i_dream_slim's food diary! Extra Easy Baby!

So total 10.5 syns!

Determined to eat more fruit today so if peckish will have that instead of extra syns. Also going to drink more squash!!!!!

Week 4 day 6

Wish nearly a month done!!!

Breakfast
Bacon (fat removed)
Poached egg
Chopped tomatoes
Mushrooms
Cup of tea (hex a)

Snack
Large orange
Hifi bar

Lunch
Pasta topped smoked salmon, red pepper, cucumber and stirred through with quark and plenty of black pepper!
Melon and ff yog

Snack
Cup of tea
Milky bar 3.5 syns

Off to sainsburys so unsure what dinner will be but have chicken + stir fry veg so probably looking at that on noodles! Xx

Well I had stir fry for dinner! No milky way earlier but a ww muffin 7.5 syns! About to have a kitkat 5.5 syns and a tea!! Xxx so 13 syns for today! Weigh in tomorrow!! Argh!! Xx

Decided against the kit Kay (weigh in tomorrow anyone?!?) so 7.5 sums for the day! X

Tishbish said:
Good luck for weigh in, you're doing great!!

Thanks!! Will report back tomorrow! Xx

2.5 off tonight! Total of 12.5 in 4 weeks which made me...drumroll please...SLIMMER OF THE MONTH!!! I love stickers!! Yayayaya!! Xx

Strange day today as travelling to Devon!! (also nothing much fresh left in house as it's all been eaten up in readiness for holiday!)

Week 5 (wow) day 1

Breakfast
2 bacon and tinned toms
Strawberry ff yog
Cup of tea .5 syn for milk

Snack
Choc hifi bar (hex b)

Lunch
Made a strange cupboard lunch of:
Half an onion in frylight then chucked in a tin of tuna, half carton of pasata, Worcester sauce, chilli powder, black pepper and pinch of splenda. Cooked some pasta and stirred this through! Bizarre, comforting, yummy and not too far from 1/3 superfree really thanks to onions and pasata!!

Snack
Kitkat 5.5
Cup of tea .5 for milk

That's it so far, xxx

Yeah! Xx

Really substantial use of syns I think for what you get. Compare it to Freddo and it just feels like more!! Xxxxx

Had light coffee frap, skim milk at Starbucks at service station so 7.5 syns for that (might go back to black coffee and this upset me a bit- was nice but can't cope with 'spending' that on a drink)

Had apple and grapes in car for rest of journey.

Dinner
Chicken and mushroom stirfry. Diet coke.

Am now in bed. Have discovered my cousin (who is a near michelin starred chef) is coming to stay with his gf tomorrow so going to be entertaining over the weekend instead of hiding out which I had hoped to do! So might be a bit trickier food wise but I'll plough on!

Total syns 14!!!

Week 5 day 2

On holiday so tricky times ahead

Breakfast
Farm cooked brekkie at local farm shop.
Childrens poached egg, beans and mushrooms. Black coffee. Probably need to see the mushrooms cooking oil/ butter!!

Lunch
2 skinless chicken thighs
2 ryvita (1/2 hex b) ff cottage cheese with large chunks of fresh pineapple on top
1/2 an apple
Followed by more pineapple and melon with sweetened 0% Greek yog for afters!

Diet coke

Will hopefully go for a walk around the bat when guests arrive.

Dinner
BBQ time!! LOTS OF SALAD!! sainsburys bgty sausages ( will try and have 1 might be 2) I've got wholemeal batches in and 1/2 a hex b left so will work out syns and deduct 1/2 hex b. Think there will also be salmon and chicken on offer tonight. Also quite a few chips and dips!! Gonna tread carefully and probably allow myself 3 or 4 tortillas (maybe) however I do know we are having merengue nests with raspberries later! So might skip the crisps in favour of a dash of cream!! We'll see!

Anyway shouldn't be too bad syn wise, xx

Had 3 .5 syn sausages. A wholemeal bap. Salad and corn on the cob.

Merengue nest wish raspberries and a dash of cream as promised.

Probably over syns for the day.

Will see what tomorrow brings! Xx

Week 5 day 3

Breakfast
Banana
Ff yoghurt
Tea (hex a)
Wholemeal toast (hex b)
Flora light 1 syn

Diet coke at 11's (no cake!)

Lunch
Salad
Olives 2 syns
5 plain tortilla chips 3 syns?
Chicken
Pasta salad
Couscous salad
2 syns fir oils on pastas

Have walked for about 3 hours today so hoping that body magic balances out my syn intake.

Tonight is dinner at a restaurant. Will try and make the beat possible choices!! Report back later!! Xx

Dinner was relatively syn free considering steak and prawns (a little garlic butter on them) jacket pot-plain, salad. Jug of water. Tiny glass of red.

Full and ready For bed! Xx

2 low fat sausages 1 syn for both
Beans
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
1 slice wholemeal toast (hex b)
Cup of tea .5 syn for milk
flora light 1 syn
1 tsp lemon curd 1 syn

Snack
Apple

Lunch
Chicken + pasta salad
Huge superfree salad
Salad cream 2 syns

Dinner
Super speed soup (recipe from this forum)
Pk of sweet Thai velvet snacks 4 syns
Fruit salad 0% Greek sweetened with splenda

Total 9.5 syns

If I get desperate I'll have an Alpen bar but hopefully won't need one!!

Oh man I've been busy! Weighing in on holiday last week and the next two! Last week gained half a lb! Grrr! Although not bad got a holiday week I know! Weekend just gone I've been at a wedding. Fatal mistakes include cheesecake and red wine! Oh and White bread chocolate sardines when I was hungover and couldn't face anything else!!! So there we have it! Weigh in is on Thursday on holiday so I'm using today n the next four days to try and claw back a bit of weight gain!

Also trying green/red days to see how I feel about them!!

Green day today

Breakfast
1/2 bagal 5.5 syns
Scrambled egg (milk 1x hex a)
Bacon 3 syns
Black coffee

Lunch
Superspeed soup
2 x nimble toasted (1 hex b)
Kitkat 5.5 sums

Snack
Ryvita and cheese triangles (1x hex a+b)

Dinner
Jacket potato
Superspeed soup on top!!
Banana

Total 14 syns
2hexa 2hexb

Would appreciate knowing if I've got this right?

looks fine to me x

Thanks Kerry! Was attempting a red day today but discovered couldnt use potato as a hex b unless I left skin on! This did not appeal to ms as I was topping my shepherds pie! I'm now hoping mash with no skin is allowed on EE as I've scared myself!!

So.. EE

Breakfast
Weetabix (hex b) + banana
Milk hex a

Options hot choc 2 syns

Lunch
Chicken stirfry with garlic and soy sauce
Pint of squash

Dinner
Cottage pie
Extra lean mince beef
Carrots+ onions
Potatoes
half fat cheddar - 4 syns
Gravy mixed with cooking water from beef and onions - 1 syn
Broccoli and courgettes on the side
More squash

Fruit with Greek 0% for pudding!

Coffee and ww toffee biscuits 4 syns

Total 11 syns

2 mire days to weigh in after traumatic eating and red wine drinking at wedding!!!

Heading for a gain but trying to eliminate damage

you do right hun, all you can do is get back on to it after a naughty meal/day/weekend,

you're ok with mash on an EE, I must say I struggle with red but quite enjoy green especially if at work and before shopping day when superfree food is sadly lacking from my house lol

Back