Ideas for Entertaining (without food)???

Thanks Rachel :)
Ooooh Bea, yes a recommendation would be great, I wouldnt have a clue what to pick!
Hmmm not sure whether I would take my fella, not sure its his cup of tea tbh! Besides, that might hamper me if I wanted to husband hunt lol!

Thanks Rachel :)
Ooooh Bea, yes a recommendation would be great, I wouldnt have a clue what to pick!
Hmmm not sure whether I would take my fella, not sure its his cup of tea tbh! Besides, that might hamper me if I wanted to husband hunt lol!

Leave it with me and I will get her to email me some ideas....

Hmmm true, I tell you, when I get to goal, and when he sees the results of LT and of course my corset photo shoot ;-) things might just have to change! Already told him he'll have to hang onto me with both hands if he wants to keep me LOL!

You will be in big demand in a few weeks...see you updated your signature....a few more llbs and you will be in the 12st range...wow wow....you really must see a huge difference 43llbs is a massive loss....

Oh thats a good point! Must get creative!!!

Bea, yes, I cant actually believe I have really lost that amount.... half way there, woo hoooo!!! And the best thing is that LT requires absolutely no effort, no thought about what to eat, no 'shall I have another glass of wine?'. For me that makes it so much easier than normal food diets. I put on one of my old bras the other day - its HUGE, REALLY HUGE!!!! and OMG next week, yes, I should be in the 12s YAY!

Rachel, that photo was taken..... er.... probably about a year ago, OMG dont my shoulders look massive?

Just for a record I took a photo when I started dieting, and am taking another one, in the same clothes lol, every few weeks, so I can see how I change. Its really quite bizarre!

Yes, Bea, you have no avatar, this is shocking!

I cannot wait until I am in the 12s I havent been in the 12s since before Katie and she is nearly 3 now. I so excited for you Elle because im not to far behind you!

Have my weigh in now on Saturday...as been ill yesterday and today. Need to get back to work tomorrow or i will be working the full weekend!!

Hey working on my avatar girls.......

Decided to stay at home - so supposed to be *working* now but catching up on Minimins news....

I know, I know... LOL

LOL but *did* you?!?! Yes, I am sure you did! Hope you are much better now? And oooh good luck for weigh-in tomorrow!!

Actually I did..I cleared all my emails and made about 10 calls which isnt bad... finished up at about 3.30 and will finish off a few other things tomorrow for an hour or two ....feeling soooooo much better now. Have my appointment after lunch so will post as soon as I am back from the chemist with my results..take care.

Back