Ideal weight????????

Apparently there's like different weights for different people.. I read somewhere about stuff like different races have different like bone density or something, so while a weight with a body fat percentage is ideal for one, it's not very attractive for another.

In my case, the lowest I was was 49kg, and I was happy with most my body, but still had noticeable stomach and extra on the back.. with a BMI of 18.4 then, some would say I was underweight, but I think my ideal weight might be around 46-47kg.
Tho adding to that, I had probably the least amount of muscle possible, perhaps if I am healthier, that number would be higher.

I'm 17st and I've seen that the heaviest "good bmi" weight I should be is 10st2 (being 5f3 tall). I'd love to be officially "bmi healthy" but it seems so completely unrealistic right now!

I'm 17st and I've seen that the heaviest "good bmi" weight I should be is 10st2 (being 5f3 tall). I'd love to be officially "bmi healthy" but it seems so completely unrealistic right now!

You can definitely do it, hon! :) I started out at 21.5 stone, with a healthy target of 11st 10lbs (I'm 5'8" ), and I'm now a stone lighter than that target - go for it, it's so worth it!! :) xx

Back