Total Solution I will do this!!

Right dreaded weigh day....

4lbs woooooooooo! Happy about that! Creeping closer to my goal :D

This week is food week! Nyaaaaaaaaaaaa! Aiming to lose 2lbs this week :)

Have a good day everyone x

A great loss, congrats. And I will check out the coffee, I have had flavoured coffee many moons ago from Julian Graves, they did a variety of them, and they were lovely. But now of course JG is no more.
Whittards do them, but incredibly expensive. Just googled it and there are tons of companies that do actual ground coffee in the most amazing flavours. Must check the nutrition value first. But .... Whiskey chocolate flavour....omph :D

Wow can you link me please :eek: x

There's also the Douwe Egberts ones that you can get in Tesco etc, they do vanilla, hazelnut and caramel from what I can see, they look quite good, I might try one of those.

I got the douwe egberts caramel one it's soooo good :) yum yum yum

Have just checked out that website. Looks really good.

Well done on your loss this week ! That's fab. Also enjoy your food week, what are you having tonight? Xx

I had chicken and mushroom supreme which I made low fat and slim rice.

Chicken was lovely, 'rice' was absolutely disgusting. Never get slim rice. Ever. It tasted rubbery and what I'd imagine raw jellyfish would be like lol. A bit like jellied cartilage? Yuck x

Yuck that sounds grim! I guess it's salad with everything then! I'm cooking some porridge biscuits at the moment, if they're horrible I will have a shake instead xx

I had chicken and mushroom supreme which I made low fat and slim rice.

Chicken was lovely, 'rice' was absolutely disgusting. Never get slim rice. Ever. It tasted rubbery and what I'd imagine raw jellyfish would be like lol. A bit like jellied cartilage? Yuck x

Sorry the rice was a downer, made me laugh though, jellied cartilage yipes! Have you tried cauliflower rice before? I came across it a lot when I was low carbing before.

No but I'm going to make some! Sounds good and I might make it with some onion, chicken, mange tout, 5 spice etc to make a sort of stir fry rice dish. I got some zero noodles buy I think they will be just like the 'rice' crap I had today lol.

Ooh update on ny sons wall painting I'm doing....

IMAG0387.jpg

Brilliant weight lss

Hey Hayley! Sorry I missed your weigh in! Congrats on the loss! :)

I bet you're loving eating meat again! :eatdrink023:So the phallic plant rice was gross then? lol I've got some of the slim pasta but I haven't tried it yet even though I'm being Peer Pressure Penny-ed by Chelcie lol. Maybe today will be the day? lol That painting is AMAZING! You did such a great job! Does Alex love it?? x

Haha he said "i fink it's a bit good" :D

Tonights menu was steak, parsnip 'chips' and green salad with lighter than light mayo (10cals per tbsp)! Was soooooooooo good! Afterwards I made low carb coconut macaroons made out of egg white, coconut, and granulated splenda. Had a vanilla Exante shake this morning so just the 1 pack today.

Forget 'ketosis'. Exante is too carb heavy for me to stay in ketosis so I don't wanna hear the 'talk' about granulated sweeteners lol. After food week, I'll have 1 more week of Exante 100% ts, then i'm going to test another vlcd for 2 weeks which I will be having around 30-40 carbs a day rather than 60. I'll stay on Exante forums though cus I like you guys :)

Ohh and Laura, don't get the eat water slim rice..... Rice was the last thing on my mind when I was eating it. I just tried to swallow it as fast as possible rather than chew it haha so I could then enjoy my chicken :p

I'll let you know the verdict on the zero noodles tomorrow. Going to make a stir fry with it plus chicken, onion, garlic, baby corn, mangetout, and mushrooms, seasoned with bouillon, soy sauce and 5 spice. Yum! :) hopefully the flavour will be strong enough to give the bland 'noodles' some taste x

Yum the steak and parsnip chips sounds yummy! I was reading lots of recipes yesterday ( coz I'm food obsessed) where people were making celeriac mash and chips which sounds interesting x

Back