• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

If at first you don't succeed try, try, try and try again....

Elanor

Gold Member
S: 19st9lb C: 19st5lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 48 Loss: 0st4lb(1.45%)
Well, bad, bad, bad couple of days!! Friday, craving pizza but resisted, still ended up having a binge! Just couldn't stop eating! Also, wine!!

Yesterday, succumbed to Dominos!! Chicken strips, potato wedges and a large pizza!! It was a repeat of the Pizza Hut incident a few weeks ago when it made me feel really icky! In a way though it was a good thing, it's reaffirmed that pizza and over eating in general does not make me happy or feel good.

It's my birthday on Wednesday and I am going to stay at my Mum's for a few days. I had asked if we can have chip shop fish and chips when I get there Tuesday evening after work, but now I'm going to ask for a healthier option. Maybe salmon and something.

Healthy dinner tonight and need to plan lunches for the next couple of days. I was hoping to avoid going shopping, but I might have to.

ladyfelsham

Clean green leafy machine
S: 23st10lb C: 23st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 57.7 Loss: 0st6lb(1.81%)
Try not to worry El, the binges don't last long and you're already focusing on healthy options. I think you and I are very alike, wine completely destabilises me - so what about saying no wine for a week, and seeing how you get on? xx

Elanor

Gold Member
Thank you Susie :)

TotM has hit me today!! That, plus the wine explains the binge I think. I've been much better today. Counted everything and I've gone over my lower cals limit, but no where near my upper limit. So that's good.

In a bid to try and stop the guilt, I have a new approach. Not using the TeamRH thing which had me at 2500cals a day, it feels too high, plus there are some elements that make me uncomfortable. I've used the calorie counter from another online PT which came out at 1851 cals a day, which feels more like it! So, I am going to try to stick more towards 1851, and use the 2500 as my upper limit for days where I want a few more calories.

Going wine free is a great idea Susie!! This week for me is going to be a tough ask. It's my birthday and I'm at my Mum's for a few days as of tomorrow, so wine will be needed! But definitely from Bank Holiday Monday I'm in!!

AliGal

Lazy keto and IF
S: 21st11lb C: 19st12.8lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 45 Loss: 1st12.2lb(8.59%)
Makes sense, Elanor.

I'm alcohol free - by choice. I shared some wine with friends 3 months ago. Since then, I have a Lidl diet coke or coffee! Cuts out a load of calories!

ladyfelsham

Oooh you star, I completely forgot about the Bank Holiday! :D

bloodcoveredprincess

Loving Life with TeamRH
S: 16st4lb C: 15st5lb G: 14st3lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 0st13lb(5.7%)
how is it going I joined teamRH too....this is my third week :)

Elanor

Gold Member
how is it going I joined teamRH too....this is my third week :)
I'm not paying them anymore, but still calorie counting. I've recently discovered the James Smith Academy which I prefer to TeamRH. Not paying him either at the moment, but his content on Instagram and his podcast is amazing! I've learned a lot from him.

Now home after a lovely few days with my Mum. Days out, lots of food and lots of wine!! Safe to say the weight loss has most likely turned into a weight gain this week!!

I've been having a money problems recently, and kept it to myself as I prefer to try and sort things out myself. However, I had to come clean to my Mum. She's been amazing and helped me out, which means I can get myself back on an even keel, actually pay off all that I owe instead of just paying a bit off then getting hammered with more interest!! So, that is one less thing for me to stress over!!

Wine free from Monday!! One of my coping strategies will be a practically no alcohol rosé wine from Sainsbury's. Technically it is 0.5% alcohol, but it is only 52 cals per 250ml and doesn't taste awful, so it will get me through if I need it.

bloodcoveredprincess

Loving Life with TeamRH
S: 16st4lb C: 15st5lb G: 14st3lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 0st13lb(5.7%)
I'm not paying them anymore, but still calorie counting. I've recently discovered the James Smith Academy which I prefer to TeamRH. Not paying him either at the moment, but his content on Instagram and his podcast is amazing! I've learned a lot from him.

Now home after a lovely few days with my Mum. Days out, lots of food and lots of wine!! Safe to say the weight loss has most likely turned into a weight gain this week!!

I've been having a money problems recently, and kept it to myself as I prefer to try and sort things out myself. However, I had to come clean to my Mum. She's been amazing and helped me out, which means I can get myself back on an even keel, actually pay off all that I owe instead of just paying a bit off then getting hammered with more interest!! So, that is one less thing for me to stress over!!

Wine free from Monday!! One of my coping strategies will be a practically no alcohol rosé wine from Sainsbury's. Technically it is 0.5% alcohol, but it is only 52 cals per 250ml and doesn't taste awful, so it will get me through if I need it.
So glad you turned to your mum for the support you need..... I will look up James Smith xx

ladyfelsham

Well done on fessing up to your mum El, and so great she's been able to help out, such a relief!

Elanor

Gold Member
Hopefully now I can sort myself instead of being in never ending spiral of interest payments!! I have to pay all the money back in monthly installments, but at least it will actually be reducing my debt.

Right, new day today and back on it! So far counted my cals 100% and got loads left for dinner and some practically alcohol free wine!

First day of my proper alcohol break! And of course all I see is ads for gin and my friend sent me a message saying there's prosecco at the BBQ she's at. I think she's forgotten she's going alcohol free with me. I'll forgive for today.

tipperary

Gold Member
S: 84.2kg C: 76.2kg G: 68kg BMI: 33.4 Loss: 8kg(9.48%)
It can be hard Elanor, hopefully your waist as well as your pocket will se the difference