Total Solution ideas to help me drink water!!

Discussion in 'Exante - Recipes' started by Constantstar, 9 February 2014.

1. Constantstar

Constantstar Well-Known Member

hello guys, I'm on oral solution day 5. i need advice on how to drink 2-4 litres of water a day. I'm not even managing a litre at the moment and i don't want to get dehydrated . i also have heard the water helps you slim!

I've just cottoned on that i can drink sparkling water so il do that. I've just ordered orange flavouring for the water too which will be here tommo.

Any advice would be much appreciated xx
  2. Starshine

Starshine Well-Known Member

I have been drinking green tea without milk, then topping it up so its weaker as I drink. Also hot water which I am getting used to now...also on day 5, Total Solution. As its such cold weather the boiled water seems easier for me.
    I did also try the Exante mulled wine and that is really nice made with warm water but I added less than a teaspoon as it's quite strong. x
  3. bunchomonkeys

bunchomonkeys This time its personal!!

Hot water and lemon has always been a favourite for me whether dieting or not.... very cleansing :)
  4. GluttonyGirl!

GluttonyGirl! Active Member

I don't know where you're getting your water from, but for some reason I find that it's much easier drinking from a glass than a bottle. Get a pint glass and tell yourself you'll have to drink at least four pints, and just keep sipping at it. If drunks in a pub can do it then so can you lol!
  5. KellyJervis

KellyJervis Well-Known Member

I'm awful at drinking water at home, but I've got a pink Sleeping Beauty cup (from the Disney Store) that my niece gave me, that I use in work :p
  6. Constantstar

Constantstar Well-Known Member

I keep leaving a glass on the sink so when I go in kitchen I must drink a glass of water here and there x
  7. Nessa1980

Nessa1980 Well-Known Member

I know this is an old thread but, if you get into the habit of having a pint of warm water every morning add a mint leaf or a leaf of lemon balm to give it flavour. If you drink it down before anything else it sort of gets you going and becomes a ritual. Then you are 1/4 of the way there!