• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I went back on CD yesterday

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Its a year today since I joined MiniMins .I came across the site as i was looking at diets, and thought this seems really helpful place to be .
I got yesterday over with with no problems , and I just want it staying that way !
Just want to say lets keep rolling them pounds off Guys ok !
Its been a rollercoaster year of dieting , let this be the last lol

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Jackie

Good luck with the restart, you know you can do this hun. As you say let's get those lbs falling off you.

Gxx

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Thank you girl , yes been messing about too long , really need to be where you are :)
Done so , so well !!! good for you !!!

Its a year today since I joined MiniMins .I came across the site as i was looking at diets, and thought this seems really helpful place to be .
I got yesterday over with with no problems , and I just want it staying that way !
Just want to say lets keep rolling them pounds off Guys ok !
Its been a rollercoaster year of dieting , let this be the last lol
Good luck with your re-start :)

love

Debz xx

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Thank you Guys , Well its now sunday , its a rollercoaster ride as you all know , when your out for a while and not drinking you do start to feel hungry and boy if your near food , even the smell, its a killer but you have to say , THIS WILL PASS, I KNOW IT WILL . How are you of you doing ? On your different Diets .

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Thanks Becky , its day 4 for me and my CDC is coming tonight with my stock so i have to stay in it for another week lol . Becky how are you ? hope your doing ok

I have started back on CD Today so here I go again lol.

I have a focus this time though, The Big HOLIDAY. July 12th my boyfriend and I fly out to Menorca, I need that bikini bod i have always wanted. I managed 5 weeks last time and lost 1st and 7lbs, however i did stumble a few time i have to say. Wish me luck.

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Laura and Jaybird , thanks guys , wishing you lots of luck both of you ! Let them weeks turn into months and lets hope its not to painful along the way , but then again we are only human , aren't we ? lol

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Hi Mandy
Find it hard some parts of the day , but when evening comes i know i've made another day count , Mandy how much did you lose , i'm just looking at when you joined a month before me .

hopefilly

Silver Member
I lost almost 6 stone on LL then regained about 20lbs doing CD now to get that off but it is hard 2nd time around x.

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Wow 6 stone , 20lbs to go , just take it a day at a time , its hard i know , i guess its how strong our minds are when starting , how much we want it , but the food demons have been talking to me alot today and i've been fighting them off lol