I will do it this time for my 10 month old son! PLS READ AND COMMENT!

Wednesday i know i want chicken with bbq sauce and bacon with cheese on top so putting this here to remind me as i have so many ideas for food i forget lol.
x

Hi guys./

Well weigh in last night and i lost 1lb

So today.

Breakfast - Mushrooms, bacon egg, sw chips and beans

Lunch - my homne made pasta made up of passata, peppers, onions, garlic, tinned tomaoes x2, and a dash of sweetner, all blended down (LOADSA SUPERFREE) on pasta and cheese (hexa)

Dinner - 3 sausages (9 syns as got the wrong ones) cut up in bbq beans, with x2 hexa cheeses and potatoes on top. mmmmm

snacks, will be kiwi banana and strawberries and x2 alpen lights for my hex b.

oooh sounds yummuy! i love having bangers and mash and beans and was wondering how to make it more healthy as i usually make the mash up with spread and milk! I love lincolnshire sausages ( as ido live there lol) cooked in the oven with onion..again not to sw friendly lol! Em x

yea its lush. Get the BBQ beans or even use the normal beans and add a bit of chilli thats what i do sometimes.
I dont add anything to the mash!

uploaded a pic.

Right todays food.

bfast - weetabix and milk a and b
Lunch - Jacket with cottage cheese and salad consisting of sweetcorn, beetroot, cabbage, lettuce, gerkins mmmmmmmmm x2 tsp flora buttery 3
Dinner - Chilli con carni, rice.
Desert - Muller light with berries.

I need to think of where i can fit some more calcium somewhere. I may end up having cheese on toast as a snack. and to make the syns up I may have a glass of rose tonight whilst watching BGT! xx

Attachments

• DSC02508.JPG
    DSC02508.JPG
    177.9 KB · Views: 27
Thought i could see a difference in my thighs so got the tape measure out and my sw book but it doesnt have thighs in there but measured the chest and have lost 2 and a half inches already, waist 1/2 and inch and hips a whopping 3 inches! So in roughly a stone i have lost 5 and a half inches and thats just hips chest and waist.
xxxx

Right dont know how often i can keep this up to date as my husband broke the computer and i am on his phone.
Breakfast. Two weetabix. Milk. Hea and b
lunch. Pasta and sauce with cheese 1 hea
dinner. Roast potatoes. Quorn lamb grills. Vegetables and gravy. Dont know syns for gravy yet. X

Husband has left me his phone so i can go on internet lol.
Breakfast. Weetabix and milk. A and b

lunch. Beanfeast bolognaise with spaghetti pasta and cheese. Aa

dinner. Morrisons haddock in parsley butter sauce. 5 syns with mash and vegetables.

Desert muller

snacks fruit.

Well i got my computer back yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 £80 pounds down grrrr my plonker of a husband! That £80 was gonna get mikey a high chair this month!
i gave up using his phone it took too long.

Well went to my mates house warming party oh my god they have THE most amazing house just opposite biggin hill airport if you know it anyone? The views across the country are to die for they have a three bed and decking then it goes down to a garden and then..... a HOT TUB!!!! its HUGE and then further down they have like a bloody warehouse size of a out house! Done so well for themselves. but i ate bad.... we didnt have time 4 dinner so if i remember i had two french bread bits with boursin on mmmmmmmmmmmmmm had never had this b4 oh dear.
2 chicken wings! about 500 cheese and pineapples i love em, 2 falafel things like onion bajees, and some salad and a hand full of doritros. had d coke tho lol.

will cut back on syns this week.

today -
bfast milk, weetabix ab
lunch - jacket beans and cheese.
dinner - no syn lamb slices from iceland, dry roast pots parsnips with honey (3 syns? not sure of syns yet) veg and no syn gravy!
snacks fruit.

xxx

also forgot to put at weigh in i lost 3lbs!! and got slimmer of the week bringnig me to 16lbs in 5 weeks whoop whoop!
xxx

Hi hun, amazing weight loss again!! Your doing great. Sounds like you had a nice time at your friends and a hottub woww hehe xx

had 2 alpens b and a yoghurt extra as i have been hungry today as mikey has been drinking from me like a goodun! x

right i have 3 hours of lost to watch tonight when my husband gets home. We havent had a chance to watch fridays episode and i am so excited!!! I am deliberately not logging on facebook as i dont want to know what people are putting!!

Breakfast - Egg, bacon, beans and chips
Lunch - chick pea dahl and rice.
dinner - quorn stir fry. with crackers and chilli dip (working oyut the syns shortly)

Snack - weetabix and milk a and b, cheese on toast a and b.

making the sw quiche today mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm x

worked out the syns for the crackers and dip 30g of the crackers at 9 syns and 4 tbsp of sauce is 6 syns which is 15 syns.

yey!
xxxx

Breakfast - OMlette chips and beans
Lunch - x3 iceland fishcakes 6 syns, sw chips, spaghetti.

Dinner - Morrisons Mediterranean Style Tomato Couscous,1/2 syn chilli king prawn kebab 2 iceland chilli and coriander kebab, b pitta bread and salad. x2 corn on the cob

snack - 2 alpen lights b.
Quiche,.

later maybe some cheese on toast with some tomatoe puree mmmmmmmmmm. xx

Last edited:
Hi, are the iceland prawn kebabs free?
I used to get some from Aldi but they had one or two syns in them.

Back