I wont be a fat bride!

vicklee

hello all
well my little brown box turned up today, so i guess i start now.
i'm getting married in may THIS YEAR, and i don't even have a dress yet! i refuse to even try anything on.
time is really running out for me so i have to stick to this. i wanna lose 2 stone before trying on any dresses so that gives me 8 weeks.
is it possable?
i've done lighter life, cambridge and always fell off the wagon after a few week, but i cant fall off this time.
i DONT wanna be a fat bride, i would rather not get married.
so here goes wish me luck
vicky x
:love047:

ok so im on nights this week so i started the diet at 12 till 12 if that makes sense.
5 hours in and i've had my bar ( hmmm was ok but.... it was ok lol.)
choc shake at 7ish i think then home and bed by 9.
im hoping to get up about 5/6ish so i want be sitting round the house wondering what to eat. i start work at 9 so im hoping to have a shake before work, one at 1/2am then my last one at 7ish. sound good peeps?
kisses x

Thanks Hun, so far so good. One mishap thou my friend made me a coffee and I forgot about the milk but oh well. Let's see how tonight goes x

Good luck, I work nights/days/shifts so it's not easy to plan the times of your meal. Go with how you feel, if you are hungry have a pint of water if you are still hungry then have your meal bar or shake. Have a good nights shift, coffee helps me through, black though ;) xx

That's Hun I have to say ive had my bar and one shake but I'm about ready to give up and eat something. God finding it so hard maybe I need to drink more x

The more you drink the more you shrink:) You can have up to 4 products a day on TS while your body gets used to the reduced intake. But, only 1 of those should be a bar.
You could try splitting your shakes and bars in half and having them more often. Just a thought xx

hi ya
thanks for that, wish i had read your email sooner, i eat a piece of bread :-( im so dissappointed with myself. everyone was eatting their lunch around me and all i could think of is food food FOOD!!!!!
I dont know whats wrong with me, i have 18 weeks till i get married and still have no dress. stop bloody eating. i have no clothes that fit or look good, i hate myself at the mo so what do i do???? eat!!!
really need to sort it out!

hi ya
thanks for that, wish i had read your email sooner, i eat a piece of bread :-( im so dissappointed with myself. everyone was eatting their lunch around me and all i could think of is food food FOOD!!!!!
I dont know whats wrong with me, i have 18 weeks till i get married and still have no dress. stop bloody eating. i have no clothes that fit or look good, i hate myself at the mo so what do i do???? eat!!!
really need to sort it out!

Don't worry too much, one piece of bread won't do too much damage but getting into ketosis and staying there is going to be tough if you keep doing it!
Draw a line under it and give it another go today. As I said have a drink or chop your bar into smaller bits and nibble on that if you feel the urge to pop something in your mouth!

When do you plan to go dress shopping and what is your goal by then? 3 - 3.5lbs a week is do-able but you will need to stick to TS.

Well I'm on day four and feeling good. Had friends over for the day and managed to make dinner and still stick to my shake. Woo hoo go me!
Been drinking water and coke zero, really wanna stick to it! I feel like I may have lost weight already but think it may be mind tricks! Can't wait till Monday for weigh in xxx

Where are you Vicky, you still doing it???

Hi Hun
Yeah I am but finding it rough. I do 5 days then fall then hate myself so eat. How you doing? X

I'm doing good, I've done 3 weeks straight. Sooooo cold though. I have plenty of hot water and a few bouillon to keep me warm.

Well done you Hun that's amazing. How much have you lost? X

vicklee said:
Well done you Hun that's amazing. How much have you lost? X

8 lbs in three weeks so takes me over 2 stone so far. Over half way now :D

That's is soooo good well done x

Getting to day 5 you have done the hardest part and will be in ketosis, do you know what triggers you off eating so you can try and avoid it?

Yeah everything lol x

Back