I will do it, 8 weeks till holiday

kathrynmc

I have 8 weeks until my holiday and I am determined to lose at least half a stone. So I have decided to fill out a food diary so here goes this is my first day

Monday 25th March (GREEN)

B - 40g all bran (HEXb), milk (HEXa), banana
L - 4 x ryvita (HEXb), 2 x laughing cow light (HEXa), beetroot, 6 cherry tomatoes, 2 boiled eggs
D - sweet potato (done as a jacket potato), 2 x laughing cow light, cottage cheese, salad
snacks - melon, grapes, alpen light (syn), mint options (syn)

How does this look

K

Tuesday 26th March - GREEN

B - 40g all bran (HEXb), milk (HEXa), strawberries
L - 5 x scan bran (HEXb), 4 x laughing cow (HEXa), boiled egg, cherry toms, beetroot, pineapple fingers
D - sw chips, mushy peas (was a quick tea), pineapple fingers
options ginger (syns), half a curly wurly (syns)

It was the first time I have tried scan bran and I quite liked them, especially with the laughing cow on them

Hi, i go in holiday in 9 weeks so thought we could buddy up maybe? Iv lost a stone in 12 weeks and would love to lose another before i go? I have a food diary to if you want to follow that aswell. Are u mainly doing EE? Im thinking about getting my book back out an trying out some red days, i really think it wil help my lose these last few pounds! I might get some scanbran this week too, everyone in my group says how horrid it is but apparently it does work!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That would be great, well done on the weight loss so far. What's your food diary called and I will come over and say hello.

I am planning on following Red and Green mainly, I like the idea that you get 2 HEX's. Are you following EE?

I bought the scan bran from Holland and Barratt and wasn't too sure when I first got it after reading some people on here say how bad it was, and I was quite surprised when I actually liked it. I had 5 and used 4 laughing cow triangles, not so sure that it would taste nice on its own. Going to have it again today :)

My diary is called 'diary of a new mummy' i had a baby 5months ago sp wanted by pre baby body back! Its nearly there!! Im out this weekend so i may get some to eat tues an weds before thurs weigh in. A girl in my class makes them with a curly wurly and quark and melts it all down into a kind of crispy cake?? She also puts tuna on them with salad, are they like stale riveitas?? X

Wednesday 27th March (GREEN)

B - 40g All Bran (HEXb), Milk (HEXa), Banana
L - 5 x scan bran (HEXb), 4 x laughing cox (HEXa), beetroot, cherry toms
D - ended up taking the girls shopping which resulted in me having a blueberry bagel (syns++++)
Snacks - melon, strawberries

Wednesday 27th March (GREEN)

B - 40g All Bran (HEXb), Milk (HEXa), Banana
L - 5 x scan bran (HEXb), 4 x laughing cox (HEXa), beetroot, cherry toms
D - ended up taking the girls shopping which resulted in me having a blueberry bagel (syns++++)
Snacks - melon, strawberries

Lots of fibre tho! That will be really good, i may do some green and original days next week and have some rivetas and laughing cow for lunch i like the idea of that!

Friday 29th March (RED)

Gone a little stray at lunch today, we went to Cheshire Oaks for a spot of shopping and the girls wanted McDonalds, with not much to choose from (apart from the more expensive places) we ended up at McDonald.

B - porridge (HEXb), milk (HEXa), blueberries
L - Mcdonald, had chicken strips (syns)
D - chicken wrapped with bacon with roasted red peppers

Back