I will be leaving you :-(

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
Hi All

Well ive been looking into slim & save and decided to give it ago, ive done my research and realised that their bars and meals and shakes have the same cals etc as our shakes and feel im just so bord with LT shakes so need something different. Ive got another week on LT and then ill be moving over to their board. But ill still post my losses on the Easter challenge (if im allowed lol) But you have all been very supportive so ill still pop back. Infact if i dont like slim and save then i may be back on lipotrim anyways lol. x

Good luck!! I will follow your transition with interest in case I get bored too!!

Good luck hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck hunny, pop in from time to time to say hello.
Lots of love.
xxxx

You wont regret it Lucy, i swapped over last week, but i still have some LT products so im using these up! i love it! i do miss some on this forum but all the forums are supportive and helpful, you will be fine and you can pop back to see how people are getting on! :)

ooooooorrr good luck ladies on slim & save (tell me more, tell me more) what can i have? how much is it? how many calories a day do you have.................. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Depending on how many packs you do:

3 packs = 400-500 cals per day depending on what you choose but they recommend you had in 100g of chick breast or fish to bring it up to 550-650. Take a multi vit daily too

4 packs = 550-650 cals per day

You are also allowed 200g per day of veg on both packs, veg includes broccoli, celery, cumcumber, lettuce, swede etc etc.

It roughly costs £38 per week but many of us buy the mens 5 pack a day option as it works out cheaper.

Porridge made with milk

The shake varieties are: banana, choc, cafe latte, caramel, hazlenut, strawberry, summer fruits, vanilla. They also do a crispy choc shake and crispy vanilla these are made with milk but I make mine with water and use the milk for my coffee.

bars: dark choc truffa, lemon yog and white choc, honey and nougat and muesli bar

Soups: chicken, veg, tomato, mushroom

Meals: chilli, spag bolg and cottage pie

There is word that they are bringing out new meals mac cheese and chicken pasta.

OMG!!! Helen, its amazing!!!!! i love it :) im like a whole new person! you can have loads.......... i have around 530cals a day, i weighed mysefl today and im 2lbs down :) i was concerned that the extra 100 cals a day may make a difference to my weight losses but it certainly isnt! i made an oatmeal cookie today with my porridge which was yum, theres loads of recipe ideas on the SnS forum that people help you with, all the above you can have as Donjon mentioned! also dr pepper zero which im obsessed with.ha! oh and you can make a choc shake into a choc cookie! and sit down with family and eat a meal with them its brill and cheap works out with postage arounf £30 plus depending on what you order :) im using my LT shakes up as one meal then i have two SnS meals, you do need to take a vitamin to make sure you get all you need coz im doing the 3 a day plus a meal! have a look on the SnS website or forum on here its brill :) xxx

Deezer said:
Is it ketogenic??? Or just VLCD???? X

Yeah it is deezer if you do the three a day just like LY. I got all the nutrition value for there shakes, bars and meals and there the same as lipotrim!! Couldn't believe it so I've ordered one week worth. I'll deffo let you know how it goes. I've also got a running machine so if I do running as well I'm hoping the weight will drop off quicker. X

Back