I will be in them size 10 jeans for summer!!!

clare_lou2909

Hi all Im Clare,was on here a while back but flopped :-(....Started slimming world on 25th February at 10 st.8! Lost 5 pounds,then half a pound thereafter which Im not too happy about but at least its going in the right direction:eek:. Decided to do a food diary see where im going wrong as I really thing the weight should be coming off in 1-2 pounds a week especially so early on...hope I can get some advice/guidance from you all. Thanks! xxx

Well done on your weightloss! I am dying to get on the right side of the 10.7 mark...nearly there!

Well done to you sculls..only half a pound for your stone award...eeek! lol...cant wait to get where you are! x

Well done to you sculls..only half a pound for your stone award...eeek! lol...cant wait to get where you are! x

Ha ha I can't wait to be at your weight! How are you finding it? I wanted big losses every week and lost sight last year and put half the weight on I'd lost! This time I have accepted its 1/2 or 1lb a week! It feels like this stone has taken an age but I am happy with any loss :)

Noo,im only a little shorty so probs have much more to lose than you...finding it very difficult this week for some reason,hoping I can recover myself over the weekend,sounds daft but I find the weekends easier?? lol. How are you getting on? x

Noo,im only a little shorty so probs have much more to lose than you...finding it very difficult this week for some reason,hoping I can recover myself over the weekend,sounds daft but I find the weekends easier?? lol. How are you getting on? x

Why are you finding it difficult? Can you get back on plan tomorrow? I find some weekends easier - when I don't have a drink normally! I can be as good as gold!
I weighed last night and STS which I am ok about - just need to get this 1.5 off this week! That's my aim! X

Im always happy enough to stick too.well so long as I lost the week before...Im not sure really,Tuesday was okish,yesterday terrible,I went to see Jezza haha (in the audience b4 you ask) lol. So the day started with a macds breakfast,then a subway later on and then later at night my fella fancied a macds,so i thought sod it after how bad id already done...eeek!!! lol. Then today was my step daughters,id done ok until I felt obliged to have a slice of this huge birthday cupcake we got her at 14 syns a portion and was probably more as there measures of cake are usually much less than mine haha! Sure Ill be back on track tomorrow...1.5 is a sensible aim,I wanted the 2 this week but Ill be lucky for half...looks like 4 syn free days ahead of me!! x

Oh my god I am so jealous! Ha ha! What was the storyline?
My my that's a naughty day! Tell me what are you going to do to put this right ... ;) when is your weigh in? X

Lool...it was so funny..even better in real life,1st was 'ill disown my son if he doesnt accept my 25 yr old boyfriend',2nd 'is it my baby when i heard nothing for a year' that 1 was hilarious,she smacked him a right 1..lol..3rd was 'my son beats me up'
Erm well I may just get on my just dance tomorrow,do a good 2 hours of it and an hour everyday and no syns at all :-/...ha...any other ideas? Suppose I could eat some half cooked chicken,that may work ;) lol...howv you done today? x

Weigh in is on Monday evenings,how about urs? Sorry Weds aint it lol x

Last edited:
Ha ha ha right weirdos! Eurgh!

Oh god don't be giving yourself good poisoning on purpose! It's not that bad ;)
Have a good dance, lots of Superfree and a good weekend Hun!
I've been ok today! Not drank enough and missed my run but only about 4 syns! So not too bad :) lots of exercise this weekend! X

