Ideas for Entertaining (without food)???

Ooooh enjoy it!!

And just think how horrid popcorn is cos it gets tuck in your teeth LOL!!

Just back....movie was only ok...other two Shrek ones were bettter...anyhoo... Drank a litre of water...oh the joys!!! LOL!!

Well done LOL - how did you get through the movie without having to pee?

I want to go see Harry Potter but darent as I'll never last that long without a wee!

I went to watch Harry Potter but didnt really drink muc until near the end of the film. I chewed gum to keep the old mouth moist....lol

Yip thats what I did....waited until about an hour into the movie to drink my litre of water....was running to the loo on the way out!!! My son said to me yesterday....why are you always doings wees?? LOL!!

I really want to do the before and after pictures. I think when you actually look at a picture of how you look :)and compare it to how you did look:mad: it really will make such a difference.

I was just looking at the inspiration Slideshow and wow it has really amazed:wow: me how great you everyone looks in their after pictures and also how happy everyone is!:D:D:D

Whoops sorry, I thought we were still talking about pictures because I didnt realise there was a page two!!!! @)

LOL!!! Yes, its amazing to see how much people have changed isnt it? Hey, it'll be us lot up there sooner than you know!

:p:pI really cant wait to be slimmer, I am determined to lose weight this time. If I can stop smoking I can do lipotrim!!:)

Well done on the smoking.....LT is supposed be based on the same principle.....removing the addition to food! Best of luc you can do it!

Got the new Harry Potter book.........

Just about to curl up on the sofa and start reading the new Harry Potter book!!! Cant wait to get stuck into it...have my glass of fizzy water on the side!!!! LOL

Oooooooooooh blimey I had forgotten that came out! Must pick i tup on Monday when I go to Nottingham! Yay! Enjoy it Bea, you'll be up all night reading I bet!

hubby is working night shifts this weekend...so yeah..will be up all hours...hate sleeping on my own!!!LOL

I am going to bed now with Harry Potter too (oh err)!:p David wants to go to bed too coz he was out fishing all day and hes tired:cry: (how the hell you can be tired from fishing I dont know):rolleyes: We can compare Harry tomorrow Bea.

I think giving up smoking was alot easier for me because I was pregnant, not sure I could have done it if I didn't have to!!

I went to bed with Jackie Collins :rotflmao:

My sis and best mate both had to stop smoking when they were pregnant and found it much easier than it would normally be - I think if you have something like that which is so 'obviously' important it must make it easier :)

Elle...well how wad Jackie Collins?

Rachel - how far did you get with Harry? I feel asleep on the sofa - woke up at 1.30am with a sore neck...so only just up now....

Back