Icemoose!!!

SARAHP

Silver Member
just to let you know and make you very :jelous:jealous we are in waterside vacation villa in Florida having a fab time!!! Thank you for the villa recommendation its lovely. Found it a bit overwhelming to start as very hot at 95 and we only managed 3 hours in Magic Kingdom yesterday before giving in!!! Blizzard beach today was fantastic but got a bit burnt!!

Any recommendations for a great evening meal? Probably steak, ribs type thing?? Hope the weathers nice at home!!! Sarah.

Hi Sarah,

Sounds like your one happy bunny!!!

Enjoy the good weather as it is cold here tonight and I have the central heating on:eek:

Lucky you:D

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini, must admit though going to need cambridge more than ever when I get back!!! Had a bucket of ice cream today with all sorts of evil calories but it was lovely!!!

wowzer guys, you're in one of my fave places to visit. We were there in April, it was way too hot for us at the time, best time for us is November and all the Chrimbo stuff is out then too... Go get yourself in the cool water mist in TOMORROW LAND.... it's lurverly :D
HAPPY HOLIDAYS FOLKS....have a Plaza Icecream for me in the Plaza Icecream place in Main Street....go on, you know you wanna :drool:

I'm soooooo jealous right now :D ENJOOOOOY XXX

Thanks Mini, must admit though going to need cambridge more than ever when I get back!!! Had a bucket of ice cream today with all sorts of evil calories but it was lovely!!!

Do you really mean a bucket:giggle:

I do like ice cream myself.

Love Mini xxx

Yes they actually do a bucket of ice cream in Blizzard Beach!! And it is lovely....

Anyway best meal out for steak is the Outback Steakhouse which is the formosa gardens on the 192 behind World of Denim. They do THE best steaks I have ever had and the cheesie fries are pretty damn good!! (and the rye bread!)

Don't go to Magic Mining Steak House, not good and very pricey!

If you like seafood then go to Red Lobster!! Same turning as Outback

And glad the villa is to your liking!! The bedrooms are lovely aren't they!!!!!

Anyway keep in touch and don't overdo it in the first few days!

Did you do philarmagic in magic kingdom? Just amazing!!

So jealous of you.................. :)

Have a lovely time

Mike

Done some shopping today and did boggy creek airboats, not to many calories so far today but its only 7.30pm!!!

Yes they actually do a bucket of ice cream in Blizzard Beach!! And it is lovely....

Anyway best meal out for steak is the Outback Steakhouse which is the formosa gardens on the 192 behind World of Denim. They do THE best steaks I have ever had and the cheesie fries are pretty damn good!! (and the rye bread!)

Don't go to Magic Mining Steak House, not good and very pricey!

If you like seafood then go to Red Lobster!! Same turning as Outback

And glad the villa is to your liking!! The bedrooms are lovely aren't they!!!!!

Anyway keep in touch and don't overdo it in the first few days!

Did you do philarmagic in magic kingdom? Just amazing!!

So jealous of you.................. :)

Have a lovely time

Mike

philarmagic is my fave attraction xxxxx aaawwww wish I was there....

Just to add, the BEST steak we had whilst we were there was at a place called SMOKEY BONES, nearest one just on the entrance to the Florida Mall. We did this place twice as the food was so good. And if you like your puddings -- you'll be in supersized HEAVEN!!

We stay in a villa just up the road (literally) from Outback (we always leave OUTBACK for our last night as we are always guaranteed a good meal - the blooming onion is blooming delicious!) on Indian Creek.

Dont know about you making Mike envious - but am sat here GREEN!! We dont go again until November 2008 :(

No need to wish you a good time :) xx

Back