Ice Moose on telly!

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by wannabslim, 30 June 2007 Social URL.

1. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Hey all, just got back from holidays and while I was away I turned on the telly and who did I see.....? Ice Moose!!! Mike, you were doing so well, shame you didnt win the big dosh, but I would be happy with a few thou! You kept that one quiet!!! I couldnt believe it when I turned on the telly and saw you on there, I thought it was prob someone who just looked like you but then they interviewed you and you said about your weightloss, so I knew it was you! Golden Balls eh, whod have thought it! Well done! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    Nooooo! I missed it. :(

4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Thanks WBS !! Spent the money already in Florida on the kids but what a holiday it was!! We bought some lovely clothes for the kids and had some amazing meals out and don't regret blowing the lot as it was a prize I never expected to win!

Got another show lined up but not sure I will be well enough to do it yet but you have to be in it to win it :)

Mike

5. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    saw that one advertised in sun mirror this morning mike and thought of you

6. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Another one?! I wanna win some money!! How do you get to do these things? I could do with some excitement and some extra dosh!! Just finished uni and up to my eyeballs in debt- although I start my first job tomorrow so hopefully i'll be ok! xx

7. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    There are loads of websites that you can apply through for all sorts of shows / newspapers / magazines etc.

Also check out BBC.co.uk and C4 etc as they have web pages with contestants wanted.

I strongly recommend Golden Balls for series 2 !! They were absolutely lovely to you and was a magic day out (even if I hadn't of won)

Mike

8. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    Mike, they showed a clip of Golden Balls on This Morning today and I finally got to see you on the show!! :D

9. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Didn't see it this morning, was at the docs getting a sick note, were they interviewing jasper? He was a lovely guy

10. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    Yes, they were interviewing Jasper, and they showed a clip. I recognised you instantly and when they said your name it just confirmed I was right. You were very good!!

11. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
  12. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Thanks for showing us that Mike. I missed it as I was in Stratford upon Avon seeing Shakespeare. Well done and I agree with the way you spent it
    Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.