Total Solution I Will Be Slim!

hey!
I started Exante on Wednesday at 14stone7lb, couldn't help having a cheeky peek at the scales this morning and I'm shocked! 13st8!? Had to get DH to check the scales to make sure I wasn't seeing things !
hope everyone's doing ok! :)

:welcome:Wow thats a massive loss in a few days well done! this really is a super diet, keep up the good work x

Welcome.......... and wow, what an amazing start ~ you must be very pleased with that :D xx

Wow! That's an amazing loss. Well done.

I started Exante on Thursday and I'm trying to resist the temptation of weighing myself in case I start getting obsessed with the scales. :)

Wow wow wow, just the confidence boost we all need. X any headaches etc.

thanks for all the replies! I've tried to do this a few times and always seemed to give in around day 3 and then thought to myself 'oh well I've eaten that now, I may as well have sugar in my coffee..I may as well have a biscuit etc' but this time I'm in the right mindset! as for headaches, when I feel myself getting one I drink a pint of water, which also helps with the hunger! I'm not sure if I'm in ketosis or not yet! I haven't started any exercise yet, I thought I'd let my body get used to a lower calorie intake first ! :)
this is great support and inspiration coming on this board, and seeing how great everyone is doing! can't wait to hear how everyone gets on! :)

Well done on your loss so far, it's so nice when you're in the right mindset-you really need that for this diet don't you! This site is so good, thankfully I can get it on my phone so it's always with me :)

Good afternoon and welcome, good luck on your Exante journey. Wow well done already with the weight loss! :hug99: xx

hope your having another fab day!

:wow: 10lb! you must be pleased with that! well done keep up the good work and have a great day x

That's a super weight loss I hope mine is as good, but got to wait till Tuesday and will try and not hop on the scales till then lol! I'm a helper at ww so will get weighted on tuesday night, if it's half of what you've lost i'll be pleased!! Fantastic :D

Back