I will be skinny

BikiniBody2013

Here I am.... Finally
I am definatly gonna do it this year!!!

Here's my story I'm 26, 5'4 and a very depressing 14st 10lb roughly. All I know is my size 16s are feeling very tight and the emergency 18s I had are not exactly loose.

I have tried slim fast etc in the past and never get past the 7lb mark before I give up.

I am looking at getting down to around 12 stone for my first goal. This would make me a size 14 and a healthy weight for me. I'm very curvy anyway.

To get below this would be too hard to even imagine right now.

I have just made my first order and delivery comes Wednesday.
First day of the rest of my life!!! x x x

Excellent, first step done - don't think of it as something you are giving up - more something you'll be gaining (i.e.bikini body!)

Excellent goals to start off, and I have no doubt you can reach them, probably sooner than you think too. I only started this in the last few days of September and I'm already buying a size 14/16 from a size 22 - it's amazing! :)

I don't even dare to dream below that at this stage.

I have a wedding to go to on the 10th May and I don't want to be the fat one in all the pictures.

I'm just so excited to be starting. Once I see some results I know it will spur me on to continue.

Got my stuff.

Decided to start with the banana flavour which I made with 100ml of cold water and put in the fridge for 10 minutes and its bloody delicious. Might do these as deserts in future.
Gonna enjoy this diet x x x

BikiniBody2013 said:
Got my stuff.

Decided to start with the banana flavour which I made with 100ml of cold water and put in the fridge for 10 minutes and its bloody delicious. Might do these as deserts in future.
Gonna enjoy this diet x x x

The banana flavour made up with 100ml boild water is also lovely - like hot custard! Don't make it in a shaker though as it'll explode everywhere... Hand blenders are your friend for hot drinks made with packs.

Ooh that does soon good. I'm gonna have a hot shake after dinner tonight.
I'm using an electric blender I found in the cupboard much easier than a shaker, can't stand lumpy bits.
I love all the tricks to make the shakes different.
I can't wait for the porridge cookies x x x

I didnt get on with the porridge cookies last time I tried them, although the porridge is nice. I usually do my vanilla and choc shakes hot with coffee or blended with lots of ice and coffee to make a frappucino type drink :)

Good luck with your weight loss. I'm sure you will do very well :)

Just had my dinner the spaghetti. Was nice quite spicy but very enjoyable.
I'm starting to feel hungry now though. My body is ready feeling this not eating business, my face is starting to ache. My jaw feels so stiff and sore.
Gonna get my son ready for bed and watch a bit of tv hopefully will stop me from caving.
Still got a shake to go tonight. Gonna have a nice warm one maybe the hazelnut x x x

i get the face ache, thought it was just me! Have a cup of tea or something- warm drinks can make you feel fuller.

Haha it's so strange how you can just ache from being hungry.
Gonna have another glass is water and then may have a cup of tea hopefully that will stop the hunger pangs x x x

Back