I will not sabotage my hard work!

tuppers

What is wrong with me?! I'm on the evening before my weigh-in (tomorrow morning) and I get out of the tube from being at Uni, and I'm a 15 min walk away from home.

As I walk in the direction of home I pass Greggs and I instantly think how incredible a sausage roll will taste. I felt like slapping myself on the spot! I had to just get on the bus that had pulled up (normally walk) just to make sure I didn't go in.

Why can't I just see the food as bad for me, and therefore not fancy it?! *Especially* the day before weigh in.

Uggh. Now all I can think about is Gregg's sausage rolls (which by the way, does anyone know the discover points value of??) when I have a perfectly nice M&S Count on Us Chicken Tikka Masala ready to be cooked for dinner. Don't fancy it at all whilst I have sausage rolls on the brain!

I know I know :( Found they are 7 pts. That would have blown my budget. The M&S Curry is only 6.5 pts and much more filling.

I bet if I did have one I'd feel sick =/ Anyway - I'm safe being at home, especially now they're closed :D

Back