If at first you dont succeed..........

Is it weigh in tomorrow? I hope you get that extra pound off you have done well this week

Look forward to seeing your results tomorrow x

Thanks! Weighed in at 21:7, so only 1lb down since Monday, but am pleased to report a total of 12lb loss in my first week! Am chuffed with that, albeit a little disappointing following the immense start! But a good start none the less!thanks for all your support!
Bring on day 8-back to work today too xx

Well done thats amazing :)

Well day 8 is over with! Am really enjoying it this time-actually appreciating the extra energy of being in ketosis-I don't remember experiencing it last time! Starting to notice things getting looser already :D
Had 3 packs and double protein today, having a bit of a crisis as our freezer has died, so have lost everything cos none of us know how long ago it broke! I haven't used it for about 3 weeks, and mum and dad haven't been in there since last Friday night! Oh well! Insurance is a wonderful thing! Just meant I had no veg to have with my meals today! Hey ho!
Am off to bed now, have just had a lovely chat with Matt-he's en route back to the uk after a week working in Spain! They're having a 'mare tho, as the coach broke down an hour outside Barcelona, and they wasted 6 hours waiting for recovery! The kicker of it is, that he was meant to be getting back to Dover, having his legal 9hr rest and then going back out to Austria for 9 days! But it now means he's not going to be back in time to do the Austria job, so it's looking like he may have lost a weeks work :( fingers crossed his boss finds him something!
My work situation is looking up-I've gone full time at the care agency as of tomorrow, and have managed to get 45 hours next week(plus 8 for b/h) and when I worked out I'd only done 75 in the whole of march, I figured I'm into a winner! I know how many hours I need a month for bills and stuff, so any more is a bonus and can go into the holiday pot! Hoping to go on holiday somewhere hot just before my school reunion, so not only will I have lost weight by then but ill also have a tan :) hee hee! Ill show those bitc*y bullies!!
Oops! I've waffled like a good 'un tonight! Oh well-if I can't ramble in my diary, where can I do it eh! Night all x

Well day 9 has arrived and I've been awake since 5:30! Not so good! Only doing 5 calls today, but it's double pay so that eases the blow a little!
Weighed in at 21:5.5 so thats another 1.5lbs down this morning! So close to that stone off :) well within my grasp! Woop woop xx

Back