I was lost but now i'm found!! I'm back and this time i'm sticking to it!!

People at work are starrting to notice I'm losing wieght woohoo! Shame about the few that are trying to put me off! #Envy

Don't let people discourage you from doing what has to be done. Can they lose weight for you? Well then there you go!
I will reach my goal. It doesn't matter how long it takes. Just know that I will get there. THE END

Jojo x

Hey jojo, hope today's gone well for you :) what is up wiv people trying to tempt us away, one of the other carers is like go on have a bit of chocolate, omg f off!! So i had a mint bar last nite, not great and my jaw freaking ached lol but had a peanut one this morn and really liked it- yay. Naughty of me but weighed myself this morn and I've officially lost a stone, whoop whoop :) can't believe how much u lost in 1st week, it's bloody fantastic babe. Only another 8 and half weeks ish till holiday. Do I order a size 10 bikini lol.

Teeny weenie skinny thoughts back at ya Hun x

Hey George! I had a good day yesterday, today not so good, feel like rubbish. Need to keep thinking about me and where i'm heading. God i don't know what's up with people but it's starting to do my head in. Can't believed they offered you chocolate even though they know you're on a diet! Jog on people lol! I'm glad you liked the bar. at least you can have that as your sort of treat even if it is classed as a meal. Congratulations on being a stone down. how inspirational!!!! Well done. And i know right!! Feel good but i'm not jumping up and down on my losses just yet until i can start seeing the difference in my body. oooooh i'm saying go for it. Buy the bikini in a 10. I bet it'll make you work twice as hard. If you believe you can get into a 10 by then then you will do it. Think positive!

Hope today was good for you :)

Jojo x

:-( you can so power through the crap day, you've done it b4 so u know u can do it again, what's the point of going through the 1st hard week just to slip, think slimmer thoughts and you can have all you like in moderation wen u hit goal :) today is ok again, I'm just wondering wen it's gonna start to show, I can c some of me cellulite coming off my thighs but nothing no one else would notice, I would like my tummy to start shrinking now or I'll get pissed off lol. But I'm coping amazingly fine ( dunno how) my willpower is usually **** haha! 8 weeks 3 days and counting.

Skinny thoughts jojo x

I'm trying girl. Just so pissed off today. Just really need a bust of motivation.
I won't slip. I'm not even hungry. I just feel like going to bed. I don't even feel hungry enough to have my 3rd shake. I know I have to though other wise this won't work. My first goal is to get to 12st 13lbs by the 30th of May. Totally doable but I need to stay focused and I mean really focused! Need your help to get me there george! It's week two for you right?! So I reckon you can see the loss. I reckon friends and family can too. Either they forget to tell you or just don't want to. Jealousy hun. Don't stand for it. Be around those that support you and be one of your own cheerleaders! I think once I lose another 9lbs, I will start doing some crunches to flatten my tummy as I look like I'm about 4months gone lol!! So glad your doing so well! Proud of you :-D. 8 weeks and 3 days!! Woohoo you can do it.

Skinny thoughts received and duplicated!! Right back at ya sweet.

Jojo x

Not going to hang around waiting for things to magically fall into my lap. If I want to make changes in my life I have to get up and go. Because until I learn how to respect myself, no one else will. Think I just grew up a little more in the space of 5 minutes. Kinda realise I should have listen to my mum a bit more. Still it's never too late.

Jojo x

Babe, I had them days wen all I wanted to do was go bed early so I could get through to the next day. I found day 10 hard for some reason but since week 2 has been completed I feel good, don't get me wrong I crave food and get pissed off and emosh sometimes but I'm not hungry :) I have entered week 3 as of yesterday and I really can't notice a change, people say my face is slimming but sod that I want my tummy to shrink lol. Maybe I need to exercise but my CDC said she didn't! We are in this together babe, and you have previous on this so don't forget that, you've done it and you'll so do it again, summer soon and lovely pretty dresses to buy and flaunt our new amaze bods in ;-) one day at a time chick

Skinny Minnie love to ya ;-) x

You're totally right I guess I just let everything get to me. I just feel like I've already have this diet to contend with I don't want drama ontop of that. But people don't make it easy. Still that's pushing me and giving me the motivation to carry on. My weight loss isn't just for me. It's a finger up to that tried to stand in my way and cloud my judgement. I do not feel guilty that I'm making myself a better person. I will not be made to feel that way. I guess it doesn't matter how many friends and family you have around you, at the end of the day you're your own person and have to deal with things on your own. I'm getting my confidence back and my independance back and being slimmer is totally the best bonus ever! I wouldn't do too much exercise on a vlcd but a little is fine. Your tummy will go in time trust me. It probably has gone down a bit and you can't see it because you're used to seeing yourself a certain way.

