I went back on CD yesterday

lol I'm one of those people who lose weight when I sleep too (as I stop eating then). I just made up my shake with a blender for the first time (I'm usually lazy and usually mix it by hand to avoid washing the blender). It actually tastes a lot better and I managed to get 2 shakes out of the same amount so I'm happy. Hope you're not waiting too long for the scales to move....I think they get stuck just to spite us...it's all a big test. I'm off to gym tonight (hopefully...maybe). I really hope it's actually helping. Have you ever had the bars before? I've not, they any good?

V

Hi dreamer , yes bloody scales they are stuck alright lol Hey you seem like me , lazy and hand wisking and thinking to much hassle with the blender lol . The bars yes had them before , i like best the peanut crunch , not much crunch going on , i do put them in the freezer for 30 mins , but if i forget could be an hour as it last longer lol . I also make up the shakes with a little water and cook them in the mirco for 1 min 20 secs or so its like a sponge then , its just something different , but they say don't do it anymore with all the new rule changes , so shoot me lol I feel like bed now as my daughter always wakes up and that goes on 30 mins trying to carm her down ARR
How did the gym go ?

Day one of re-start for me today :S few hours in and all is well...so far. Any tips on motivation and will power?

Hi there Tiffers , Yes i remember more your photo than your name , so July the 4th your wedding day , hey thats the thing to spur you on that big day !! Just think of yourself at goal weight looking and feeling great , its not easy but its all todo with mind over matter , really helps to try see yourself in that dress looking the weight you want to be . really its just looking at this daily , how are you feeling now ?

Cheers :) I feel 10 times better than yesterday. Today I feel ive got a big 3 stone hill to climb for my first challenge but only (realisticaly) 70 days to do it in - I think I can manage it. I have another frien on LL that were motivating each other and I think I've got to takers to buddy up with me. I've filled in my Weight record and I'm just weighting for my first results.

Nights are really tough for me though so well see what happens later - anyone got any tips for evening grazers :) ?

Only one Tip , go to bed . it will pass , its like yesterday i felt so hungry about 3ish and i had to go out and was busy it lasted about 2 hours feeling hungry but then forgot about it , keep busy too , best to get some cheap pampering at your local college , having my foils done again next week , just think all the things you can have done , even slimming things they do . 3 stone same as me really about . first stone gone fast its the other 2 .

I think as the better weather is coming in I can manage that! I think keeping busy is the key. I got 3 stone to loose before my wedding and a further two to go before my honeymoon (end of september. You seem to be doing well - do you excersise too?

I only do walking , but i have noticed my tummy needs some tonning , but you know you always say ok tomorrow and it never comes huh lol . I have noticed alot of people have done none , but i do know deep down it will help to tone up , its putting yourself out , come on give me a push lol . so really like me i have 3 stone to lose to i'm happy , but really i should do another stone , but can't look at it like that just now Arrr , but i have had lots of weak days , i think i'm still here on CD another day i say ! yes the weather really will help , cos you tend to not eat as much then . Cos you feel so cold on this diet don't you ?

Not half I was frez most the time!! Im planning to keep busy every night this week - tonight shopping - tomorrow visiting friends thursday - walking

You're going great guns Mrs! Puts me to shame!

Tiffers and becky .. You can do it becky is it still wednesday your re start day ? rooting for you , results is what we want ! Tiffers , glad to see you have a plan what you are going to do to keep busy , yes first few nights i was ice cold then had to get the heating on . but feeling better or has it warmed up ? lol
Becky you seem very busy these days with your new barn to do up , really will help you to be thinking ok how will i decorate it

Yes, Wed is restart day! Although i have a study day on Sat with a buffet. Will stick to protein and salad, promise!

As for my renovation, it's to turn it into a clinic to do feet, so it will be very clinical looking, white with a few pics. And my certificates, of course!

Sounds great , its like when i have my eyebrows done she has all her certificates up on the wall , yes its a tease seeing all the foods at buffet's , but yes that will be ok chicken some salad , my tummy is now talking to me saying fed me another shake lol . ok everyone have a great day sun is out . need to feel warm !

Mine still stuck too! Gym was ok, although I was too lazy to get off my backside, so sat on the reclining bike for an hour (I was cycling on it, honest!) I'm always hungrier day after gym though, but am coping with that. You got a little one then? since you say she always wakes up and then you need to calm her down? I don't have any family commitments (don't get on with my family unfortunately) but it must be difficult to have to deal with family and cope with this diet/weight issues too (of course the support must be good too). Good on you for trying to improve yourself/your health as well as dealing with your other responsibilities!

V

Hi dreamer
I have 3 kids , 17, 13, 4 With my daughter shes hard work , hope she grows out of it lol
Sorry to hear there about your family not getting on , sometimes its the only way is not to see them if they talk out of term .
Yes with dieting and my 4 year old it is harder while dieting , i have so far coped , just mind lol .
The scales have moved and about time , its weigh in day tomorrow , but my cdc is coming tonight , bars can't wait , plus shakes . so will post torrow my weight . How are you doing dreamer ?

Wow all ages to deal with there! I've actually had a bad day. My car's stopped working again, just when I was starting it for work. I'd just shelled out almost £300 on it 3 weeks ago, and ever since the battery has died twice. So I had to pay for a taxi I can't afford. Worse, I don't have time to get it fixed till Saturday so I might have to walk 40mins to work (hopefully someone will take pity and give me a lift back) Still, I've ranted most of this out in my diary on here. It's a shame cos I was in a good mood till then as the scales have started to budge. I think I'm probably a little bit extra stressed cos work was difficult today too and I needed help constantly (I'm about 2.5months out of training now). Trying to focus on positive things now.....breathe...lol

Hi dreamer , You started off on a bad day with the car , sorry to hear taht , yes Taxis are costly , and 40 mins walk is alot on top of a days work , i just did 3 hours with my son tonight on his papers then i feel i have to pick my legs up for them to move , funny to see lol
But is god looking down saying ok theres a work out for us huh lol
Hope you get the car fixed ASP .
Ho yes all ages there , all depending on me still to do things lol
300 pounds wow so much money to keep them and more seems like , ho no you don't need it girl , you rant you are allowed too !!! So your scales have also moved , see we got some results , my CDC came tonight shes lovely , so got my bars , can't wait to eat them , no , not all at once lol

awww that's great she's so nice and she even comes to you. hehe you do the paper round with your son? I tried a paper round for a week (just to help out for a while till the usual boy came back from holiday) and it's sooo tiring (plus I nicked my finger in a letter box and my hand started bleeding so I think God was looking down that time saying no V, not the job for you lol) I found buses for tomorrow, so I'll get my exercise walking to the bus stop so I've calmed down, but thank you for reading my little rant on your thread! It's great your scales have moved too - very good to hear :D Good luck for the rest of the week! (now go rest your poor legs!)

Yes i'm doing that now , under the desk lol Yes i had a nick today , now can't have blood going over the papers can we ho lol . I help him every wednesday but next week might have to take a rain check as having my Foils done and two colours going in , so be there a long time i guess over 2 hours and cutting too . Thats good buses go that way , so you will be ok tomorrow !!

Back