If at first you dont succeed..........

Great to see you back! So sorry to here about your job! You seem to be doing great though stay strong! I know what you mean about the Olympics in must of consumed my weight in "patriotic" food and Pimms :/ and I've been gaining and loosing the same 10lb for almost a year until today when I finally got back on the 100% bandwagon lol here's to another successful journey on sns! Xx

Great to see you back! So sorry to here about your job! You seem to be doing great though stay strong! I know what you mean about the Olympics in must of consumed my weight in "patriotic" food and Pimms :/ and I've been gaining and loosing the same 10lb for almost a year until today when I finally got back on the 100% bandwagon lol here's to another successful journey on sns! Xx

Thanks Hun! It wasn't so much 'patriotic food' as the fact I was working on the games, so wasn't allowed to take my packs! We weren't allowed to take anything in with us at all :( so doing 16hr days was getting a bit much!
Am back on it now-today is day 5, but the scales have stalled! Off today, as only do 2 days in my other job, so going to hammer the water and see if I can have a wooooosh before Thursday x

9lbs down 35.5lbs to go to first goal

Well day 5!
Weighed in at 21:8.5 this morning, so 10.5lbs down since restart-so chuffed so far!
Have taken to the cookies n creme shakes made with 500ml of ice cold water-loving them!
Had that for 'brunch'
Currently eating double mushroom pasta with 2 spring onions finely chopped into it-yummy ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1364226543.485607.jpg

10.5lbs down 34lbs to go to first goal

Well that's day 5 over with! Bit of a pants end to the day, not that the rest of the day was particularly great to be honest!
Food has been ok tho-
Cookies and creme shake for breakie,
Double mushroom pasta for lunch,
Cookies and creme shake for tea and.2 boiled eggs this evening
So roll on day 6! Going to try and get a decent nights kip tonight, as failed miserably last night!

10.5lbs down 34lbs to go to first goal :D

Thanks Hun! It wasn't so much 'patriotic food' as the fact I was working on the games, so wasn't allowed to take my packs! We weren't allowed to take anything in with us at all :( so doing 16hr days was getting a bit much!
Am back on it now-today is day 5, but the scales have stalled! Off today, as only do 2 days in my other job, so going to hammer the water and see if I can have a wooooosh before Thursday x

9lbs down 35.5lbs to go to first goal

You go girl! Dont worry about the scales we all know what this diet is like. Seems to have stopped then woooosh! I do love a good woooosh haha xx

Well day 6 has arrived, and I'm feeling a bit cr*ppy! My motivation to do anything has upped and left me and I've so far spent the whole morning sat on my bed watching tv! In other news, the scales have dropped another 0.5lb so that's 11lbs so far! Hoping for atleast another 1 or 2lbs by Thursday morning.
Going to speak to the care manager this afternoon at 3, to see if I can get some more hours as there don't appear to be many jobs out there at the moment, and I know that 4 carers have left in the last 2 weeks! So fingers crossed! Think I might dye my hair this afternoon too, hopefully make me feel a bit better xx

11lbs down 33.5lbs to go to first goal :D

Well what a turn around in 12 hours! Day 6 started badly and gradually got better! I went to my meeting, and she's given me full time hours starting this Friday! She also told me what a great Carer I was, and that really helped my confidence..
Then I went and bought some hair dye, but ran out of time as my meeting took longer than expected! Will do it in the morning!
Went to the cinema this evening with my friend Hannah-who is also doing slim n save-and have rounded off my day with a lovely chat with Matt, who is currently enjoying the warm weather in Salou!
Looking forward to weigh in on Thursday, hoping to have lost another lb or so by then xx

Thanks both! Can't work out how to multi quote on this new app, but cheers x
Scales have only budged by 0.5lb since Sunday so starting to worry a little-but going to up the water again today! Final week 1 weigh in tomorrow-would love another 1lb off x

Back