I went back on CD yesterday

They talk to me all the time and it depends on my mood whether I listen or not, Ive had a good week so far and have a stone to go which will take me to 10 stone then maybe lose 4lbs more to give me a buffer will see how it goes could all go up in smoke tomorrow lol xxx.

No it won't Mandy , you will do well !
Yes them food thoughts , hey the smell from the hotdog Van today , crist i had to run into the DIY place fast , just so i could not smell it , is it just me or do food smells smell stronger when doing these VLCD ?

They are much stronger my lot are making bacon butties in the kitchen right now I could scream, but Im not avin any lol x.

Ho yesssssssssss , my son , i make him one every morning b4 school , i'm doing ok with that , blimey midnight feast , cor don't you just miss them , lol But hey this is a means to an end and the only way its going to end is to keep at it . bugger lol

One good thing is hubby is trying to loose a few pounds so at least hes not having one either lol xx.

Which diet is Hubby on ? or just cutting back ?
Yes , when things drive you crazy go to bed and think i'm out of the way of it , unless you have a stash in your draws of food lol

Hes just cutting back but it helps me no choccie or cakes and hes off bread, and I know wot you mean about retreating to bed I often do with my laptop lol xx.

used to take my lap top to bed , until our wirless broke , then the battery went in the laptop mains only , so have not used it in over a year , but i do like the pc better as i kept getting weak signal . bread , cakes , ho yessssssssss , lovely lol

Hi Mandy , Good morning to you too , feeling loads better today , how are you feeling mandy ? will be keeping away from them Naughties but nice lol ....

Im ok mood wise but having stomach cramps think its cos Im on 810 as from yesterday xx

I'm on day two too... back on to CD but finding it more difficult than ever. I've had to start leaving my purse at home so that I can't go out and buy food at lunch time - AGH!!

Hi Mandy and Ruthieno , 810 plan , how does taht feel for you Mandy ? do you find thats better , abit more food , felt hungry again from 4 , but never went down that road , they have W8 setting up near me , just 2 mins walk , its same thing as CD really but 4 shakes its 49 a week plus meetings . I'm back with CD now , really am hoping to drop 3 stone and a few pounds . Ruthieno , yes good idea leaving your purse at home , now no shop lifting ok lol

810 not goimg so well mrs put a pounf on this am my cdc Debz thinks I need to eat more not getting enough so will try 1000 plan tomorrow and still having awful cramps xxx.

Hi Mandy
Sorry to hear that , awful cramps , yes might be an idea to eat more should stop it , have you tried to eat more ?
I had my weigh in i lost 6 pounds today , but its hard , i'm keeping with it , cos i'm fed up with dieting , need to just get 45 more off .

Had more to eat today 6lbs is amazing hun you keep at it and the rest will disappear very quickly xxx

MrsJMC I just checked in to see how you are doing, and you seem to have lost a good amount in your first week since restart, keep it up! I'm a restarter too, it's good to learn from the past so I'm sure you'll do great this time.

Everyone else, keep it up guys too, don't worry about blips, we can get through them. Just keep going (easier said than done, but definitely possible!)

V

Hi Dreamer , well today as i have not been out i'm struggling with bad thoughts , thinking food would cheer the day up , but only while i'm eating it , but after i know i should not have so i have jumped on here instead, so right there with your wording , don't worry about blips, we can get through them. Just keep going (easier said than done, but definitely possible!)
How are you doing dreamer ? how are you finding today ? Hope you are doing fab

Sorry to hear you've been struggling yesterday; remember today's a whole new day (and week!). I was feeling a bit fed up yesterday, my scales have been stuck for about 5 or 6 days so I'm hoping by WI day, they'll budge. I emersed myself in housework (which I don't tend to do), so looks like this diet is good for my house lol

Have a great week :)

V

Hi dreamer
Yes , you have to keep busy or go to bed , feeling abit better today , i also think its because i have not been out much really , yes my scales have not moved in 2 days , blast lol I'm thinking i know they will move , they have to move lol
Sundays get to people sometimes , its a long day , i'm wanting my CD order , i have bars coming HO yessssssssssss , see how exciting a bar can be on this diet lol
How are you doing dreamer ?

Back