• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ice Moose on telly!

Hey all, just got back from holidays and while I was away I turned on the telly and who did I see.....? Ice Moose!!! Mike, you were doing so well, shame you didnt win the big dosh, but I would be happy with a few thou! You kept that one quiet!!! I couldnt believe it when I turned on the telly and saw you on there, I thought it was prob someone who just looked like you but then they interviewed you and you said about your weightloss, so I knew it was you! Golden Balls eh, whod have thought it! Well done! xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Thanks WBS !! Spent the money already in Florida on the kids but what a holiday it was!! We bought some lovely clothes for the kids and had some amazing meals out and don't regret blowing the lot as it was a prize I never expected to win!

Got another show lined up but not sure I will be well enough to do it yet but you have to be in it to win it :)

Mike

kittykat

Gold Member
Thanks WBS !! Spent the money already in Florida on the kids but what a holiday it was!! We bought some lovely clothes for the kids and had some amazing meals out and don't regret blowing the lot as it was a prize I never expected to win!

Got another show lined up but not sure I will be well enough to do it yet but you have to be in it to win it :)

Mike
saw that one advertised in sun mirror this morning mike and thought of you

Another one?! I wanna win some money!! How do you get to do these things? I could do with some excitement and some extra dosh!! Just finished uni and up to my eyeballs in debt- although I start my first job tomorrow so hopefully i'll be ok! xx

icemoose

The Diet Guy
There are loads of websites that you can apply through for all sorts of shows / newspapers / magazines etc.

Also check out BBC.co.uk and C4 etc as they have web pages with contestants wanted.

I strongly recommend Golden Balls for series 2 !! They were absolutely lovely to you and was a magic day out (even if I hadn't of won)

Mike

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Didn't see it this morning, was at the docs getting a sick note, were they interviewing jasper? He was a lovely guy

Janey

Intuitive Eater
Yes, they were interviewing Jasper, and they showed a clip. I recognised you instantly and when they said your name it just confirmed I was right. You were very good!!