I went back on CD yesterday

hi hun,

atkins does work, I lost 5lbs the first week, It would've been more had I drank 3-4 litres of water but I didnt, I fell off the wagon as I had hen nights and birthday celebrations, have a look at the low carb threads for atkins, some people get 10lb losses in first week!

I shall go back on to that if I need to stay in ketosis if I have social outings.

sue x

Thanks for that sue , yes , low carb high protien , was looking into that , its always best to look into something else to be ready if you ever find it hard , been busy tonight so my mind is strong ! I know when you get things come up it really is a set back , i'm lucky as i don't have anything until near the end of July thats why i wanted to start last friday . When is your birthday sue ? so you want to hit target for your birthday ? hey thats great , thats what i want too in July , but i don't know , if i will get close to it . only can be in it to win it hehe . Hows your mind at restarting CD ?

hi hun,

my birthday is 21st June, but I wont hit my target by then, also I was sooooo hungry last night, I nibbled at protein, so hopefully I didnt got out of ketosis (even if I was in it yet!).

My mind is/was strong, but I drank water and it didnt kerb my hunger cravings, I'm wondering whether its because I am still within healthy bmi that my body is telling me I need more calories?, so I am toying with aam or 790/810 in th evening, I know my weight loss is not going to be fast, but if I can lose 2lbs a week as least it will be going in the right direction,what do you think or anybody else!

sue x

Hi Sue
I know there is a slow down in weight loss when getting near the end , but i'm unsure on what scale you should be doing now cos you have not got far to go . Might be best to stick a post up asking , as they might tell you to work up the plans ? Carvings , yes you never know when they are going to come and its working out how your going to deal with them , as we don't want to go down that dark road , cos we know its a circle hehe . I had my weigh in lost 6 this week so i'm happy , 33 more to go and will see if i need more off . June 21st , another week and a bit , well just keep going and hope and pray :) yes water it does not have the same effect as food , but you can say at least i didn't touch the bad things ! Doing well sue ! hang in there

well done on your 6lbs loss hun, brilliant, keep strong xxxxx

thank you Sue . Feeling so hungryyyy today Arrrrrr .
Did you find the info you wanted ? about the plans ?

yup thanks hun x

Good luck MsJMC :)

I'm struggling right now as i've been eating food (wrong kind!!) on and off past 3wks :( So hard isn't it?

Keep going girl :)

Hi Feathers
Yes , some days are harder than others , finding today very hard ! but kept going ! Have you got much to lose ? Carb food really makes us eat more i find , but diets are not easy ! Hope you are not pulling your hair out to much !

Congratulations on your 6lbs this week:D

You sound as if you are back on track now so good luck for next week:)

Thank you lenny , just looking at your ticker there and seeing only 13 pounds to go for you , not long now , bet you cant wait . did not find it easy yesterday but was holding on tight to the prize hehe . how are you finding it ?

Tuesday was a bad day for me -I hit the chocolate big time:mad: Not sure why...boredom I think - hubby is in Canada this week for work and Bells is at the in-laws but I have been extra good since then and the 5 lbs on are now off:) any extra before WI on monday is now a bonus:D

Well done on keeping your eyes on the prize - you will get your rewards at your next WI I'm sure:D

Good luck

Thats the thing Lenny , you never know how your going to be from one day to the next . Great the 5 is off , keep going not long , thats it not long not is the saying ! Canada , sounds a lovely job your husband does , travling man hehe

Back