Step 1 Sole Source I will not be 'the fat daughter from the UK' this time (and all her CD buddies!!)

WELL DONE!! That's Amazing! And I bet you feel great! Speaking from many restarts keep going I used to kid myself and say yes I can do a day off and get back to it WHO was I kidding :) x

Thanks so much everyone, I can't believe I forgot to update the ticker thing and my stats, will go and do that!!

Fiona, so glad your positive! I had to ask for you, I can't be having you abandon us, we need you and I wanted some educated advice for you. My CDC measures the following every week:

Bust
Waist
Hips/bum
Both thighs
Both arms

On top of that I am also going to measure my calves because I know weight has gone on there as I can't do up my knee high boots - of which I have many, I love boots.

So, yes, get her to measure everywhere!!

I'm thrilled but starving and yep, Niki, that old habit is in the back of my mind.....but I wont!! I've come this far and I'm TWELVE SOMETHING! Just breaking that stone mark is incredible as I've been tryig on and off for at least a year yo-yoing between 13st 3 and 13st 11 and not being able to just be 12 something. I also dropped a BMI thingy so I'm now just overweight and not obese.

I am hungry though right now, am due another tetra though and glugs more water.

Puds x

I definitely am feeling the need to reward with food! Just spoken to my mum and she's bought me a mini pudding after her work trip to London!!! On Friday she also bought me I think its a mini smarties chocolate pumpkin and a milkybar ghost...I've not told her what I'm doing I kind of want to surprise everyone. I left them in my car, locked away, have thought about them fondly a few times.

I text my dad last night to book my favourite restaurant for my birthday! Also each time for the last couple years I've text him and asked him and my two little sisters (now 14 and 12) and my gran who is normally out there too although wont be this year to refrain form 'fat' jokes as I'm very self conscious about it. They were all pretty good actually - I know they dont mean it and I always try to laugh off the jokes with them but it does hurt. This year (in 87 sleeps!) I'm going to text him the same text to remind him to remind the girls etc, and then turn up and see if anyone notices anything :) hopefully I will be the lightest I've been in about 5 years of visiting. That will be awesome.

Ugh I've got that horrible taste in my mouth that makes me want to eat something to just taste something different!

Tonights plans: cleaning job then I'm going with my flatmate to a recruitment evening at a local hotel, she wants a new job and wont go on her own lol. I've rewritten her CV to make her sound amazing too :)

Anyone else get this - I feel tired sometimes during the day and waking up in the morning is such a struggle but when I get in bed around 10pm I'm wide awake! Its rather annoying.

I'm just rambling now to waste time. Leaving work soon and its not really worth starting anything new to do!!

Oh, and Fiona, you're now 14 something and not 15 something so hurrah!!

Well done, Puds, you must be euphoric. What a great start! And I really like the idea of reqarding yourself with a non-food gift. I too fell into the trap of rewarding every success, no matter how minor, with food. 'Oh, I've got through a hard day today, and I'm not working in the morning, so I'll have a lovely rich meal and a bottle of wine tonight'. Any excuse - no wonder I'm a size 16 when I should be a 10-12!

My little 'x pounds lost' chalkboard fridge magnet arrived today - it's fab! Check it out if you use Ebay - you can search for it by its item number: 261092983892. Gorgeous little pressie to me to mark my first week's success and dedication. Today was hard - it's turned cold and wet, and I went for a long walk so now I'm starving, but I'm sticking rigidly to CWP and hoping for another 6lb loss by next WI. The magic first stone down, only 3 to go...

Cheers ladies!

My spelling is all to pot - must be the hunger. I meant 'rewarding', of course...

Well done Puds!!! That's fab news!

My dog is staring at me and banging his food bowl and he's had his tea - I know exactly how he feels!

I'm dying for some chips tonight! Had such a busy day and just want to relax in front of the tv with something hot and tasty! Don't fancy another shake really!

:-( roll on soul source + on Wednesday, then the week after I think I'll hit the 810 plan!

The weight loss won't be as fast overall but 1 stone should still go fairly quickly and that's a good start in my eyes. Means only 1.5 to do after that x

My mum gave me a pudding! <sob> its so cute! Its from m&s called chocolate indulgence, its just mini with a teeny spoon. Ive made my housemate open it and throw it in the bin - i couldnt do it myself! AND my cleaning boss gave me a slice of homemade cake - binned it when she wasnt looking, this is TORTURE!

Still got 1 more tetra to have before bed not that i really fancy it then to bed adfter New Girl which i love love love.

So nearly the end of another day. Ive not got much to say this time for a change!! xx

Lol just about!!! Good news ladies- spicy chilli soup is LUSH!!

Ha ha, I know its only just but me too, half pound under that stone mark means we're under!!

