you can lose up to two stone in 8 weeks. You have 9. You can totally do that just focus focus focus! I'll be here for you 100% we're on this diet for a reason! We want to be healthy be slim and look fab! I'm glad work will keep you distracted! I'm going to look online for dresses for the end of the month as motivation. Something bright and bold I think.

Here's hoping you have an amazing day. I'm here if you need a boost and no I don't mean the chocolate bar lol.

Jojo x

Jojo, step away from the Cajun chicken lol. U know what it tastes like, even tho it tastes good u can have it again soon :) when we are skinny *****es ;-) my bf sits there chomping loudly and I just can't help but give him a dirty look lol, not forever tho. I just drink wen im peckish, had to feed the lady I care for a tuna Mayo sandwich a lil while ago, it's never looked so good, then the new malteser choc bar which I so would of tried by now if I weren't on the cd. I feel ok, but would love to eat but it's ok at mo! 2mora is roast day usually which is another fave but didn't have it last Sunday so I'll b ok lol. 9 weeks 1 day left lol, not lost anything for 2 days now. Pissing me off :-(
Don't touch the food, you'll b ok! Skinny skinny skinny skinny skinny skinny skinny. ;-)

Sending you skinny thoughts chick x

Lol! Oh I did. Today he had the same but with sweet potato wedges. Lol! When he opened the oven and the smell wafted over I could have cried lol! But I've been drinking black coffee which is helping to supress my appetite and hunger! Total god send! Lol bless the men in our lives. A little nuts but totally adorable ha! I don't even like tuna but I'd totally eat a tuna sandwich! Oh I've seen those new bars, they look ok but I'm obsessed with those malteser bunnies!! I could live off them. Walked into my bedroom a few days ago to find a pink percy pig chocolate from M&S lol! I checked the sell by date and it's good till mid june so I'm going to have it on my break at the end of this month. Yum! Sunday dinners are my favourite ever dinner. I love to go to the carvery. Awwww :-( you shouldn't be weighing every day. You'll get disheartened. It's easier said than done. Got my weigh in on the 7th god knows how much I will have lost. I'm hoping it's a good number. I won't touch food if you don't how's about that ;-). Thinking thin thoughts and hoping you are too. I'm sure you'll have lost for your next weigh in

Jojo x

Last edited:
Decided to delete my old diary and pics to start a fresh! This time round I won't be dwelling on the past, posting pics of me and how I used to look when I was slim. I'll be posting pictures of my new body. The body that I plan on keeping for the rest of my life. Live for the now, strive for your future and forget the past. It's of no use to you now.

Jojo x

Is anyone else a gumaholic like me? Not being able to chew on a piece of minty gum is doing my head in. I now have mint flavoured mouth spray. It's not the same but it'll do. I practically bought the whole shelf

Jojo x

Hi, I think every CDC has a different idea on whether gum is allowed or not as mine thinks it is! I'm in my third week of doing CD and while I don't chew all day, I certainly have at least one piece every day as to be honest it gives my mouth something to do where it normally would have been eating food! I lost 8lbs in week 1 and 4.5 in week 2 so don't think it has affected my losses. Maybe get some ketostix and have some gum and see if it affects your ketosis? Cambridge advises that you don't chew for too long as it can give you hunger pangs but I find it can reduce mine :)

Hi, I think every CDC has a different idea on whether gum is allowed or not as mine thinks it is! I'm in my third week of doing CD and while I don't chew all day, I certainly have at least one piece every day as to be honest it gives my mouth something to do where it normally would have been eating food! I lost 8lbs in week 1 and 4.5 in week 2 so don't think it has affected my losses. Maybe get some ketostix and have some gum and see if it affects your ketosis? Cambridge advises that you don't chew for too long as it can give you hunger pangs but I find it can reduce mine :)

Hey, congrats on getting to week t well done those are great losses! My CDC said it wasn't allowed at all and suggested mouth spray. But when I was chewing gum before this diet I would go through a 10 pack every day! I'm constantly speaking to members of the public so I like to have fresher than fresh breath. I'd hate to try gum and do have it kick me out of ketosis. I have the stix but I'm not willing to test the theory! It was so hard getting into ketosis in the first place lol! I'm looking forward fter my second week! Bit of flavour is always good. How was your day today?

Jojo x

Today I'm bloody well tempted, I can smell the bbqs going on :-( I have once again resisted. Weigh in on Tuesday, wishing my life away at the mo. Hows it going joio? Have u checked the scales?
Skinny Minnie thoughts xx

Hiya babes! Well done you!! Just keep thinking about your goal and you will be ok! So far I've lost 7lbs and my weigh in is tomorrow! So I'm happy with that. It's not as much as last time but it's still good. I may lose another pound by tomorrow but if I don't it's no biggy. Everyone is saying I already look like I've lost some chubb from around my face and tummy so that's good. Sorry I didn't reply so quick.. Hope your day is going well. Isn't the weather beautiful?!

Itsy bitsy, teeny weeny, skinny minnie thoughts to you hun!! Xx

Hey jojo, yesterday was hell but powered through. Well done on the loss but let me know official one, but -7lb is fantastic go jojo Had my 2nd weigh in today and lost another 5lb :) so 13 in 14 days, pretty good but I know it's really gonna slow from now and I'm worried that will make me lose motivation :( but I am allowed a bar a day now so bought 1 for every evening and the rest is choc shakes all hot. I may get bored of chocolate which is a good thing at the end of the day coz chocolate and cake is my weakness plus chips and crap like that lol, ok need to stop thinking bout haha. My tummy doesn't seem to be going down or anything else tbh, wtf??? Hope your have a nice day, let me know your loss babe.

Skinny biatch thoughts to you ;-) ;-) x

Hey jojo, yesterday was hell but powered through. Well done on the loss but let me know official one, but -7lb is fantastic go jojo Had my 2nd weigh in today and lost another 5lb :) so 13 in 14 days, pretty good but I know it's really gonna slow from now and I'm worried that will make me lose motivation :( but I am allowed a bar a day now so bought 1 for every evening and the rest is choc shakes all hot. I may get bored of chocolate which is a good thing at the end of the day coz chocolate and cake is my weakness plus chips and crap like that lol, ok need to stop thinking bout haha. My tummy doesn't seem to be going down or anything else tbh, wtf??? Hope your have a nice day, let me know your loss babe.

Skinny biatch thoughts to you ;-) ;-) x

Omg well done on that loss!! So much weight gon in only 14 days!! I have lost 9lbs all together!! I'm so happy with that. So down to 14st now! Omg sorry to hear yesterday was a struggle! Today is a struggle for me. Work is ***** and I just want to go home!!
I didn't like any of the bars. They tasted too much like chemicals.
Oh god! Tell me about it! I keep craving scampi and chips!!
Don't get disheartened with small losses. A loss is a loss no matter what right?!
Anyway twas just a quick check in to see how things went and to give you an update, I can talk more after work babes.

Skinny skinny thoughts and more to you my dear. Have a good day!

Jojo x

Back