If at first you dont succeed..........

You only fail when you stop trying. Amen to that!
So many of us have been there. Yet we keep fighting. And you know what happens to people who keep trying and refuse to give up? They eventually succeed.
#fighters

Thanks :) have had a good day today. Think ketosis has kicked in!

Well day 3 is now over! Eventually dragged myself out of bed about 1:30, as my friend invited me for a cinema double!
Had a cookies and creme shake for 'breakfast'
Double mushroom pasta for lunch, and a maple bar for supper in the cinema. I was also a bit naughty and had a strawberry wafer too-had Half in first movie and half in second :) feeling content-looking forward to seeing the continual drop on the scales! Thanks for all your support ladies xx (and gents if there are any) xx

8lbs down 36.5lbs to go :)

Well done huni well I have finally finished day two :) finding it ok just a little of will power lol o wards and downwards xxx

Well pleased to report another 1lb down this morning, so that's 9lbs so far since Thursday! Had a dreadful nights sleep tho! Long day today aswell, but fortunately off again tomorrow!
Have got a cookies and creme shake for breakfast, and then am out working til 3, so will have meal pack, or maybe a double again, on my afternoon break! I'm then back out 5-9 and will have the rest later

9lbs down 35.5lbs to go to first goal

Managed to nip home on my 25min gap, so just eaten cottage pie-and got my cookies and creme shake that I forgot to have this morning-have made it and going to take my shaker with me :) day 4 flying x

Managed to nip home on my 25min gap, so just eaten cottage pie-and got my cookies and creme shake that I forgot to have this morning-have made it and going to take my shaker with me :) day 4 flying x

Have just had another hour and a half off, so had 2 scrambled egg with lots of black pepper, and a big glass of coke zero! Yummy! Back to work now, take a lady out to a cafe on the beach for tea and cake, but weather is grim today so not sure if shell want to go! So have got a bottle of coke zero and a bar with me, as yesterday the Carer had to go and buy her some cake and sit with her while she ate it-FOR AN HOUR :banghead:

Well done Welshtrigger... You are doing really well, as you already know, first week is the hardest... after that I know you'll be flying and be at your first goal before you know it!!

Well done Welshtrigger... You are doing really well, as you already know, first week is the hardest... after that I know you'll be flying and be at your first goal before you know it!!

Thanks! Would love to get another 5lbs off by Thursday to beat 'last attempts' first week x

Well my weekend has gone from bad to worse! I've lost my job completely! :( but going to try and stay strong! Not going to let it throw me off track with food! I need this now more than ever :( have got a meeting with the care manager of my other job tomorrow, To see if I can get anymore hours :(

Oh gosh, oh I'm so sorry to hear that, having been there myself I know how "oh sh.t" it feels...
These things have a way of working out, and you'll get more work soon.

As for the food, I send you the best of strength. You can do this, food won't make work better. Easier said than done but you CAN do this
Behind you 100%
x

Thanks ladies xx
Feeling weird tonight,not sure if I'm hungry or just upset-so had extra protein-mixed a tin of tuna into my mushroom pasta! At the end of day 4, and very pleased all things considered! Here's to a better day 5 xx

Back