Total Solution I will do this!!

Haha no way, I love beans, I'd want to eat them!

Crap I didn't know about the use within 15 mins thing.... I guess I'll do it differently from now on then :p

Chocolate and mint sounds good! Might try that next time cus the chocolate on its own doesn't taste very chocolately..

And I added a tiny bit of bouillon to my mushroom soup and it's soooo much nicer! Only about 1/3 of a teaspoon x

Haha! A tin of something gross then? lol

I add coffee to my chocolate one!

Oh I'll have to try that then. I don't know if I can stomach a soup tonight. Might have a shake instead lol x

Just munched my bar in bed. I really didn't want it, but it was my 3rd pack and I don't think it's a good idea to skip a pack. I'm shattered now so sleep time I think! Taking my son to his drama school tomorrow :D he loves it! Haha and he's the only boy in bis class... Probably why he loves it!

Goodnight x

You definitely need to have all 3 of them! How old is your son? Haha. Is he a little flirt?

How you feeling today? X

He's only 3 :) he loves the ladies lol.

I'm actually feeling rubbish! Took Alex to his drama school with my in laws, and after his classes, they went to a cafe and made me sit and watch them eat full English breakfasts while I just had my water. To make things worse, we stopped off at asda and she bought a load of chocolate donuts and they ate them in the car. Just feeling really Pissed off atm. And really hungry! X

Lol aww I feel your pain... Hubby is cooking bacon butties, they smell lush. Ah well I will be nice and slim this summer and he can stay a chubby monkey. Dig deep Mrs... You can get through it. X

Yes just think of all that horrible fat in those breakfasts and the fat and sugar loaded into those donuts. Yuck x

Thanks guys :) I just had a cup of bouillon so I'm feeling a bit better! I'm so tired though so I hope they decide to go home soon. I wish I could drive.... I could eff off then and not have to wait for these to finish stuffing their faces!

Ughhh! X

Haha awww! How cute! My brother and my nephew's names are Alex as well! Another similarity! lol.

Oh no! That's horrible! This seems to be a recurring theme today! I was sitting with my mom and bf and they were eating sandwiches while I had my coffee. I'd be pissed off too! How rude! I'm feeling tired today too. Not as hungry as yesterday though. So that's a good sign! x

Yeah yesterday was better than today. Think it was mostly psychological though. Just munching on my bar now :) I'm trying to nibble it very slowly lol. Was just thinking that this diet is pretty extreme!

Well good luck for tomorrow ladies x

Well hopefully tomorrow is better than today then! I can't seem to eat the bar in one go. I like that I can snack on it throughout the whole day. Haha yes it is VERY extreme! I mean it's total food replacement! lol. At least we can come on here for a bit of a moan and whine and people know exactly what we are going through!

I'm about to go try the chicken soup. Dreading it!! x

How was it? :p I had it tonight and I sort of enjoyed it. Veggie one tomorrow though yum! The rest are crap!
Also, am I the only one who actually likes the banana shake? I'm not a huge fan of bananas, but I think the taste is quite subtle, more like vanilla/banana mix, and nice and creamy. I got that tomorrow too :) can't wait!

...still don't think I've lost weight for some reason. I'm not sure why. I havnt strayed from the diet at all. I havnt been to the loo much though so maybe it's that. I took a couple pills to help me go earlier so hopefully they'll kick in tomorrow morning xD sorry about the tmi. Got enough poo talk on the other thread lol!

I'm gonna be so gutted if my scales are the same on Monday.

X

I bet they are not the same!

tomorrow I am going to break my habit and hit the banana shake for breakfast...wish me luck

Disgusting!

I like the banana shake! It tastes bananay to me! lol. I've got either strawberry or banana tomorrow morning, not sure which one I want yet. I don't like the strawberry one though.

Oh hush! You've definitely lost weight! I'm expecting a really happy post on Monday from you! I bought some dulcolax today but I won't take any till next week when I'm home. x

I'm hoping when I 'go' tomorrow, it will show on the scales lol

Really looking forward to breakfast :D lol if I go to sleep now, I'll get it sooner! :zz:

Goodnight all x

I'm sure it will! lol. Are you a daily weigher then?

Haha! I had a banana shake for dinner last night!

Sweet dreams x

I'm not but sometimes I get curious.

Would having a cold for 3 weeks affect weight loss? If anything I'd have thought it would make me lose more..

X

Haha me too, but I'm gonna stay away from them!

I don't think it would have. Unless you ate a bunch of stuff? It shouldn't though! x

Well I havnt eaten anything other than my packs.... And I've lost a whopping......... 2lbs. :(

I'm so dissapointed.

Next week I better get at least 3-4 lbs or I'm gonna be soooooo pi**ed off. X

On the bright side.... My sexy weights should be coming today, and I was a bit naughty last night and ordered some new sketchers running shoes on eBay :bliss: not that I'll be actually running for a while haha.... I wobble too much! But before I started exante, I was out most mornings around 6am going on long walks. I stopped because it's been a bit awkward as we just moved and I've had a nasty cold. Almost over it, so as soon as my new shoes come, I'll be going out again :D can't wait! And surely that will contribute to my losses. X

Back