Total Solution I will do this!!

Randy and Butters are my two favourite characters!! lol

Mine too Chelcie!! Lol. I really want to watch the creme fraiche episode now. lol

Well I'm in day 4 and tested for ketosis this morning, and there was a trace! So I'll test again later :) I split my bar into 2 and just ate my second half now, and I'm feeling okay :) drank 1.5 litres already aswel. I don't want to expect too much but my goals are for week 1, a loss of 5lbs, week 2 a loss of 5lbs and weeks 3 and 4, 4 lbs each. Maybe it's a little out of reach, but I can always hope! I wrote it all down on my exante box hehe. How are you feeling? X

Hope you didn't get any pee on you! Lol. I haven't had anything yet, just two cups of coffee and two pints of water so far. You usually lose the most your first week. I'm sure I have it written down somewhere what I lost while on LT somewhere around here. Some weeks you'll lose like 1-2 lbs but then then next week lose 5-6, it all evens out in the end though!

I've been writing my stuff down in the notes section on my phone lol. I've got a massive headache today. Uggg. I think it's because I didn't fall asleep till around 5am. Uggg. You? x

Sorry phone went crazy and double posted.... Feeling very depressed now lol x

I didn't see any double posts? Why do you feel depressed? :confused:

Omg! Damn internet in this house!!

I said I weighed myself on the new scales I got yesterday, just now. I know I shouldn't have but it said I was a pound heavier.... How the hell did I put on weight??? Arghhhh!

Sorry you're getting these headaches :( maybe try drinking more water? I used to get headaches all the time. Can't believe they havnt been bothering me much lately. You should stock up on painkillers before you leave for london x

Maybe it was because they're different scales. And they were cheap :grumble:

Oh! I didn't see that post at all!

I'll tell you why it said you were a pound heavier! You've had a bar & drank water! It's just water weight. Wait until your weigh in day and weigh yourself after you've woken up and had a pee. Our weight flucuates all through out the day!

What scales did you get? I got some ww scales for Christmas from my mom.

Thanks! I drink a ridiculous amount of water so it's not that! I've been having some serious headaches for the past couple weeks, I should probably go to the doctor, but nope, not gonna lol. I've only been to the doctor once since I moved to brummie land and he called me fat. So I haven't gone back since!

We're gonna stop in tesco on the way to get some pain killers for me and my mom always has a nice stock available hehe. x

Aww I know exactly how you feel about the doctors :( some of them can be so insensitive. If it gets worse though, you should really try and see someone. Maybe speak to the receptionist about seeing a femlale doctor? Or if you'd prefer to, just switch practices?

Yeah these scales are just cheap ones... I should have gone for better ones for sure. I'm not gonna let this get me down though. We will see what Monday brings I guess!

Hope your headache goes soon! X

The thing was, he wasn't exactly the picture of health either! Yeah I'll probably go soon if it gets any worse. I think it's because it's almost totm.

Yes! Don't let it bring you down! When are you getting the weight bench? So you can pump some iron? lol

Thanks! Me too! I found some ibuprofen, hoping that helps! x

I hope so too :)

Well the weights should be coming tomorrow, and I'll see if I can get the bench on Sunday. Fiance is the one who earns the money though, so I'll have to do something to pursuade him xD... Maybe get the shake weight out! Haha x

Ah. My bf is the one that earns the money! lol

Hahahahahaha. Just don't go on holiday with it! Lmao. x

We'll see ;) lol x

Hahahahahaahahahaa!!!!

:8855::8855::8855:

I'm liking the 'using vanilla shake as coffee whitener' idea as I hate black coffee. Made one yesterday and held my nose while I drank it!

Yeah I couldn't even finish my black coffee :( drank half and the sink finished it off for me! Vanilla shake tomorrow! Yum yum can't wait for my lattes x

I'm in London now! I'm gonna try the vanilla shake tomorrow too lol.

I'm glad I like black coffee. Shame you don't! X

Last edited:
Good luck on your journey....you will do really well and please keep coming on this site it will really help you

Thanks a lot :) reading all these lovely diaries has certainly given me something to do, and actually kept my mind off of food :p

...eek there's a wasp in my room! I guess summer is just around the corner. The bugs always get in my room! I'm just going to hide under my blanket!

Day 5 tomorrow... Fingers crossed for ketosis! X

Back