My little 'x pounds lost' chalkboard fridge magnet arrived today - it's fab! Check it out if you use Ebay - you can search for it by its item number: 261092983892. Gorgeous little pressie to me to mark my first week's success and dedication. Cheers ladies!

It is cute, I think I might get one, I found some chalk in my desk drawer, left there by goodness know's who! So yes I think I will! And its a bargain!

So, I am famished this morning but feeling good. I didn't know what footwear to wear this morning, should have been black flat boots but they are falling apart so badly I just can't wear them anymore and my new ones are really painful around the bone of my little toe and I don't fancy being in pain again! I thought to myself I wonder if my new red boots from ebay will do up if I really squish my fat in. OMG I did them up! All the way to the top!!!!!!!!!!!! I wore them a few weeks ago but under trousers so I could leave the top 2 or 3 inches undone as they wouldn't do up and that was on bare legs. Well they're up this morning and I'm wearing thin leggings. So tonight when I get in I will try my teal boots which I haven't work ever. I've got nothing to wear with them though....hmmm, I'm going to watch my dad number 2 (best friends dad) in a show on Friday and I'd really like to wear the boots. I will report back of they fit then we must discuss colours that I can wear with them.

Too much work to do today so must log off, my boss just informed me of a new task list we have to work on which means we'll be 'run ragged' over the next couple of weeks - as if we're not already!!

Puds x

Good morning girls!!

so just had my second wi and another 7lbs off so have now lost over a stone, I feel like doing a little dance but I feel so ill :(

pud you must be so pleased about the boots, I love that feeling!! I have got a pair of knee high boots that I couldn't wear last year and praying I can this year, I'm sure my calves are slimmer.

im about to try a vanilla coffee as I got a shake, not sure how it will turn out! Going to have it with half a bar as I'm allowed to have them now :)
mxxx

Woohoooo another 7lbs skinnybean, well done! I'm sure those boots will fit you in no time! xx

Hello Ladies

I have just been through every single post and you are all great.

I am on day 2 of SS and doing OK with the not eating, being hungry etc.. however I woken up with the most herfic cold and cough and I feel shocking but is not great but I am determined not to give in.

I am no stranger to this having done LL and CD before I lost 51/2 stone on LL but fell pregnant straight away so gained it all.

I going on holiday in 8 weeks and I am determined that I am staing SS for the whole time apart from 1 problem I have is I am having surgery on my foot in just under 2 weeks and I really want to try ans stay on CD as I am going to be on crutches for ages and do not want to gain during this time.

I hope you do not mind me joining this group I found you all very helpful.

Goodluck everyone

Hi mrs spinky, (hahahaha auto correct nearly let me put mrs spunky!)
welcome! I am also going on hol in 8 weeks and need to lose another 2 stone by then! Where are you going? You could maybe try ss+ plus when you have surgery, as some painkillers you will need to eat with. I moved onto ss+ and am taking antibiotics so finding it better for me. Weight losses still fantastic.

If your ever tempted just come on here and we will soon talk you out of it :) you will be a skinny Minnie for your hols :) xx

Welcome mrsspinky, the more the merrier on here, all the support is fantastic!

Shame on you skinnybean for your phone having 'spunky' in its autocorrect :D

I've just changed my thread title to include you all!

I was just thinking (whilst working hard obviously) that CD need to make some sort of mint or fruit flavoured sweet that is ok to suck on when you have the horrible taste in your mouth. I wish they would.

I've not tried any of my new stuff yet, maybe tonight....

Girls- I don't know what to do!! I am sick after every shake, I just had a slice of bread, as I'm so hungry and ill. I have got a horrible nasty bug, feel like just say bugger the diet till I feel better. Just need toast and tea.

what does everyone think? I know I need to stick to it, but I any face it while in feeling like this! Xx

Skinny, sounds like you are properly ill so I would eat. Are you taking any medication, tablets or anything, they normally need some food in your belly. You're not going to go mad because you know you don't want to undo your hardwork so a couple of days off I think would be okay. It would be better to eat something than not eat/drink shakes.

Obviously I'm not an expert but thats my take on it. Could you contact your CDC?

I'm taking antiobotics, and now have a tummy bug. Sicking up a shake it not nice!! She told me to not eat or drink anything. She said if I have to have a piece of dry toast, dry biscuit or ready salted crisps!! I'm going to have some more toast, coz the hunger isn't helping the sick feeling.

thanks pud. Xx

Just had my first weigh in girlies!

12.25lbs lost!!! I literally can't believe it, part of me feels good but the other part thinks how big must I be to lose that in a week?

2 stone to go then :) woohoo

Xxx

Oh i hope you feel better soon x

I just ate a mini toblerone, one of those tiny ones out a box :-( along with some spoonfuls of seriuosly strong cheddar spread :-( random. Annoyed now but i will not continue! Going to get in the bath!

Also we're still 2 inches from doing up the teal boots, further than i remember tho so must keep going!!

Xx

Back