Ideas for Entertaining (without food)???

Jackie Collins was hot LOL!!!!

Is Harry good so far? I just cant imagine it without Dumbledore....

all my effort not to skip to the last chapter!! Fell aspleep so only got a few pages read.....more this evening.....back to work tomorrow after two weeks off so feeling very depressed....

So far so good actually. Harry has just turned 17 and the three of them are preparing to leave the burrow to find the remaining horcruxes (how sad am I :D) Dumbledore may be dead:cry: but he is still lurking in the backround somewhere and im sure he will appear in a mirror somewhere along the way. I just hope it is going to be better than the last book, I thought that it was a bit weak to be honest.:(

will get stuck in tonight...going to bed early....

I went to bed last night at about 10 and didnt stop reading until 12:15am when I had to make myself put it down!!

thats my plan tonigt...back to work tomorrow so need to be up by 6am...so need to asleep by 11 or I will be a bigger grump in the am!!! LOL

Anyone been to see the Simpsons....

Thinking of going to see the Simpsons movie later this even...anyone been? Is it worth going?

Went to Movie anyway....Yawn....it wasnt great to be honest....

Hee hee...that was about it....it was like watching three back to back eps on Sky 1...how was your Saturday evening

OH blimey that sounds quite dire I have to say LOL!

My evening - er.... boring boring boring lol! I had planned on carrying on working but collapsed in front of the TV and watched Day of the Triffids, a bit of Groundhog Day then went to bed. Struggled to get up this morning, 8.45 :-(, should have been working by that time! Not sure whats up with me, I think I'm working too much, might have to pick up some sleeping tablets tomorrow to try and catch up some energy. Was really hoping that I'd feel more awake in the mornings on LT, but at the mo I am feeling shattered. Boooooooooo.

Enough of my whingeing Bea, sorry, what are you going to do today?

Last week was like that for me to be honest....I was nailed to my pillow each morning...but I had a tough week with lots on and you sound like you work "24 7" (least I have weekend off!!)....you know the way you sometimes reach a "wall" on every diet -there is a little delay while you tap into the next internal fuel reserve...might be totally luny idea! A trip to your hot tub with some nice aroma oils might do the trick for a good night sleep?

Oooooh Bea I tell you I could just go jump in it now for half an hour and get back into bed!!! Mmmmmmm...

I hope I find my next internal fuel reserve soon... Just won a contract for a range of maternity evening wear of all things, I'm going to need a full tank for the next few months LOL.

Actually forcing myself to take a few days off end August and nip over to France to see my sis and neice. If I dont book the ferry right now, I know I'll end up not going!

Congratulations on the contract! There is a real gap in the market for maternity evening wear - when I was having my son there was nothing nice to wear... I go to a couple of black tie things with work each year and I had to get a dress made!

France sounds lovely...my sis has her own business (she as holistic therapist) and it difficult to build in breaks/hols when you run your own business. When you are working so hard its so easy to get sapped of energy - book your holiday today and maybe schedule a little more time for Xmas or early Newyear so you have something to look foward to...(maybe somewhere hot to show off your fab new body!!!)....

Thanks Bea :) Corsets to maternity wear is a bit of a transition lol, but they are really keen and are talking about a whole section of the store being dedicated to my ranges at some stage... ooooh scary stuff!

I keep thinking about going on a cruise, I would love to do that, well, anywhere as long as I can hide all the stretch marks! Havent actually been on holiday for about..... er..... 7 years!

Oh Elle it sounds like you are def due a nice relaxing cruise somewhere hot!! Crongrats on that contract!! I agree with Bea I could never find anything nice when I was pregnant.

Bea sorry to hear that the simpsons was bad I was actually thinking about going to see it but if you thought it was crap then maybe I wont bother!!

Elle...a cruise sounds great...my sis before starting her business worked on the Princess Cruise ships in America (so let me know and I can get her to recommend a trip it you like!!) there are other short ones I think around the Med...havent been myself but all who go say its sssoooooooo relaxing (and romantic!! I presume your guy will be going with you!)

Rachel....we watch Simpsons a lot at home so it was disappointing as you expect a little more from a movie...my sis for example who doesnt watch them very often thought the movie was good....

Back