I will not sabotage my hard work!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by tuppers, 8 February 2011 Social URL.

1. tuppers

tuppers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    What is wrong with me?! I'm on the evening before my weigh-in (tomorrow morning) and I get out of the tube from being at Uni, and I'm a 15 min walk away from home.

As I walk in the direction of home I pass Greggs and I instantly think how incredible a sausage roll will taste. I felt like slapping myself on the spot! I had to just get on the bus that had pulled up (normally walk) just to make sure I didn't go in.

Why can't I just see the food as bad for me, and therefore not fancy it?! *Especially* the day before weigh in.

Uggh. Now all I can think about is Gregg's sausage rolls (which by the way, does anyone know the discover points value of??) when I have a perfectly nice M&S Count on Us Chicken Tikka Masala ready to be cooked for dinner. Don't fancy it at all whilst I have sausage rolls on the brain!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tracer

Tracer Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0.5lb(25.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Just think of the lard in them sausage rolls...minute on the lips another week of dieting to get it off your hips....don't do it...xx

4. tuppers

tuppers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I know I know :( Found they are 7 pts. That would have blown my budget. The M&S Curry is only 6.5 pts and much more filling.

I bet if I did have one I'd feel sick =/ Anyway - I'm safe being at home, especially now they're closed :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.