i_dream_slim's food diary! Extra Easy Baby!

4lbs off!!!

Happy with that-i feel ive eaten loads-never hungry and have even managed a kit kat a day-cant be bad!!?! and eating out-although on plan-but stil-not deprived!!

Group was good last week-getting more confident so looking forward to next weeks loss and group.

Camping this weekend so slightly nervous about that as im not in control of cooking-gonna take some bars with me and just try to be as sensible as possible. Will avoid extra treats as hopefully that will mean my syns are included in the grub (ie the fact that spag bol will be cooked in oil etc) Should be fine-might allow myself one treat at some point once i know the proper menu!!! Wish me luck!!

Week 2 day 1
Breakfast
Tea with milk (hex a)
Lots of melon and FF yog
1 slice nimble (1/2 hex b)with 2 tsp of choc spread - 3 syns

snack
1 alpen light bar (1/2 hex b)

Lunch
jacket potato, salad and poached salmon-all mixed up-yum!
Mango and strawberries

Snack
french fries-4 syns

dinner-slimming world carbonara
-will try and post a pic of this (adventurous i know!)
Spaghetti
Chicken, Bacon (fat removed), mushrooms, quark, parmesan, parsley, salt and pepper...think thats what will be in it-we'll see!!

Last edited:
wow thats amazing loss well done you, keep up the good work xx

Well back from weekend trip. Quite hard to follow plan properly as all food being provided-but home cooked so options available. Did my best. NO snacks, biccies or alcohol and because i factored syns into main meals no puddings (unfortunately). Ive entered last couple of days food into online diary and think there may only be one day where i went over syns by about 4. Am quite impressed with this. Also when i think that i pretty much stood up the entire trip and was very active im hoping everything will even itself out and scales wont be too bad. Ate very differently to the last time i camped!!

So anyway...Today!

Breakfast
2 slices nimble bread (hex b)
2 tsp flora light - 2 syns
1 poached egg
mushrooms
chopped tomatoes
2 morrisons eat smart sausages 1/2 syn each-1 syn
Tea with milk (hex a)

Snack
Cup of tea
Milky bar - 3.5 syns

Lunch
1/2 batchelors rice (chicken flavour) with chicken breast meat and steam fresh veg.

Dinner
Cottage pie - ex lean beef mine, carrots, onions and topped with mashed pot (1 syns for flora light) and served with ratatouie (with courgettes from the garden!!), steamed brocolli and more courgettes

Last edited:
Week 2 day 6

Breakfast
ryvita and dairylea triangles (hex a + b)
apples

snack
banana

lunch
last nights cottage pie
(1 syns for flora light in mash)
2 syns for added gravy
lots of veg
Kitkat 5.5 syns

dinner
large salad and chicken
Lilt zero
m&s mini bite 2.5 syns

Last edited:
week 2 day 7 -weigh in day!!

Have been poorly all week so far since returning from camping so unsure how this, coupled with weekend away will effect weight loss. Certainly feel like i made very sensible choices but just ocncerned as everything wasnt in my control. Then with my flu i dont think ive been eating/drinking enough these past couple of day as i cant be bothered-we shall see!!

Breakfast
2 ryvita + 1/2 hifi bar (hex b)
2 dairylea triangles (hex a - going to starbucks later so have allowed for small amount of skimmed milk in my healthy a)

Snack
banana
strawberries
fat free yoghurt

Lunch
scrambled egg and smoked salmon
1 slice hovis soft white bread - 5 syns (comfort food)
1 tsp flora light - 1 syn

snack
starbucks coffee black + sugar free syrup + couple of dash's of skimmed milk (rest of hex a)

If peckish before weigh in will snack on some melon.

Will report back with weigh in later, x

Thanks!! Nervous again!!! If it's 1lb off I'll be happy!!

Woah! 4.5 off for me and slimmer of the week!! Amazing!!!!

Week 3 day 1

Breakfast
Strawberries and banana with ff yog
Hi fi bar (hex b)
Tea with milk (.5 syn)

Snack
Melted chocolate (sneaked from cakes I was icing!!!!! Naughty!!!) 8 syns

Packet of French fries 4.5 syns

Lunch
Spaghetti topped with tomato and veg sauce with added turkey breast and lean bacon + 1/2 fat cheese grated (hex a)

Snack
Diet coke
Apple
Fruit tea

Dinner
Salmon stir fry made with soy sauce and piled on boiled rice!!

