If at first you don't succeed....and all that

Well done on getting to the 2 stone mark :happy036: Have a great holiday chick :silly: xxx

Hope you're having a fab holiday and sticking to your eating plan.

Congratulations on your 2st! Sorry not replied sooner been hectic! Hope you're having a wonderful holiday!

Hello lovelies!
Thank you for your lovely messages of support <3
I'm back! Wow, picked the right week for a holiday in England!!! Fabulous. Cottage was lovely, amazing views, fell in love with hot tub.
10561711_10153078650773636_7221535619528551374_n.jpg
Oh My God I want one!!! IF hubby sorts himeslf out with a job when the redundancy starts I could just about make enough selling cards to cover a 0% finance deal on one. That is my dream! It was better than I thought it would be and I'd kill to be in one n ow this gorgeous evening!

So. Foodwise, I stuck 100% to my low carb plan, chicken, low carb sausages etc. But I drank a little more wine than planned. (And suffered for it although the banging head the next morning may also have been down to overheating and dehydration the previous day on Weymouth beach where I looked after the kids a bit better than I looked after myself - getting a bit sun frazzled as I made sure they had all the available shade and forgot to suncream my back. doh!- I never burn on holiday normally I probably respected the sun abroad more - foolishly. Lesson learned!)

So upshot was that I was a pound heavier the morning after we got home BUT that may be water weight as my period started several days early overnight. So I am not beating myself up for it as I know it'll go before too long. Mind you it is my sister in law's 50th tomorrow and she is having a BBQ. I plan to do the low carb thing again, although I'm going to drink wine, as I have a clear run booze wise then with nothing at all in the diary until my birthday in October!

Well I hope you have all been enjoying the glorious weather and are not covered from head to toe in flying ants! I'll potter off now to catch up on some diaries xxx

Hello lovelies!
. So upshot was that I was a pound heavier the morning after we got home BUT that may be water weight as my period started several days early overnight. So I am not beating myself up for it as I know it'll go before too long. xxx

You should be giving yourself a good cheer IAF. Not many people go on holiday & only gain a pound so be extremely proud of yourself. In fact I can't think of anyone who has managed to have such a tiny gain.!!!

Glad you had such a lovely time & that the weather held out for you. I've never been in a hot tub but you obviously recommend it. Bit of luxury laying there with a drink or two, mine would be Lime Daiquiri's :D .

Yes we have flying ants everywhere. Just waiting for the bats to come out, they are in for a feast tonight. x

Glad you had such a lovely holiday. I've never been to Weymouth but mum has and said the beach there is lovely. And to only gain 1lb is a real achievement. Well done.

How you getting on IAF x

Glad you had a lovely holiday and wow; such a small gain! Well done x

Glad you had a lovely holiday, 1lb gain is pretty damn amazing :) Well done chick xxx

Thanks so much everybody for sticking with me when I've not been here much - really struggling to get online at the moment with the school holidays meaning I'm working every spare moment I'm not looking after the children!
Had a lovely time at my sister in law's bbq on Sunday - stuck with meat and salad and no birthday cake/ bread etc. Drank more wine that I should have (sense a theme? lol) but s0d it, I had a really nice afternoon/evening. Straight back to 100% absitinence from the next morning though which in my book is what matters and I'm learning that I can eat and have a nice time as long as I don't then throw in the towel and go off plan after wards. Since my last weigh in a few days ago another 2 pounds have gone :) so I was 18 dead this morning so really looking forward to going down a stone bracket in the near future yay! OK toddler is waking and I have a few more orders to prep so I'd better scoot! Thanks for reading lovelies xxx

Well done for sticking to it! You're doing really well and have the right frame of mind. Good luck for weigh in hope you get your next stone bracket and congrats on your 2lbs?! That's great!

You're doing so well controlling your food intake IAF. As you say the main thing is to get back on track the next day which you are handling really well.

Well done on another loss too x

Well done on another loss chick, you really have your head around this, well done, next stop the 17,s yayyy xxx

Well done your doing so well x Keep it up the next stones are yours for the taking!

Definitely 17s on next weigh in. Well done.

How's your weekend been IAF x

Hi all
Thanks for your replies :) Yay was into the 17's yesterday :) Hoping to move through these a bit quicker than the 18s as there aren't really any food events to worry about navigating through. Over the last few weeks I've had a holiday, sil's 50th BBQ, and a meal out with friends - I have a few weeks clear now with nothing foodie on the agenda till Aug 26th when I've a meal out with friends so I am really hoping to make inroads toward the 16s over those 3 weeks.
I've really been making an effort to get out and move about more. Won't be going back to Body Attack or Body Pump for a while lol but I am happy with how much walking I've been doing and getting the children out to a park every day of the hols.
In NSV news, I tried on my winter coat that I couldn't get into last winter and it fitted so I am delighted that I will be snug and smart at the school gate this winter - last year I had to buy this hateful effort of a coat that barely kept the cold out just because I could do the bugger up! I am thinking of having a ritual burning I hated itso much! And by the end of the winter I should be back into my real proper slim me winter coat - one that I adore. The thought of it is a real incentive :) :) :)

In NSV news, I tried on my winter coat that I couldn't get into last winter and it fitted so I am delighted that I will be snug and smart at the school gate this winter - last year I had to buy this hateful effort of a coat that barely kept the cold out just because I could do the bugger up! I am thinking of having a ritual burning I hated itso much! And by the end of the winter I should be back into my real proper slim me winter coat - one that I adore. The thought of it is a real incentive :) :) :)

Well done on getting into the 17s and on getting into your winter coat. I couldn't get into my winter coat either last year (can now) and spent the whole winter walking around with it flapping open, pretending to be hot if anyone asked and blaming the menopause. Sure I wasn't fooling anyone really.

Back