If at first you don't succeed try, try, try and try again....

I’m glad you’re feeling a little better. You’re right, focus on feeling better then jump back to CC when you feel up to it.

That meal sounds absolutely delicious 😋 x

I shall report back later! I'm hoping it's as good as it sounds!

Really craving pineapple, I have tin in the cupboard so will have that at some point today as well.

I'm really looking forward to dinner. I'm going to roast some cherry toms with some garlic and olive oil until the skins crack, then stirring them up with pasta, rocket, mozzarella and maybe some chicken. Not had it before but I'm excited for it.

So sorry you've not been well El, a good relax sounds like the business!

Yum to the toms, i used to do them like that in Italy, they were so richly flavoured, your pasta will taste amazing!

And re the pineapple, go for it - I get occasional cravings for it too, it's your body saying it needs enzymes.

Hopw your feeling a lot better, while sunshine is wondeful the heat is not as always welcome

I thoroughly enjoyed my pineapple! Added some cheese cubes for an 80s vibe! Yummy!

My pasta was also delicious!!!! Lovely way to cook cherry toms. Because I love garlic I crushed 3 cloves, so good!!

I have planned my meals for the week as well. Breakfasts, lunches and dinners.

Plans as follows:

B - natural yoghurt with strawberries and granola.
L - chicken salads or chicken, avocado & mayo wrap.
D - Trout or chicken with sweetcorn salsa and new pots. Chicken kiev with caesar salad and new pots.

Will also add to the dinners towards the end of the week.

I usually have either a couple of glasses of wine or gin & tonic of an evening. This week I'm not going to!! I enjoy a tipple! I've decreased how much I have of an evening in the last few months, next step is dry week days! I want to try and go back to only drinking at the weekend, but with the odd one during the week. Not every day!

El your food sounds wonderful, you're really getting into a rythym! And the description of your pasta is making my mouth water :).

I love wine too but it just is so bad for weight loss, I'll do dry weeks with you x.

Hiya!
Long time no see!😀
Good to see you doing team rh ~ I’m also doing that now, just starting my 8th week😀
How many cals/steps & workouts are you on? x

Hi Zafira love, how you doing? Good to see you here x

Denn!! So good to see you :) I have you to thank for TeamRH. A post of theirs that you had written on popped up on my timeline on Facebook and it caught my interest. I'm currently on 2500 cals and 5000 steps. Not doing workouts yet, want to lose a bit first as I'm struggling with my back at the moment. Attempting steps but I need a new step counter to be able to do it properly.

Wine is just glorious!! But, I must cut down!! Not only because of the lbs but also the pennies!! Saying that, I had a rubbish day at work and bought a bottle. It's currently in the fridge and I'm drinking a gin & tonic!! I'm so weak sometimes. I was ok until I found out my manager is considering making some of us move desks at work. I have settled at a desk on it's own. I only have one person opposite me. This suits me and my anxiety fine. I have my own space, but still people around if I feel like a chat. The problem is there are people at work who are, to put it politely, useless!!! Luckily one of them on a desk to themselves would be a bad idea, but i've got my self all worked up over it!! If I am told to move desks, I just hope I'm strong enough to say why it would be detrimental for me to move.

Right, off to make some dinner!!

El your food sounds wonderful, you're really getting into a rythym! And the description of your pasta is making my mouth water :).

I love wine too but it just is so bad for weight loss, I'll do dry weeks with you x.

Hi Zafira love, how you doing? Good to see you here x
Hiya! Yes, I’m doing good thanks😀 I do pop in here now and again 😊 should pop in more often🙄 I shall try and make more of an effort! How are you ?! X

Denn!! So good to see you :) I have you to thank for TeamRH. A post of theirs that you had written on popped up on my timeline on Facebook and it caught my interest. I'm currently on 2500 cals and 5000 steps. Not doing workouts yet, want to lose a bit first as I'm struggling with my back at the moment. Attempting steps but I need a new step counter to be able to do it properly.

Wine is just glorious!! But, I must cut down!! Not only because of the lbs but also the pennies!! Saying that, I had a rubbish day at work and bought a bottle. It's currently in the fridge and I'm drinking a gin & tonic!! I'm so weak sometimes. I was ok until I found out my manager is considering making some of us move desks at work. I have settled at a desk on it's own. I only have one person opposite me. This suits me and my anxiety fine. I have my own space, but still people around if I feel like a chat. The problem is there are people at work who are, to put it politely, useless!!! Luckily one of them on a desk to themselves would be a bad idea, but i've got my self all worked up over it!! If I am told to move desks, I just hope I'm strong enough to say why it would be detrimental for me to move.