Watermelon and honeydew melon if hungry after!

Have been thinking of coming back to Slimming World for a while now and reading this helped, thank you. I can't remember why I even went over to WW.

I have never done extra easy either but am going to give it a go.

Some good meal ideas on here too

Emz x

Slim.Emz87 said:
Have been thinking of coming back to Slimming World for a while now and reading this helped, thank you. I can't remember why I even went over to WW.

I have never done extra easy either but am going to give it a go.

Some good meal ideas on here too

Emz x

Hiya!! Thanks emz!! I'm a novice but enjoying it!!

Happy to share my new found EE knowledge in any way so any questions ask away!!! Once you have in your head an idea of what's free then you can really go to town!! Have you decided to start? How much weight do you wanna shift? Xx

I seem to be confused about superfree foods. Is it just fruit and veg or are there other things too?

I think I am going to give a go again, although probably not until tomorrow now.

Want to lose another 1.5stone to 2stone and get down to between 9st 7 and 10st.

Reading other peoples success stories really is encouraging me.

How is it working for you and how long have you been doing SW now?

x

This is my 3rd week. 2nd Weigh in last night and I've lost 8.5 lbs in 2 weeks!

Superfree is all fresh and frozen fruit and most veg ( pots, peas, corn on the cob etc whilst stil free aren't SF!)

Hope that makes sense- have you got the books? It explains it a lot better than me in there, xxx

I have a book from when I originally done SW back in 2008. It has a list of all superfree foods and free foods depending on which day you follow. So I am thinking on an EE day you could have potatoes and chicken as long as a third of the plate is full with superfree veg or salad?

Also, in the superfree section is mentions very low fat natural yogurt or very low fat natural fromage frais....is that superfree?

Sorry for the questions.

Definitely gonna give it a go and keep a diary on here. Here gos, fingers crossed x

Ff yog and cottage cheese etc is free but not supeefree.

Yeah basically a third of your plate should be superfree veg or salad. Or for example at brekkie you could have beans on nimble (hex b) followed by a fruit salad ( so the fruit would make up your third but you wouldn't have to put it on your plate) xx

Week 3 day 2

Felt as if I was starting to pick at naughty things yesterday so am going to be ON IT fir the rest of the week!! More filling foods on the menu!!

Breakfast
Porridge made with water and dash of skimmed milk ( hex a) topped with grated apple, banana, cinnamon and splenda!
Large cup of tea

Working till 3 so lots of running around, no snacks and a fair few nappies to change!!!

Late lunch
M&s cafe revive salad with ham (fat removed), hard boiled egg and new pots. Synned it at 2 syns due to 2 teaspoons of salad cream and allowing anything else they put in.
1 mini bread roll-3.5 syns
Small skinny capucino - 2 syns

Dinner
Left over salmon stir fry-re stir fryed!! (always tasted loads better than the day before as everything marinated and yummy!!
Diet coke

ARGH!! Have just seen halls sothers on the online forum are 1.5 syns for 2 all varieties! Ive had a couple today BUT they are sugarfree-am posting in syns forum to see if they need to be counted-but as have plenty of syns will count for today!

so halls sugar free cherry soothers 1.5 syns

squash throughout the day but going to try and drink more the next few days!! Skin is realy bad despite copious amounts of fruit and veg so gonna try and flush the toxins out!!!!

Options hot choc for choc cravins (that explains the complexion then!!) 2 syns!

Thats me done!!

Total syns=11 :)

Last edited:
Found out sugar free soothers are less syns but probably won't have any more now!! Anything that waste syn time is negative in my book, x

week 3 day 3

Breakfast
1/2 pack of oats so simple porridge (1/2 hex b
banana
Tea (milk from hex a)

Lunch
2 ryvita
2 dairylea (4 syns)
pack of lean ham
Melon
strawberries
FF yog sweetened with splenda

Snack
Diet coke
Freddo (5 syns)

Dinner
Steak
Jacket potato
Large salad
FF cottage cheese

Jammie dodger (4syns!!!!!)

Total syns = 13

Last edited:
And this is what the dinner looked like. Finally remembered to take a picture before stuffing my face!!! Xxx

Attachments

• image-3518769988.jpg
    image-3518769988.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 119
Back