IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, try try try again and again (and again...)

Hello diary and all...

73.7K today. Still 1.4K up on my pre-holiday weight BUT I pigged out the entire day in the office before going on holiday, after weigh in, so... haaa!

Sticking to my current plan for now. 70K (first target) here I come...

We were posting on each other's diaries simultaneously there!

My aim for the weekend is to do as last weekend...

Saturday lunch - protein + salad; snack sugar free jelly (cos it's a bit hot - 24°C for soup!!); dinner protein + veggies from my garden! Dessert late... later still evening fruit snack.

Sunday lunch - protein + salad; snack sugar free jelly; dinner in car so salad and ssshhh homemade sausages! More fruit.

We're going to make another larger this time batch of green tomato chutney. And also hope to get some sloe gin on the go... YUM!

morning Jo - how was weekend

hello there, yes I posted on Chat but didn't have time to get around much this morning!

Another "clean" weekend (in that I didn't binge or overeat) but I did eat far too much fruit... could be far worse, I know, but I kept off the scales for the sake of my psyche nonetheless.

As a feeder, I cooked chips both lunches for my other half and resisted the offer of biscuits at one neighbour and pain aux chocolats at another. They sat in front me of me while I had coffee at hers. Very proud of me I was too...

Feeling heftier this morning but no worries. Transport strike tomorrow so will be walking both ways no doubt ugh!!

Well done Jo. Big willpower weekend for you. Gold star. xxxx

Well done Jo, excellent willpower.:D

I feel a fraud because it's all rather easy at the moment... just shows how much of this stuff IS in the old head... But I'm certainly going to make the most of it, and should get a lot of walking in this week with the darned strike starting tomorrow and ending errr... when? is anyone's guess! grrr!

HI Jo, I thought you had scrapped your diary for a minute there. Hows it going??

Hi Cathy,
and kind of you to ask... but I do seem to be going round in circles somewhat and, after my weekend, find myself 2lb up again which is infuriating...
still I must hang in there, and continue, and get this weight off somehow or other...
x

keep at it thats all we can do its infuriating when we yo yo

you will be ok by WI Jo xxx

Back