Extra Easy Keeping on Track!

Hey hey! Sorry, been AWOL again but still plodding along logging all my food in a paper food diary. Had a not-so-good week with my period showing up and wanting to eat everything in sight (which I didn't but still ate more than I should've, I guess). Still lost, but only 0.25lbs which is pretty good even though it's TOTM. Still running and making really good progress there so very pleased. How's things going with you? I will read through my missed posts soon and catch up.

Hi, I've been AWOL too but hopefully back on track now. I'm looking to be in the 13 stone bracket by Christmas and if I'm nowhere near that I'm going to be absolutely furious with myself!

New motivation for July. Arrrrgh!

Good to see you around @X88B88 I haven't been logging in on here as I've been tracking everything I eat on MyFitnessPal which I just find easier to do. I'd have thought that SW could do something with their app to make it more user friendly and provide a food diary function. I'm not strictly following SW, but still maintaining the same basic principles. I just find that eating Pasta n Sauce for lunch doesn't really give me the proper nutrition for running so I'm making some adjustments. Still losing and still doing well, so I'm not too worried. I also want to be in the 13 bracket by Christmas which I'm sure is do-able.

Back