Right, off to make some dinner!!
Ahhh! Glad I helped someone😀 it really is good if you stick to it properly , I’m finding it refreshing also after sw for so long 😀 hope your back eases , I have probs with mine mainly sciatica😏 but I’m just putting up with it and exercising does seem to be helping 😊 you ought to try and do some weights/resistance workouts as soon as you can even if it’s only light weights to start because doing resistance will fire up your muscles and keep burning calories for longer 😊 just a little at a time will boost things x

Hiya! Yes, I’m doing good thanks😀 I do pop in here now and again 😊 should pop in more often🙄 I shall try and make more of an effort! How are you ?! X

All good thanks Denn - lost 5.5 stone on SW, then fell off the wagon, now just started back on calorie counting :). I was thinking about us all in Brum the other day, seems like such a long time ago! Maybe we should do another get together? xx

Dont stress anout tbe deskmove yet. And if it happens it might suit you, if it doesnt then tackle it

Ahhh! Glad I helped someone😀 it really is good if you stick to it properly , I’m finding it refreshing also after sw for so long 😀 hope your back eases , I have probs with mine mainly sciatica😏 but I’m just putting up with it and exercising does seem to be helping 😊 you ought to try and do some weights/resistance workouts as soon as you can even if it’s only light weights to start because doing resistance will fire up your muscles and keep burning calories for longer 😊 just a little at a time will boost things x

I agree that it's refreshing! Finally feels like someone is talking sense. I plan on doing proper exercise when I have lost a bit and it is easier to move. Feeling really weighed down at the moment.

One thing I need to do is join the closed group, so far I've been too scared!!

All good thanks Denn - lost 5.5 stone on SW, then fell off the wagon, now just started back on calorie counting :). I was thinking about us all in Brum the other day, seems like such a long time ago! Maybe we should do another get together? xx

That was such a good day!! It's a shame a lot of people don't post here anymore. I miss all those folks. Another get together at some point would be fun!

Dont stress anout tbe deskmove yet. And if it happens it might suit you, if it doesnt then tackle it

Thanks Tipp, you're quite right. Thankfully, one of my lovely colleagues has come up with a solution that means I don't have to move. A couple of people do, but I can stay put!!

I am happy to report I am 398 cals under today. Went way over allowance over the weekend, so I'm not worried about not hitting my target. I've eaten really well and not felt deprived of anything.

Already logged most of tomorrow's cals too.

B - strawberries, granola, natural youghurt - 275 cals
L - Chicken, new pots, cherry toms, cucumber, rocket and raspberry vinaigrette. - 405 cals

Dinner is pizza hut!! Off to the cinema tomorrow night, and as is tradition we are having pizza! I know I'll go over cals, but as I'll have 1534 left after B, L and milk in coffees, shouldn't be too horrific.

That was such a good day!! It's a shame a lot of people don't post here anymore. I miss all those folks. Another get together at some point would be fun!

I often wonder how Essie and Tracey are doing. We Minis people stick together lol - I'm still bezzie mates with two Minis friends from 6-7 years ago, one was my first visitor after the move :).

raspberry vinaigrette.

Yum! Did you make it? and how was Pizza Hut? You've got the balance so right now hun - low cals one day so you can have fun going out for dinner - and yaye on the no desk move! xx

Vinaigrette is not home made unfortunately. Sainsbury's Taste the Difference range. It is the most amazing salad dressing I have ever had, only £1.50 a bottle.

Pizza Hut was ok. Pizza was lovely while I was eating it, but after I felt awful. Really bloated and icky. Even said at one point I am never eating pizza again!! That won't happen, but I am seriously going to re-consider our relationship.

Low cal day so far. Too hot plus time of the month has shown up a week early!! 25 degree heat plus increased body temp is not a good combo. Thankfully came home early and now sat with my fan and a ginger beer. Scampi and chips for dinner!

isn't that funny about the pizza, I'm the same, I love it but (sorry if TMI) it gives me terrible wind - I mean, really terrible! Must be the yeast in the pizza base?

Glad you had hot weather, it poured down here last night...

And thanks re the viniagrette, I will give it a try!

I'm pleased to say, after the pizza incident causing uncontrollable eating, I'm back on it and losing again! I have had wine, but I've been more in control and have not been tempted by a whole bottle. Today is day 3 of being under my cals and the little gain I had at the end of last week has gone!!

Dinner today was salmon, broccoli and jersey royals with light mayo!! It was lovely! All tasted amazing! Tomorrow is already planned, so things are looking good at the moment.

Back