icebaby's shrinking diary

Try not to dwell on the tooty fruities too much...onwards and upwards :)
We were in the stalls for Westlife..though within a few mins we had given up with the miserable devils who weren't dancing and made a beeline for the floor and had a great time..lol x

Haha! Not suprised! Theres no way you cant dance to the fabulousness! (Especially Mr Markus Feehily-yum)

Ok, so.

Friday
Breakfast - Shape yoghurt
Lunch -Omelette with turkey and mushrooms
Mid afternoon - Skinny Latte
Tea - Lightly battered fish, potatoes, peas, cauliflower
Count on us lemon mousse, meringue, White chocolate scrapings

Today

Lunch - Omelette and Turkey
Strawberries, blueberries, strawberry yoghurt
Mid afternoon - Coffee
Hi Fi bar
Tea - Rainbow Trout, potatoes, butternut squash, peas
Count on us lemon mousse, meringue, white chocolate shavings

Snack - Chocolate biscuit *slaps hand but was small one*

So yesterday shopping was interesting. Well M&S to be honest haha.

I dobbed in a shoplifter and discovered that M&S dont sell white chocolate!

Well they dont at the moment anyway, asked at the desk and they were like 'err no we havent got any at the moment' I mean seriously, milk chocolate with just about anything under the sun from nuts to chilli, and dark chocolate with a million of things in, however no white chocolate at all in any shape or form!

The reason I know this? I had a SEVERE craving for Lemon mousse and white chocolate. It is just about the best thing in the world. They go together like.... like... erm.... like... well... two things that go really well together..

Was anticipating Xfactor being really really bad with a new judging panel but it was ok. Not got into CBB, to be honest, if you make a big deal of a show finishing you dont then start it on a new channel. You just transfer it to the other side.

Anyway I'll probably end up watching part of it at some time since my friends watch them and I feel out of it. CBB seems to be a bit of a who's who of who are you this year. The celeb ones are always weird anyway, but the whole thing is now, it was good at first, then got weirder and weirder as people tried to be weird.

Oooh talking of BB Allison Hammond was at Westlife in Donny haha

Been reading a lot. I get into this mood every now and again, kind of annoying as then I don't get exercise done!

hi fellow teacher!!!! saw x factor last night and found it soooooooooooo full of fillers!!!! how do you find getting work round your way?? very hit and miss round here which is not good for the old comfort eating at all:17729:

Morning :D

How many syns are in the lemon mousse and do you have it with the meringue and the chocolate. It sounds nice :)

tillymax said:
Morning :D

How many syns are in the lemon mousse and do you have it with the meringue and the chocolate. It sounds nice :)

There's 4.5 a tub :) but I only had 2/3 of a tub, so 3, then 2 in meringue then about 2syns of chocolate :) I know it's 7 syns but it's soooooooooo worth it!!!! You can have less meringue or less chocolate or only half pot of lemon to reduce it too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mazie6 said:
hi fellow teacher!!!! saw x factor last night and found it soooooooooooo full of fillers!!!! how do you find getting work round your way?? very hit and miss round here which is not good for the old comfort eating at all:17729:

It's been ok round me, but I've been VERY lucky, I've a few schools who want me when they ring because of work I've done before so its not been too bad, but it's not good, and I had to have 6 weeks off after an operation which really didn't help :(

Yeah it was quite filler-y but I find a lot of audition/bootcamp eps are :/

Hyperactive 6yr old nephew jumping on my tummy (oww)
so far:

Lunch sandwich thin 5
Turkey
Carrots &cucumber
Strawberries&yoghurt

Hi IceBaby,

Hope you have had a lovely weekend?!

Your Lemon mousse, with White Choc sounds Yummy!!!

I have a recipe for a Sin free Lemon Mousse, not tried it yet. I will let you know what its like :D xxx

Had a flurry. :( but everyone else was having one.. I cant not have one if everyone else is having one, and also it is still summer holidays... just hope it doesn't TOTALLY screw my WI tomorrow :(

Tea

Chicken fillet (6.5 syns)
potatoes
Carrots
Cauliflower
Melon, pineapple, yoghurt & meringue (3 syns)

So 14.5syns but then 18.5syns for flurry :( just hoping i've had enough left over the week to soak up the flurry :(

Good Luck for WI..am drooling over the M&S Lemon Mousse...we don't have an M&S here anymore our nearest is Gainsborough or Doncaster..though there is talks of a big one being built in Scunny so im very excited about that..love all their count on us range..x

lsf666 said:
Better than ok!!!

Well done :)

Thank you :) yeah I know just know it could have been more if I'd not been naughty hehe!

Back