Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ice Moose on telly!

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by wannabslim, 30 June 2007 Social URL.

1. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Hey all, just got back from holidays and while I was away I turned on the telly and who did I see.....? Ice Moose!!! Mike, you were doing so well, shame you didnt win the big dosh, but I would be happy with a few thou! You kept that one quiet!!! I couldnt believe it when I turned on the telly and saw you on there, I thought it was prob someone who just looked like you but then they interviewed you and you said about your weightloss, so I knew it was you! Golden Balls eh, whod have thought it! Well done! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    Nooooo! I missed it. :(

4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Thanks WBS !! Spent the money already in Florida on the kids but what a holiday it was!! We bought some lovely clothes for the kids and had some amazing meals out and don't regret blowing the lot as it was a prize I never expected to win!

Got another show lined up but not sure I will be well enough to do it yet but you have to be in it to win it :)

Mike

5. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    saw that one advertised in sun mirror this morning mike and thought of you

6. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Another one?! I wanna win some money!! How do you get to do these things? I could do with some excitement and some extra dosh!! Just finished uni and up to my eyeballs in debt- although I start my first job tomorrow so hopefully i'll be ok! xx

7. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    There are loads of websites that you can apply through for all sorts of shows / newspapers / magazines etc.

Also check out BBC.co.uk and C4 etc as they have web pages with contestants wanted.

I strongly recommend Golden Balls for series 2 !! They were absolutely lovely to you and was a magic day out (even if I hadn't of won)

Mike

8. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    Mike, they showed a clip of Golden Balls on This Morning today and I finally got to see you on the show!! :D

9. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Didn't see it this morning, was at the docs getting a sick note, were they interviewing jasper? He was a lovely guy

10. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    Yes, they were interviewing Jasper, and they showed a clip. I recognised you instantly and when they said your name it just confirmed I was right. You were very good!!

11. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
  12. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Thanks for showing us that Mike. I missed it as I was in Stratford upon Avon seeing Shakespeare. Well done and I agree with the way you spent it
    Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.