Week beginning 19/3/13-Ok so really dont want to go in to what iv binged on Tuesday and Wednesday,starting the week today as fresh,lol!!!
21/3/13
Breakfast
-Banana,Mullerlight lemon (1)
Dinner-Skipped!
Tea-Chicken in white sauce 1/2 tin (7.5) Rice,Onion,Mushroom,2 small wholemeal bread (hexb)
Snacks-Pear,Milk in coffees (hexa)Cupcake slice (14)-Step daughters bday,had to :-0 lol
22.5 syns-naughty naughty!!
22/3/13
Breakfast-
3 bacon,Tomatoes,Hash brown (4)
Dinner-Grapes,Banana mullerlight
Tea-2 Wholemeal Bread (hexb), Beans,Apple
Snacks
- Milk in coffees (hexa)
4 syns
23/3/13
Breakfast-Grapes,Banana Mullerlight
Dinner/Tea-Steak,Mixed veg,Oven Chips (3)
Snacks-Caramel Ice cream (12)
15 syns
24/3/13
Breakfast-Grapes
Dinner-Ravioli in tomato sauce,Cheese
(hexa) Kiwi
Tea-Chicken Curry (4) Boiled Rice, Onion Bhaji (5), Chapati (5)
Snacks-Nuts
(hexb)
14 Syns
25/3/13
Breakfast- Lemon Mullerlight (1)
Dinner-Apple
Tea-
Pasta bake,sauce(2),cheese (5),mixed veg.
Snacks-Milk in coffees (hexa)
8 syns

Last edited:
Ok so weigh in tonight...been a terrible week to say Id planned to write it all down and do fantastic,though avoided the alcohol for once :). If I lose anything itl be a bonus but perhaps thinking Ill stay the same which will be disheartening when all I want is that half a stone award (taking me long enough to get there!) but not going to be too disappointed,just praying its not a gain!!! x

Another half a pound off and my half a stone award yeeeaaahh...still going in the right direction I suppose,no gains as yet! Knuckling down this week and going for a biggy 3 pounds at least...wish me luck!!! X

Week beginning 26/03/13
26/03/13
Breakfast-
Lemon Mullerlight (1)
Dinner-
2 wholemeal bread (hexb) plus 2 more :eek: (7) Tuna, Light Mayo (4), Butter (2) Lettuce,Cucumber
Tea-
Macaroni Cheese (3) Cheese (hexa)
Snacks-
Pickled Onions, Kiwi,White buttons (6)
23 syns!!! Oh dear!
27/03/13
Breakfast-Shreddies (hexb) Milk (hexa)Sugar (2)
Dinner-
Raspberries,Blackberries,Vanilla Mullerlight
Tea- Beef stew carrots suede potatoes 1 sausage (3) gravy (2)
Snacks-2 fridge raiders (4)
11 syns
28/03/13
Cant remember but was a good day I think lol.
29/03/13
Dinner/tea at wetherspoons,bad choice of chicken breast wrap with a side order of onion rings :-0...coming in at 30 syns all together! Oh Dear,funny day did not eat anything else all day.
30/03/13
Another bad eating out option,pizza take away...dont even want to think about how many syns I had so draw a line and start again tomorrow! Only thing I ate again,may be why iv been craving junk food,not eating enough!
31/03/13
Breakfast-
2 bacon,tomatoes,egg (0.5),hash brown (3),sausage (3)
Dinner/tea-Chicken,Mash (butter 2) Mixed veg
Snacks-Grapes,milk in coffees (hexa)
8.5 syns

Last edited:
Hey Hun! How are you getting on? I am a little off plan at the moment but only 0.5 off my stone so need a kick up the ass x

Hi sculls...just had another half a pound off :-/ n managed my half stone at long last..not hopeful for this week got a feeling it could be my 1st gain..weigh in Monday. So did you lose this week or stick? I think i just Need a good loss one week to give me a lift..! X

Back to plan,didnt go to group this week as went to the coast for the day,then been ill since so starting over again today...Hoping I can pull it back from now as really not followed plan lately!
Week beginning 3/4/13
3/4/13
Breakfast-Banana
Dinner-Super noodles 3/4 pack (7),grapes
Tea-Homemade curry (2) Chapati (4)
Snacks-Iced gems (6) Milk in coffees (hexa)
19 syns
4/4/13
Breakfast-mcds hash brown (4) Porridge (hexb) milk (hexa)
Dinner-Banana,Grapes

Last edited:
Back