Ice Moose on telly!

wannabslim

Gold Member
Hey all, just got back from holidays and while I was away I turned on the telly and who did I see.....? Ice Moose!!! Mike, you were doing so well, shame you didnt win the big dosh, but I would be happy with a few thou! You kept that one quiet!!! I couldnt believe it when I turned on the telly and saw you on there, I thought it was prob someone who just looked like you but then they interviewed you and you said about your weightloss, so I knew it was you! Golden Balls eh, whod have thought it! Well done! xx

Nooooo! I missed it. :(

Thanks WBS !! Spent the money already in Florida on the kids but what a holiday it was!! We bought some lovely clothes for the kids and had some amazing meals out and don't regret blowing the lot as it was a prize I never expected to win!

Got another show lined up but not sure I will be well enough to do it yet but you have to be in it to win it :)

Mike

Thanks WBS !! Spent the money already in Florida on the kids but what a holiday it was!! We bought some lovely clothes for the kids and had some amazing meals out and don't regret blowing the lot as it was a prize I never expected to win!

Got another show lined up but not sure I will be well enough to do it yet but you have to be in it to win it :)

Mike

saw that one advertised in sun mirror this morning mike and thought of you

Another one?! I wanna win some money!! How do you get to do these things? I could do with some excitement and some extra dosh!! Just finished uni and up to my eyeballs in debt- although I start my first job tomorrow so hopefully i'll be ok! xx

There are loads of websites that you can apply through for all sorts of shows / newspapers / magazines etc.

Also check out BBC.co.uk and C4 etc as they have web pages with contestants wanted.

I strongly recommend Golden Balls for series 2 !! They were absolutely lovely to you and was a magic day out (even if I hadn't of won)

Mike

Didn't see it this morning, was at the docs getting a sick note, were they interviewing jasper? He was a lovely guy

Thanks for showing us that Mike. I missed it as I was in Stratford upon Avon seeing Shakespeare. Well done and I agree with the way you spent it
Irene xx

Back