I know we can do this. Just trying to keep my mind in the game. I'm at personal safety training through work today. And it's so embarrasing being the bigger girl because when it comes to floor work and throws and stuff no one can lift me. Kinda feel as small as a pea right now but oh well. Next years personal safety training I will be the slim one lol.

Hope you enjoy your day today. Congrats on being in week 3! Yay!

Skinny Slender thoughts to you chick :)

Jojo x

Jojo, every time I read your posts you're so determine and inspiring, it's great, you seem to totally be on it! For want of not sounding cheesy, gonna say it anyway YOU GO GIRL! :p

I am so ready for this! I need to do this. I feel like this is my last chance in a way. Gotta stay focused! Thank you so much. Fingers crossed I can still keep going!!

Hope you're having a brilliant day.

Jojo x

You really are inspiring Hun with a great attitude, today is day 10 for me and this has been the hardest I have terrible nausea and struggling with my shakes and water :-( Hope tomorrow is a better day!! xxx

You really are inspiring Hun with a great attitude, today is day 10 for me and this has been the hardest I have terrible nausea and struggling with my shakes and water :-( Hope tomorrow is a better day!! xxx

Congratulations on your loss so far. And thank you! I guess from a young age I've had my struggles and I've always managed to pull through. I'm here to tell the tale and so if I can do that I should be able to do this. I'm struggling with my water today too. There's tones of mineral water and sparkling water in the fridge but I just don't want it lol! Tomorrow will be the challenge! I have a bhday bbq to go to and I. Have to sit there whilst watching everyone else east and drink.

Never mind ay, another day down is a step closer to my goal :)

Hope your day goes well.

Jojo x

IMG-20130511-01340.jpg

Picture update :) me yesterday before my friends 21st birthday bbq
Jojo x

Thank you so much :-D

Hey jojo, that dress is gawjuss :) how's it going? Did you have anything at the BBQ? I'm really wanting food the past couple of days and it's pissing me off lol. Sometimes I think yea this is pretty easy the next I'm nearly dribbling :-(

Take care babes, skinny PMA to ya x

Hey jojo, that dress is gawjuss :) how's it going? Did you have anything at the BBQ? I'm really wanting food the past couple of days and it's pissing me off lol. Sometimes I think yea this is pretty easy the next I'm nearly dribbling :-(

Take care babes, skinny PMA to ya x

Hey girl. Thank you. It felt good to wear it knowing it wouldn't cling to my fat like it used to! I have to admit I had some chicken and a few drinks. But when I got home I was sick so when I weighed in the next day I still lost weight. Doesn't mean that it can happen again but it gelt good to just be with my best friends and not be the cranky hungry one in the corner.
The cravings are awful sometimes. But just take it hour by hour. Yes I had a day off I don't feel guilty about it and I'm still on track. But today is 100% just like yesterday. I'm taking it hour by hour and I'm online looking at size 10 dresses and pretty underwear. Which helps. I'm imagining myself in some pretty sexy stuff haha! Today is my day off. My fella is at the gym and I'm in bed still. It's time for my first shake soon. Filling myself up with fizzy water!

Official weigh in on the 14th. And I'm on course to lose around 6-7lbs. Excited for it!!
Hope your day is going well. I'm going to PM you my number george. My internet is a bit slugish lately so if you want to text me feel free.

Skinny minnie vibes to you!!

Jojo x

1st01lbs lost in two weeks. I'm happy with that. Now for 100%SS for 16 days! See how much more I can lose. So chuffed it's unreal. Now I know I can stay on the straight and narrow and lose more. Bring it on!

Jojo x

Hey jojo, wow and wow again that's great :) I've only managed a stone in 3 weeks :( I'm officially in week 4 now so really hoping I get in that bloody bikini, I'm doubtful now tho! I didn't get a pm of ya if u sent it. Y is my belly not shrinking, I feel as if I'm doing something wrong but haven't cheated and I drink 3 litres a day :-(
Good going babe. Spk soon skinny Minnie ;-) x

Hey babe tried to PM ya but it says you either can't except them because you haven't sent enough posts or you've requested to opt out of receiving them :-/.
Once its all sorted I'll send you my number. Don't you dare get disheartend you're doing so so well. We'll all lose weight at different paces. You can and you will fit into that bikini damn it ;-). Week four make it count. You didn't cheat like I did so keep doing what you're doing.
As for your tummy maybe start doing some crunches before bed. Start with 10 and build up every night till you manage 50+. Don't give up I know you can do this. Thank you hun. I won't take my loss for granted. Like I said I had a day off for my best friends 21st. I won't be doing that again till my boyfriends birthday.
16 days and counting 100% SS bring it on.

Chin up george and skinny thoughts are being sent your way

Jojo x

Back