Ideas for doing LT while in work

Morning Bea :) Not being hungry is really weird isnt it?!

One of my friends is coming over later with some peppermint tea for me, hurrah! Another flavour to drink.

I chose LT as it was cheap :-S I had looked at Lighter Life and couldnt afford it - how much is CD?

No idea-expect it may be more costly given the variety...there are no CD suppliers close to where I live...getting LT was so much easier as the chemist down the road stocks it.....so it was convenience for me. Hope you enjoy the Peppermint tea!! I am bringing my cat down to the Vet a little later to be neutered....so feeling a bit sad for her..usually that would be trigger for comfort eating..and I wonder why I have put on 6 stones!!! Have a fun day and hope your motivation is high!! Bea

I just had a look on the CD website, its £30-£35 a week, not too bad and I have a counsellor near here. Might change over to that in a few months if I get really bored lol!

Aaaaw poor kitty, best to get them done though, I think its kinder as they are usually so much happier afterwards. My Peg used to slide along the floor on her tummy before I had her done, bless her!

I'm having to work again today but hoping to go for a walk later (loo requirements permitting lol!!)

Hope you have a good day Bea!

I might have to give a peanut flajack a try, now, girls. I had a free coconut one last week, had a bite and had to spit it out and chuck the rest away - it was soooooooo salty YUK.

You're both doing really well - if you can stick with it for a couple of weeks it'll seem like a way of life, honestly. I feel fantastic now, I really do. As for "coming out" at work (I think that's where this thread started), I did straight away, but I'm FED UP of the constant "are you still on it? how much have you lost, i don't know how you do it, it can't be good for you, you're losing too quickly, you'll get kidney damage" etc etc etc. I'm just glad I'm getting heathier.

Just keep thinking it's not forever, it's just a few short months out of your long, long life. People tell me life's too short to go on a diet like this, and I tell them life's to short to spend it all fat. Just knuckle down for a few months and it WILL change your life.

I still get all those comments , im eating normally now and at the mo i seem to be not gaining any weight , havent been to the chemist in a week or 2 but i will be there on sunday .

but as to work colleugues asking questions , my manager saw me making a sandwiche yesterday and said should u be eating that ???
i mean come on give me a break please !

i dont see the weight loss but other do and to me all the constant you look great etc wears me down ! i cant see it so why say things that arent true !

maybe its just me

You girls are doing well thou and i hope you are noticing the results and enjoying them x

but as to work colleugues asking questions , my manager saw me making a sandwiche yesterday and said should u be eating that ???
i mean come on give me a break please !

:doh:

Haha, I suppose if it's not one it's the other, and when I'm skinny they'll be on my back scrutinising everything I eat! It's made worse by the fact that they're mostly nurses, so think they know everything about LT despite never having heard of it before I went on it.

I was just looking at how much u wanted to lose , i have forgot how much i started off wanting to lose .
at first i was 4 stone . but when i got to where i am now (2.5 stone off) i decided it was time to stop and control the situation .

sometimes thou not matter what we do with anything in our lifes we are never satisfied and always look for the next best thing !

Your work mates will be so jealous when you have got to goal !!
I had 2 of my friends start lipotrim , that is another story lol

Hope your having a good day xxx

:rolleyes:Just mid way on week two and still keepig it underwraps at work!!! I have managed to avoid lunch invites and taking biscuits with coffee etc that have been offered around! Down 13llbs ......no comments but my clothes were really loose......looking forward to digging out a size smaller at the end of month (fingers crossed)...I wonder how long before I get questions about what I am eating....:eek:

Thanks you....really good about myself but finding I have more time on my hands which leads to a bit of boredom - even in work...(which I obviously spent the time previoulsy scoffing food!!!)
:rolleyes:Yes I tried both the peanut and the coconut! I like them both....well like is probably too strong....yes they are very dry but to have something you can actually eat - really helps....got 7 in my last supply of LT and have them at my desk at work during lunch time..making life a lot easier when I am trying to keep it under wraps!!:cool:

Oh yes, thats a good idea, much less messy than the shakes! I'm going to have my coconut sample for lunch, really looking forward to it!! When I go for my weigh-in on Monday she is going to be amazed when I ask her for a daily flapjack lol. Mind you this week is a lot easier - havent chewed anything since Friday last week and I havent really noticed!!

You know...as the diet goes on...the whole mealtimes and eating bit is definately becoming less of the big event of the day and more something that is just performed...and I just get on with the rest of the day....before this my whole life seemed to be based on what I was having for brekkie, whats for lunch and then for dinner.....I suppose that will be the key to keeping the weight off when we go back to normal food!! How you getting on this week. Well done on the half stone off! Has your fellla noticed anything....hubby called me skinny this am (which I definatley am NOT) but he said he could see how loose my clothes were getting.... I was trilled...woke up in a bit of a bad mood so back on track now! Have a great day...

Aw Bea, your hubby is a sweetie!! Glad he has cheered you up! I got back together with my fella on Tuesday, and he noticed I have lost weight, especially on my face which is fab. He was lovely about this whole thing, made me really happy - no, even happier - to be doing it! (I feel like a right sap LOL)

I know exactly what you mean about meals not really being important any more, I was like you, always looking forward to my lunch etc, but now I am just thinking 'oops its past 10 so I need to have my shake', and so its just brilliant that food isnt an issue any more. It helps that I have loads of work to do though!!

Think I should be on track to have lost 4lb when I weigh next week, so its started off a bit slower than most people but I do think its probably as I was dieting already when I started so not retaining water etc.

Hope you have a good day too, anything exciting on the books?

My chemist said that about the water retention...most loose about 3 to 4lbs per week....you know thats actual fat...which is the important stuff! Nothing much...off to Tesco to stock up on Fizzy Water..sad or what! Have to do a presentation at work on Tuesday...totally hate standing up in front of people and talking but have no choice so I am going to practice in front of the mirror all weekend! Feeling a little more confident that my gut is a thing but timmer! Delighted you are getting support from your fella....it does help... doing non-food related activity - hubby suggested bowling tomorrow - so we might do that....

Aah yes well that does make sense! Good old fizzy water eh?! Dont you just love it? Its now my wine replacement!!

Dont envy you having to do a presentation, but you will be fine I am sure,and feelingbetter about yorself will help a lot. Practise makes perfect so get in front of that mirror and talk LOL!!

Hope you have a good time bowling :)

Have a great one....:)Think I will open a new thread to see what other are doing to have fun without food!! talk soon...Bea

Wow great to see you guys are settling into the routine.......at the beginning you wonder how on earth you will cope without food. But you really do get by and quite easily too.
Do keep up the fab work.

Thanks so mcuh for the message of support....logging on and catching up with people on similar diets is brilliat..I havent ever used one of these sites before...I have to say it so really helps to know others have done so well and know the pitfalls and are ready to pick up back up...cheers!...

Back